Rate me in natural lighting

Horsechad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Greeicy
From horse to chad  2

Proof that facial harmony is better than muh PSL beauty standards.
I dont do psl beauty standards. I just do it how I like it. Still looks odd tho

• JFL
Reactions: Greeicy
5/10

Avg

Or slightly below

• +1
Reactions: Almu
5/10

Avg

Or slightly below
Impressive that he could reach Avg with that horseface
Looks goofy and Handsome squidward-like. I would get laughed at for looking like this TBH.
People who are really ugly are difficult to morph really good if I dont invest time into it. They often look like handsome squidward :
Papaplatte gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Looks goofy and Handsome squidward-like. I would get laughed at for looking like this TBH.
If anything You’d get laughed at for looking like you do now. Don’t cope by saying that morph isn’t an improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu and Greeicy
If anything You’d get laughed at for looking like you do now. Don’t cope by saying that morph isn’t an improvement
Holy shit this forum is more autistic than it seems. I'm glad i'm unaffected by retards like you. That morph is just fucking goofy.

Holy shit this forum is more autistic than it seems. I'm glad i'm unaffected by retards like you. That morph is just fucking goofy.
Bcuz the base wasn’t good to begin with. You look goofy pal so don’t blame the morph. Your jaw is twice the with of your zygos and forehead, midface is longer than my dick and your hair is an ballon

Bcuz the base wasn’t good to begin with. You look goofy pal so don’t blame the morph. Your jaw is twice the with of your zygos and forehead, midface is longer than my dick and your hair is an ballon
Overall facial harmony is all that matters, not retarded PSL standards you absolute aspie. No female is gonna screen you out for having some failos while still looking kinda cute. It doesn't work like that in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Overall facial harmony is all that matters, not retarded PSL standards you absolute aspie. No female is gonna screen you out for having some failos while still looking kinda cute. It doesn't work like that in the real world.
agree

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Greeicy
Gigacope, and your harmony is incel tier so what’s ur point? Don’t call the morph the problem when you are

• JFL
Reactions: Greeicy
Gigacope, and your harmony is incel tier so what’s ur point? Don’t call the morph the problem when you are
I know for a fact that i don't look goofy and i never ever in my life was looked at by anyone in a "lol he looks weird/goofy/like a testicle" kind of way. I'm not saying that i'm attractive but i know that i at least am average and normal looking. Stop being an aspie and step outside for a second. Females aren't some autistic PSL fags who rate you based on your midface and fhwr ratio, they just look at your face in it's entirety + height/frame. But oh well, i'm just wasting energy arguing with aspies here.

I know for a fact that i don't look goofy and i never ever in my life was looked at by anyone in a "lol he looks weird/goofy/like a testicle" kind of way. I'm not saying that i'm attractive but i know that i at least am average and normal looking. Stop being an aspie and step outside for a second. Females aren't some autistic PSL fags who rate you based on your midface and fhwr ratio, they just look at your face in it's entirety + height/frame. But oh well, i'm just wasting energy arguing with aspies here.
The reason your not incel tier is your features being decent/good. First impression is what failos you but looking more at your features individually looks fine. And don’t cope man, Chicks def care about midface etc, ITS PART OF UR FUCKING FACE AND THE BASE FOR EVERYTHING.
would you shut the fuck up.
Ok granpa

The reason your not incel tier is your features being decent/good. First impression is what failos you but looking more at your features individually looks fine. And don’t cope man, Chicks def care about midface etc, ITS PART OF UR FUCKING FACE AND THE BASE FOR EVERYTHING.

Ok granpa
You have just been predisposed to automatically rate me as below average because you have been told on this autistic forum that certain features are necessary to be attractive when in fact it's your overall harmony + height/frame.

No female is gonna screen you out for having some failos while still looking kinda cute. It doesn't work like that in the real world.
straight up. Attraction is not conscious at all. You look at someone and you instantly think "he's cute! or "he's not cute" there's no negotiating it, and it's based on harmony. Hell lots of females find Harrison ford attractive even with his failo nose why? Because overall his face just works.

straight up. Attraction is not conscious at all. You look at someone and you instantly think "he's cute! or "he's not cute" there's no negotiating it, and it's based on harmony. Hell lots of females find Harrison ford attractive even with his failo nose why? Because overall his face just works.

View attachment 308316
Lol this guy is not cute, he's below avg. I think that you need to at least have a Chad feature (hunter eyes, zygos, jaw) with the rest of your face being "normal" to be considered high tier normie or as females call it "kinda cute"

• JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Lol this guy is not cute, he's below avg. I think that you need to at least have a Chad feature (hunter eyes, zygos, jaw) with the rest of your face being "normal" to be considered high tier normie or as females call it "kinda cute"

• JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Unfrauded as in bad lighting and an actual true side profile. Here's a frauded profile pic :
View attachment 335986
That angle in the 'unfrauded' straight head posture (ears and eyes on same height) camera at height of ear, exact side profile so exactly parallel to your head, no jutting...

• +1
mog

• +1
you could have prettyboy maxed very well, so sad
The only thing holding me back from being a prettyboy is my midface and that can't be fixed soooo. I still fraud eye color and it worked well for me so far.

• +1

Ok that's great and all but where is the pic of a mogger?
Bruh that's harrison ford he mogs you hard

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Ok that's great and all but where is the pic of a mogger?

Bruh that's harrison ford he mogs you hard
Just looked up pics when he was younger and he does mog me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Just looked up pics when he was younger and he does mog me hard.
He play indiana jones and han solo. Adventure pheno etc but that's hard to tell from black and white

• +1