Rate me in natural lighting

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG 4394

I think this is an overall good example of how i look in real life.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You have good features - wide jaw with defined mandible, wide lips, good sized philtrum, great eye are and eyebrows, hair, nice skin, no extreme asymmetries, - but your long midface failos you unless it’s lens distortion at work. PSL 5. Also does you chin protrude? It’s hard to tell from the pic.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Mr.cope, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
You have good features - wide jaw with defined mandible, wide lips, good sized philtrum, great eye are and eyebrows, hair, nice skin, no extreme asymmetries, - but your long midface failos you unless it’s lens distortion at work. PSL 5. Also does you chin protrude? It’s hard to tell from the pic.
Here's an unfrauded profile pic :
2C16BCF3 4B56 4800 8FBD B386F11C5FE0 6060 000005B3B506A421

And no, it's not lens distortion. I do have a very long midface.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and nastynas
Here's an unfrauded profile pic :
View attachment 308043
And no, it's not lens distortion. I do have a very long midface.
Honestly you might even be a little bit higher than PSL 5 but it depends how you look in motion. You really don’t have to be here man, go out and enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Honestly you might even be a little bit higher than PSL 5 but it depends how you look in motion. You really don’t have to be here man, go out and enjoy life.
Well i unfortunately can't...school is cancelled and i have more success with women by being NT and interacting in the correct environment (not cold approaching). Never had a GF by cold approaching TBH. I need to find a way to get into a new social circle during this pandemic because i can't handle being alone and not socializing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bro your face is a bloated as my d

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Well i unfortunately can't...school is cancelled and i have more success with women by being NT and interacting in the correct environment (not cold approaching). Never had a GF by cold approaching TBH. I need to find a way to get into a new social circle during this pandemic because i can't handle being alone and not socializing.
you shouldnt have problems getting women,.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • So Sad
dude you would do alright on tinder

• +1
I'm 16%bf. I'm going to do a cycle of clenbuterol.
why your lower third looks so bloated bro ? 16/100 is rather lean. you chew ?

you shouldnt have problems getting women,.
I kinda don't, but i'm not goodlooking to the point where women throw themselves at me. I need real life interaction man.

• So Sad
how tall are you

why your lower third looks so bloated bro ? 16/100 is rather lean. you chew ?
I think it's just the lighting tbh. I look lean in some pics tho.

• +1
I kinda don't, but i'm not goodlooking to the point where women throw themselves at me. I need real life interaction man.
tinder man

• +1
View attachment 308033
I think this is an overall good example of how i look in real life.

Firstly, your good features:
-eye shape, eye color can be haloed if you use colored lenses(light blue is my recommendation) but your brown eyes aren't a failo, slight PCT
-nose is good in proportions to your face
-it seems you have low cheekbones, however they are forward grown which is a + in this case
-by the looks of it*(without knowing your actual jaw width in measurements)*, you seen to have a good jaw that is slightly narrower then your zygos which is ideal
-chin is alright in relation to your philtrum
-good eyebrow thickness and coloring
-tanned skin is always a plus
-good defined mandible with clear ramus, however this section has also a bad feature(read below)

Your bad features:
-your lip shape, like wtf they look weird
-Only by the looks of it, you have a slight long midface(anything under 1 definetly) due to your high set eyebrows
-judging by your sideprofile you have a downward grown mandible, which is non ideal i.e it's a forward grown mandible.

Judging by face alone, You my boyo are around a 6.5/10(irl not PSL measurements)

If you are 6'0 above then you are around 7-7.5/10
If you have a good physigue, it can add your first irl rating up to 0.5 points in the reallife scale.

Hope my rating helped, boyo.

Happy looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
i disagree bro you look good in that picture something else is holding you back

• So Sad
I'm 6'1" but always frauding 6'3" so i just lie to females about my height.
yeah just go on tinder and stop being a cuck

• +1
i disagree bro you look good in that picture something else is holding you back
There are waaaayyyy better looking guys than me on tinder bruh. I'm high tier normie at best. I'm tall and have good frame so i have more success interacting with females in real life.

Do I mog him? Not trynna be a dick, just want some reference point.
89568712 2459464840983550 5752307660116459520 n

There are waaaayyyy better looking guys than me on tinder bruh. I'm high tier normie at best. I'm tall and have good frame so i have more success interacting with females in real life.
lol defeatism personality good job buddy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
have u tried ?

yeah thats a cuck mentality, high tier normie is good enough, tinder is so easy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Morpheus and Deleted member 3043
Yes, spot on looksmax and do every surgery u need before trying it's all or nothing boyo

yeah thats a cuck mentality, high tier normie is good enough, tinder is so easy
tinder is also reducing the amount of women that see you and its also inflating women's ego so even average girls think they are top lookers.

• +1
have u tried ?
Can someone try Yubo with my pic tbh? I wanna try it but i think the results will be underwhelming + don't want my ex to see my face plastered all over Yubo/Tinder looking all desperate.

• +1
0.88 midface and about 1.72 FWHR

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, Xander578 and Deleted member 3043
Can someone try Yubo with my pic tbh? I wanna try it but i think the results will be underwhelming + don't want my ex to see my face plastered all over Yubo/Tinder looking all desperate.
i can try for u but you better show Me some others pics to have at least 3

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Try tinder not Yubo, 2 psl can get ”matches” on Yubo so it’s a very bad benchmark

• +1
tinder is also reducing the amount of women that see you and its also inflating women's ego so even average girls think they are top lookers.
this is very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
who cares about your ex

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted
yeah true and annoying, but hes a decent looking pretty boy hes gonna get some matches

• +1
Try tinder not Yubo, 2 psl can get ”matches” on Yubo so it’s a very bad benchmark
Well my ex lives very close to me and i don't want her to see me on Tinder. So whoever wants to experiment with my pic go right ahead please.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Almu
0.88 midface and about 1.72 FWHR
cause it's a distorted image and bad angle, he'd have better ratios in decent pics

• +1
you would like that i try yubo ?
Try both please. Also, if anyone lives in SEA or some other third world country, try Tinder/Yubo on me as well.

• +1