Rate me in this awful candid

Im trying hinge rn im doing shit but my elo might be fucked. I historically have done poor on tinder and hinge tho. I also do awful IRL. IG sliding seems to almost work at time but then the girls lose interest super quick before we ever get to go on a date
Seems odd to me, did you only bad and boring pictures from within your (bath-)room?

Also how your socialcircle Irl looking like? If i took you with me on a university house party I‘m certain you‘d end up with a wet dick inside a above average looking girl.

I'm 99% sure this is bait, but you might just be mentally ill if you think you're ugly.

u idiot you do not think youre LTN

you wouldnt be clenching your jaw if you thought so
I actually was not clenching jaw in that, only fraud was eyes and barely even, just slight squint

Seems odd to me, did you only bad and boring pictures from within your (bath-)room?

Also how your socialcircle Irl looking like? If i took you with me on a university house party I‘m certain you‘d end up with a wet dick inside a above average looking girl.
I never do good in any setting. I think my elo is fucked online atp, idk, from account remaking once in a while, months apart tho. IRL i get no attention from girls. I dont go to parties too ofte but sometimes. Sma circle. I go to concerts frequently.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I'm 99% sure this is bait, but you might just be mentally ill if you think you're ugly.
I am mentally ill but i am LTN cause thats how girls treat me (like a ltn)

@russiancel ur lost brother from birth, he probably loves when people say "you are not LTN bro!!" just like you do u bitch

• WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii
@russiancel ur lost brother from birth, he probably loves when people say "you are not LTN bro!!" just like you do u bitch
hes mtn im ltn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and aBetterMii
Only validation i get is from cute emo girls sometimes. I want to convince people im LTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17244
JFL at you retard

why do u want compliments from incels so bad. you know your rating you are just a narcy mf
A single compliment from ugly incel > slaying stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1851

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and aBetterMii
I do genuinely believe im LTN and do struggle with foids
mate just download tinder use some good pics like from niko's guide and if you get barely any matches a week then we can talk, sounds good?

I do genuinely believe im LTN and do struggle with foids
u must live in some extreme hard mode location then or autism or non nt pics

• +1
mate just download tinder use some good pics like from niko's guide and if you get barely any matches a week then we can talk, sounds good?
Im on hinge rn trying

u must live in some extreme hard mode location then or autism or non nt pics
D.C. metro area. Extreme hardmode here tbh. I will move to Philly one day

share the pics you are using and your results. why not try tinder as well?
I was on tinder for a while recent and it sucked

• +1

thoughts on this transformation, mr russiancel?

1.5 PSL to 3 PSL or 2 PSL to 3 PSL? should I get lefort 5?

slavoplasty with dr pary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and aBetterMii

thoughts on this transformation, mr russiancel?

1.5 PSL to 3 PSL or 2 PSL to 3 PSL? should I get lefort 5?

Faceapp morphs aren't realistic.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 1851
I am mentally ill but i am LTN cause thats how girls treat me (like a ltn)
If those pics are you, you're in the top 1% of looks as a man even if this site will tell you otherwise. Probably best to stay away from this site.

If those pics are you, you're in the top 1% of looks as a man even if this site will tell you otherwise. Probably best to stay away from this site.
But if that were true i was top 1% girls would approach me often but i never get approached but maybe by whales if ever

But if that were true i was top 1% girls would approach me often but i never get approached but maybe by whales if ever
Girls only approach 0.001% of men if they ever approach, have you not tried tinder or anything?

Girls only approach 0.001% of men if they ever approach, have you not tried tinder or anything?
I have, and im on hinge rn, my elo is bad rn but it never was that good