rate me in motion

holy shit u can show emotion :feelsgiga:

rotate head more didn't even see profile properly tbh
ur jaw actually doesn't seem that bad imo, it just has no width. keep chewing hard, you should see good results

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and HorseFace
holy shit u can show emotion :feelsgiga:

rotate head more didn't even see profile properly tbh
ur jaw actually doesn't seem that bad imo, it just has no width. keep chewing hard, you should see good results
Ok just a sec lol

Why are you smirking brah

You looked a lot less robotic in this than usual, i see forward to the day you'll become a real boy :feelsyay:

U can make it :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
recessed bones and lower third.

5/10

In motion you look just like my friend’s brother except he is more swole and has a banging girlfriend

Real gangsta shit in the background.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Beea224

7Ov7Esk.png

The side profile is the most revealing, your chin is recessed(but not like it is over recessed type), brow ridge a bit weak, your cheekbones are flat and lack definition, which makes your face looks flat overall, you do have some square masculine shape from front view where you look better, you have minor asymmetries, most people have flaws though, by virtue of being caucasian with decent height (could you confirm height I don't remember) with no flaws that are too severe your probably something like PSL 5.3.

Last edited:
7Ov7Esk.png

The side profile is the most revealing, your chin is recessed(but not like it is over recessed type), brow ridge a bit weak, your cheekbones are flat and lack definition, which makes your face looks flat overall, you do have some square masculine shape from front view where you look better, you have minor asymmetries, most people have flaws though, by virtue of being caucasian with decent height (could you confirm height I don't remember) your probably something like PSL 5.3.
5'11

• +1
Reactions: Dude420