Rate me in motion

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
Im 20. I know my nose And Chin are utterly shit And i have a low t face. Currently around 20% bf beggining to gymcel again, also mewing And on skin treatment

https://streamable.com/rdnor
Roast me boys
Also i would rather not get any surgeries except rhino maybe

u have a high t face. Almost kinda looks like t:feelshmm:ny

good forward growth but i’d be scared of you if you were right in front of me because i’d think you’d vomit on me

Nice video Chad

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
u have a high t face. Almost kinda looks like t:feelshmm:ny

decent. but why you looking constipated mah boi.

Recessed chin. Weird nose. Long midface. Big forehead and terrible haircut for your head shape.

3PSL

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
nah his midface is fine, he can work with his chin. Agree with the rest.

longer, your hair doesnt need to be spiky god damn
Like Could you name anything that would work? I really got No clue regarding hair

Like Could you name anything that would work? I really got No clue regarding hair
Longer sides is main priority. Get something to cover up forward MAYBE. I think the angle is making your forehead look bigger than it is due to the curvature on the forehead, so I dont think its as big as a problem as it looks in the video. You only know til you try it out, might aswell.

Longer sides is main priority. Get something to cover up forward MAYBE. I think the angle is making your forehead look bigger than it is due to the curvature on the forehead, so I dont think its as big as a problem as it looks in the video. You only know til you try it out, might aswell.
Ok might give it a go then. But arent i supposed to keep the sides short considering i have a round face that lacks angularity? Just asking cause all these guides say so

Recessed chin. Weird nose. Long midface. Big forehead and terrible haircut for your head shape.

3PSL

Your ratings are so bad. Not long midface, not too long forhead. As for the nose part, yes i agree but its not placed in a way that causes disharmony so the weird isch shape doesn't matter too much. 3 psl is below average, he is definetly not below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Your ratings are so bad. Not long midface, not too long forhead. As for the nose part, yes i agree but its not placed in a way that causes disharmony so the weird isch shape doesn't matter too much. 3 psl is below average, he is definetly not below average.
OK then 4PSL but no more than that.

Would rhino benefit me a lot?

Fix the nose, fix the chin then your well above average

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and adrianolm
Ok might give it a go then. But arent i supposed to keep the sides short considering i have a round face that lacks angularity? Just asking cause all these guides say so
Start chewing if you want more angularity. I am going to start chewing soon.

you look like you're squinting

Bloated face, low class lips, weak lower third, bad hair, upwards lifted nose.

Grow out your hair, cut the junk food and start lifting.

4PSL

Well im not sadly Thats How i look
bruh, its not 'frauding' if youre squinting. If you can maintain this irl without looking autistic, you are good, most likely it will improve eye area. See how you look when you squint, and start.

Im 20. I know my nose And Chin are utterly shit And i have a low t face. Currently around 20% bf beggining to gymcel again, also mewing And on skin treatment

https://streamable.com/rdnor
Roast me boys

You look like you are taking a shit or something

normie

• +1
Reactions: Copecell