Rate me in singing in this music video

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
I was larping abt being 17 and 6’0

Im actually a 6’4, 20 year old from Brampton, repping L0P 1N

My friend sang this but he wanted to produce the MV with me cuz he said I fit the role. My guy hooked me up with this curry Stacy so I had to oblige

I come in at the 18 second mark

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, bugeye, Copeful and 7 others
he needs a rhino, probably Gigachad in India with that height

He doesnt look bad tbh, hard to rate, face is around 4,5psl i guess

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel and Deleted member 13197
he needs a rhino, probably Gigachad in India with that height

He doesnt look bad tbh, hard to rate, face is around 4,5psl i guess
Thx bro

that’s me btw

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 13197
girl must be Gigastacy in india

would even be stacylite in europe
I should’ve made a move on her during the video shoots. I still have her number tho I’ll hit her up

big ass nose, bad eye area, underbite, ethnic tax... its over for you

Alright this is just embarrassing bruh only 1 user replied on my rate me

I don’t know if ppl think this is a larp or not since I described myself differently before. I couldn’t expose my face on here before cuz you guys would’ve tracked me down but i don’t rly care anymore. I just revealed myself Fr now cuz I actually need to looksmax and get an actual rating.

What do you guys think of my
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy@ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel@Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11@SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep
@StrangerDanger @BradAniston @Shrek2OnDvD
@lutte @tapout @BradAniston
@bandit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, StrangerDanger and 5 others
big ass nose, bad eye area, underbite, ethnic tax... its over for you
Bro I’m 6’4, gymmaxed, and I’m from Ontario where there’s a very little ethnic tax. So I’m good .

I agree I need rhino and infra + Supra implants but I’m money maxxsing with my friends through these vids and other stuff

I don’t know what to do for underbite tho

Not bad at all, I'd say high IR appeal ogremaxxed chadlite-htn.
Can't really rate since the appearance is too brief to make a solid conclusion.
Same height here btw.
What's your ethnicity?

• +1
Not bad at all, I'd say high IR appeal ogremaxxed chadlite-htn.
Can't really rate since the appearance is too brief to make a solid conclusion.
Same height here btw.
What's your ethnicity?
Punjabi Jatt

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel
Bro I’m 6’4, gymmaxed, and I’m from Ontario where there’s a very little ethnic tax. So I’m good .

I agree I need rhino and infra + Supra implants but I’m money maxxsing with my friends through these vids and other stuff

I don’t know what to do for underbite tho
Ontario is heavily taxed for brown ethnics. You look decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Ontario is heavily taxed for brown ethnics. You look decent
Idk man maybe some parts bc of all the old Indians but my specific area and the school I went to had a small tax on Indians, albeit it was still a tax. Also over here, most Indians are fashionmaxxed and thugmaxxed, I don’t rly understand why Indians in the states are nerdy and beta

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel
chad or chadlite, depending on how thick that curry cock is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, lonelystoner, turkproducer and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and RealTruecel
Why you lying bruh, I didn’t take you as someone who would make a shit thread like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 11758, BradAniston and 2 others
Potentially gigachad mogger in India, LTN in the west but height haloes you to average normie.

• +1
Why you lying bruh, I didn’t take you as someone who would make a shit thread like this
Bro I’m not lying, this is actually me. I honestly should have just revealed myself in the beginning bc I feel like everyone here thinks I’m lying now and I won’t be able to get an actual rating. I made this MV about a month ago and I was waiting for the right time to get rated, I was always planning on using this vid for a rate. Since summer 2021 is coming up I need some actual advice.

I don’t think I’ll convince u to believe me but even if you don’t, just give a rating and be brutally honest

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, Copeful, BradAniston and 2 others
@moonblunt bro what u think tbh be completely honest I can take criticism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and RealTruecel
another day another JBC pill

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner and Deleted member 13197
Bro I’m not lying, this is actually me. I honestly should have just revealed myself in the beginning bc I feel like everyone here thinks I’m lying now and I won’t be able to get an actual rating. I made this MV about a month ago and I was waiting for the right time to get rated, I was always planning on using this vid for a rate. Since summer 2021 is coming up I need some actual advice.

I don’t think I’ll convince u to believe me but even if you don’t, just give a rating and be brutally honest
In your dreams.

No way you have 51.7k followers on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamramvir/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 13197
In your dreams.

No way you have 51.7k followers on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamramvir/
Ok bro edit this pls I don’t want my insta on here

and that is me bruh, I had to buy like 14.5k to boost my status but yea. I also played basketball so I got status from that tho. I don’t know how I got verified tho it’s crazy status boost

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
are you larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
are you larping
No Jfl, I was larping as some 17 yo 6’0 kid in America this whole time bc I wanted to see how bad doxxing was here and stuff. Now that it’s been 2 months and all of you guys are pretty familiar with me, I could get an unbiased rating and you guys could see me in all angles and professional camera in a funny MV. I took the larp too far ig bc no one believes me now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and turkproducer
No Jfl, I was larping as some 17 yo 6’0 kid in America this whole time bc I wanted to see how bad doxxing was here and stuff. Now that it’s been 2 months and all of you guys are pretty familiar with me, I could get an unbiased rating and you guys could see me in all angles and professional camera in a funny MV. I took the larp too far ig bc no one believes me now.
pm proof buddy

• +1
Love you bhai, I have curry Stacy connections everywhere here if you ever come up to Canada
i live like 6 hours from canada bro

• Woah
Status
Not open for further replies.