Rate me in this golden hour photo

how are you so Asian looking

Grow your hair longer bro trust me, long dark smooth shiny hair is a big halo

Jfl I try to cope by being nice to you op but then you say some shady shit behind my back. Everyone here coping you have zero sexual dimorphism psl 2. A random shit streeter curry from the ganghis river invokes more sexual tension in a foid then you. Everyone here is coping because they like your subhuman personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: defluvz, xdw15, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Jfl I try to cope by being nice to you op but then you say some shady shit behind my back. Everyone here coping you have zero sexual dimorphism psl 2. A random shit streeter curry from the ganghis river invokes more sexual tension in a foid then you. Everyone here is coping because they like your subhuman personality
100 bro, this guy is in india for goodness sake, they beg to come to the uk or usa. But psl 2 is model tier in the Delhi slums

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
No ones coping here. Keep crying for my abs and my 7 inch dick
100 bro, this guy is in india for goodness sake, they beg to come to the uk or usa. But psl 2 is model tier in the Delhi slums
Wtf are you smoking bro? Psl 2 isn't model tier here.

No ones coping here. Keep crying for my abs and my 7 inch dick

You don’t have a 7 inch dick there is no fucken way with your frame, body and face that you were blessed with that . Meh I’ll have abs over the winter

You don’t have a 7 inch dick there is no fucken way with your frame, body and face that you were blessed with that . Meh I’ll have abs over the winter
Keep coping that I don't have.
Yes keep thinking that I don't have a 7 inch dick if it makes you feel better

Keep coping that I don't have.
Yes keep thinking that I don't have a 7 inch dick if it makes you feel better
Even if you had a ft long dick no foid or even female species would come near you. You look extreamely beta

• +1
Reactions: defluvz and Chadelite
which part of india are you from?.you literally look south east asian.
North East. But not Assam.
Even if you had a ft long dick no foid or even female species would come near you. You look extreamely beta
And yet I lost my v card when I was 15.keep crying buddy boyo. I run kpop game here while you keep wasting time here

And yet I lost my v card when I was 15.keep crying buddy boyo. I run kpop game here while you keep wasting time here
what is up pajeet bro

Touching your toddler sister doesn’t count
A002580B E5C4 4786 9B3B A053BAAEE8EB
Look at your candid 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I saw your candid you look just as beta as your selfies . It’s so over for you.
Oh yeah which photo is my candid? :feelskek:

Oh yeah which photo is my candid? :feelskek:
If you think I have the effort to remember what subhuman candid photo you took then you are more delusional then I thought

If you think I have the effort to remember what subhuman candid photo you took then you are more delusional then I thought
Yeah nice fraud

Yeah nice fraud
I would post my candid photo but knowing you you will post it on some site. Just because you don’t have friends doesn’t mean that I don’t

I would post my candid photo but knowing you you will post it on some site. Just because you don’t have friends doesn’t mean that I don’t
Yeah bro keep blaming me for posting your photos :feelskek:. I am not autistic to post your photos in other forums

Yeah bro keep blaming me for posting your photos :feelskek:. I am not autistic to post your photos in other forums
I tracked your IP address just admit you did no need to hide boyo I know where you live

I tracked your IP address just admit you did no need to hide boyo I know where you live
Ok bro I am scared now please don't come near me :feelskek:

lol ip addresses give relative locations not exact ones

A
U
T
I
S
M

• +1
Reactions: defluvz and Pendejo
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joyride, Deleted member 1560 and Pendejo
What’s the point of this beef lol
where did you get his “acting” pics from
Wdym his 'acting' pics? He posted a crying photo of his self and it became a meme. The meme got spread to 4chan and reddit and he blames only me for that when in reality he has no proof that I did it
You and @Titbot fighting
Hes fighting with me in other threads too. Dude can't take a joke

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
Ded srs? Link tbhngl jfl
Idk the reddit and 4chan link. Some user here made a thread about the meme photo of his face. The user only posted the screenshot

Wdym his 'acting' pics? He posted a crying photo of his self and it became a meme. The meme got spread to 4chan and reddit and he blames only me for that when in reality he has no proof that I did it

Hes fighting with me in other threads too. Dude can't take a joke
Ded srs? Link tbhngl jfl
Fair enough lol

Fair enough lol
And the funny part is other users like @rockndogs etc used his photo frequently here but he only likes to argue with me :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
How tall are you? For rating proposes

Nice skin bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
And the funny part is other users like @rockndogs etc used his photo frequently here but he only likes to argue with me :feelskek:

he posted a pic of himself in an open website with hundreds of random members and guests and then complain about it jfl

And he is now threatening me on PM JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I am doing research on height growth rates in adolescents (15-16): Could you tell me your height at fifteen? I am not saying that you are fifteen, i just want to know how much you grow to reach your current height

I am doing research on height growth rates in adolescents (15-16): Could you tell me your height at fifteen? I am not saying that you are fifteen, i just want to know how much you grow to reach your current height
I was 165 when I was 15