Rate me in these cringe tiktoks i found from before i started looksmaxxing and was skinnyfat

D

Deleted member 24221

Gold

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 29078 and 2 others
You look basically the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, justinzayn, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
Cutecel

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 24221
some nigga on here said i should run dogpill game because i look like an adorable low T corgie

Its Over GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, It'snotover, N1666 and 1 other person
if i look pretty much the same what would you honestly rate me in those just curious
Like low htn. You look better than mtn but not quite a full blown htn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
cutecel but you look good

• Love it
GettyImages-1431717116.jpg

get this hair trust

everything below my eye area cucks me hard asf
Your hapa nose & high set eyebrows are your worst flaws imo. Your jaw isn't that bad u just have a narrow chin

Your hapa nose & high set eyebrows are your worst flaws imo. Your jaw isn't that bad u just have a narrow chin
rhino and implants would ascend me hard imo

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
rhino and implants would ascend me hard imo
Ur nose bridge looks like it isn't really projected which is an asian trait, also the tip is bulbous but it isn't so bad. Ur asian genes are cucking you

irl people say my jaw is one of my best features but on here everyone says it looks too narrow but i think that might just be lens distortion from the selfie camera

here’s a video from last night for reference of what my jaw looks like without lens distortion, i look like shit because i was fucked up and my asian side doesn’t like alcohol, but does my jaw look any better like that or the same as with front cam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and poopoohead
Ur nose bridge looks like it isn't really projected which is an asian trait, also the tip is bulbous but it isn't so bad. Ur asian genes are cucking you
i agree my uncles and dad look 100% better than me and so does half brothers who are fully white only reason my dad settled for a filipino woman is because his pituitary gland stopped making growth hormone so he’s only 5’4 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and cancercell
irl people say my jaw is one of my best features but on here everyone says it looks too narrow but i think that might just be lens distortion from the selfie camera

here’s a video from last night for reference of what my jaw looks like without lens distortion, i look like shit because i was fucked up and my asian side doesn’t like alcohol, but does my jaw look any better like that or the same as with front cam

Idk your jaw kinda looks the same it's hard to tell. Your bigonial isn't too narrow but your chin is narrow which isn't even a bad trait

1769052 images2

Ur jaw looks like Nessman's

• Woah
cutecel but you look good
I’ve had a few people say that on here but doesnt my lower third and skull stop me from being cutecel i’m genukrly curious because my jaw mogs 90%+ of guys i see irl

2EBED07E 2490 4E4C B053 0854C33E3228

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
whats's ur program bro

How do you not people get the confidence to record this type of videos?

Why you are following the society? Why you are doing lip sinc shit?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
you look good

JFL dude I caged at this

you have the face for it definitely but you come off as very autistic, why do you move around so much? it almost looks like you got some tourette tics, no offense bro

if you post this normies are gonna eviscerate you

JFL dude I caged at this

you have the face for it definitely but you come off as very autistic, why do you move around so much? it almost looks like you got some tourette tics, no offense bro

if you post this normies are gonna eviscerate you
these are old videos and i’m non-nt so those movements were not natural movements those videos were ones i took to train myself to appear more by not even joking :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15468
these are old videos and i’m non-nt so those movements were not natural movements those videos were ones i took to train myself to appear more by not even joking :feelskek:
more nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
its over

i know it and you know it

• Woah
you look good but autistic af ngl