Rate me in motion

Undertone falio

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Chad to Chadlite. My god, you have the best bones i see in my fucking life. Go and slay.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
your eye area sucks, it began

Hebrew pheno

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean and FunkyMcMunky24
You have a bones to be a model but you don't have SMV I don't know why maybe your pheno or harmony
Stop coping. Imagine being 6.4 tall with huge frame and muscle + combine that with big skull and bones. You are gonna be unmoggable slayer. Most people will never have this shit.

• +1
Reactions: NOTHING and MakinMogReturns
You're technically attractive but at the same time You don't look like many girls are simpping over you idk whu
He is 6 4 good body crazy bones he probably does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Insane bones but you look uncanny and unharmonious. Normie with height and body halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Offensive Bias and MakinMogReturns
Insane bones but you look uncanny and unharmonious. Normie with height and body halo.
He is psl 5.5 min chadlite crazy bones low appeal

Normies dont have bones like him.

is your eyebrow tattoed?

Yes I am normie

He is psl 5.5 min chadlite crazy bones low appeal
Idk I don't think my appeal is so bad but I can see that it's not as high as my plain aesthetic rating

is your eyebrow tattoed?
Nah, the instances when they look darker than usual, it's makeup from some modeling thing or another than Im too lazy to remove. I'm very careful when it comes to removing makeup from my eyebrows, last thing I want is to accidentally start packing hairs out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Yes I am normie

Idk I don't think my appeal is so bad but I can see that it's not as high as my plain aesthetic rating

Nah, the instances when they look darker than usual, it's makeup from some modeling thing or another than Im too lazy to remove. I'm very careful when it comes to removing makeup from my eyebrows, last thing I want is to accidentally start packing hairs out.
You model?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221004-155235~3.png
    Screenshot_20221004-155235~3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Possible, but very unlikely. Short bodies look short even in solo.
Fruak man I think I have a modeling type face but my height cucks me hard man plus I got scars on my arm over for me.

Fruak man I think I have a modeling type face but my height cucks me hard man plus I got scars on my arm over for me.
I think so too, especially since being black is EZ win in today's modeling market. You might grow, but arm scars could limit you in terms of product advertisment shit.

Send me your front and side and 3/4 and I can tell you make sure to include neck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Orange judo, white 3 stripe bjj. Idk when my coach will give me my blue belt
So your basically an intermediate martial artist?Have you actually competed in competitions yet?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Ngl u look too uncanny.
Your cheekbones and jawline are too weirdly angular.
Looks like a bogged implant design to me.
Is it just me who sees this?

HTN/chadlite, fucking lucky.

Ngl u look too uncanny.
Your cheekbones and jawline are too weirdly angular.
Looks like a bogged implant design to me.
Is it just me who sees this?
Honestly I've been choosing the softest lighting conditions possible too, ngl. In some pictures it looks even more so.

Attachments

• IMG_20220922_111602_01.jpg
    IMG_20220922_111602_01.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Honestly I've been choosing the softest lighting conditions possible too, ngl. In some pictures it looks even more so.
ngl,u look super uncanny and scary here,not at all attractive to me,maybe its male gaze idk

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean
ngl,u look super uncanny and scary here,not at all attractive to me,maybe its male gaze idk
Lmao I was thinking the same thing! Posted it to show how ridiculous my angularity can look in certain angles is all. This one is from the same shoot, and imo looks much more presentable!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221009-220011~2.png
    Screenshot_20221009-220011~2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
It's all a game of angles tbh,u have insane bones but just too much insane,u maybe a high class model with good appeal but to me ur not very insane appeal like asthetic Chad's
Ur 5.5 on scale but with height halo u have a wife appeal compared to ur purr face
Lmao I was thinking the same thing! Posted it to show how ridiculous my angularity can look in certain angles is all. This one is from the same shoot, and imo looks much more presentable!

It's all a game of angles tbh,u have insane bones but just too much insane,u maybe a high class model with good appeal but to me ur not very insane appeal like asthetic Chad's
Ur 5.5 on scale but with height halo u have a wife appeal compared to ur purr face
Exactly my point here. Especially when it comes to the more alien models like the Barretts and Brian Shimanskys.. certain angles they look PSL 6+ and others it's like maybe 5-5.5. which is probably why we really should be idealizing somebody like Chico who has very little variance in their looks. Jeremy Meeks is another dude who looks freaky as fuck in some pics aha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
View attachment 1901508
And here is an unfrauded shot taken by my friend. That's all I got that's not edited for now.
You're slightly uncanny, but without doubt very good looking. You look like a model, although I think you lean more into the gay alien type of model than the conventionally good looking ones. IRL I don't see you struggling with women.

If this guy isn't a fucking chad idk what is. Cannot be any lower then chadlite and that's pushing it IMO. Insane bone structure

looks like biting cheeks cause mouth is weird

remind of jacob eloridi