20190531_0244121.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 230
weird eyes and long midface. invisible/10

Not bad.
5.2/10

Fix those eyebrows bro

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Sure you have a guide on Looksmax archive! Look for it! But in last terms it says to make a straight line and avoid arching your brows

Long ass beard.
I suggest shaving it all off or shaving it to something better looking

Work in IT?

Above average. Slightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Your eye whites are the same colour of your skin? Also gay haircut apart from that decent 5-5.5/10

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
jfl. looksmaxx has turned into r/rateme JFL.

3.25/10

What can i improve on then
Idk, more pics to asses, post side profile with beard shaved. but def trim it. you're balding, hop on finasteride. also, retin a cream to skinmaxx. Way too much upper eyelid exposure, your nose looks asymmetrical

i dont even have any acne why would i use retin a cream....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kramer and itsoverbuddyboyo
So a heavy stubble?
Only do this if you have a good jaw and chin. If you dont, keep the beard but maybe shape it a bit better.
I'd say you're in the 60 - 70th percentile so something like 5 - 6PSL depending on other factors like height, frame, etc. But I'd say you look decent with room to improve. The only real measure of whether you're "good looking" or not is female attention. If you get unsolicited comments, favors, and women giving you many opportunities to interact with them, you're attractive.

Idk, more pics to asses, post side profile with beard shaved. but def trim it. you're balding, hop on finasteride. also, retin a cream to skinmaxx. Way too much upper eyelid exposure, your nose looks asymmetrical
Absolutely do NOT use Finasteride. You also have very little upper eyelid exposure but your eyebrows are a little high set.

i dont even have any acne why would i use retin a cream....
Look up before and after Retin A use. It promotes cellular turnover thus more youthful skin.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 678
Untitled 1

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
Only do this if you have a good jaw and chin. If you dont, keep the beard but maybe shape it a bit better.
I'd say you're in the 60 - 70th percentile so something like 5 - 6PSL depending on other factors like height, frame, etc. But I'd say you look decent with room to improve. The only real measure of whether you're "good looking" or not is female attention. If you get unsolicited comments, favors, and women giving you many opportunities to interact with them, you're attractive.

Absolutely do NOT use Finasteride. You also have very little upper eyelid exposure but your eyebrows are a little high set.

Look up before and after Retin A use. It promotes cellular turnover thus more youthful skin.
My height is 6 ft. SO my skin looks bad? i never really noticed it, i dont have any acne and people have never told me i looked old.
what would you recommend me to do about fixing my high set eyebrows? theyre something i really dislike

My height is 6 ft. SO my skin looks bad? i never really noticed it, i dont have any acne and people have never told me i looked old.
what would you recommend me to do about fixing my high set eyebrows? theyre something i really dislike
It doesn't look "bad" but I'd say you look slightly dull in that image. Might be the lighting or you being very pale. I think beta carotene helps with coloring but I haven't tried it.

There isn't much that I know of to fix high set eyebrows but your eyebrows aren't bad, They're a good shape and length. Your eye area is average at worst.

It doesn't look "bad" but I'd say you look slightly dull in that image. Might be the lighting or you being very pale. I think beta carotene helps with coloring but I haven't tried it.

There isn't much that I know of to fix high set eyebrows but your eyebrows aren't bad, They're a good shape and length. Your eye area is average at worst.
yeah i'm just really pale so i have no color. could also be the lighting too. what do you think would bring me up 1 point?

yeah i'm just really pale so i have no color. could also be the lighting too. what do you think would bring me up 1 point?
1 PSL point is a pretty big jump but here's what I think would give you the most benefit:

• Hit the gym and reach your genetic potential.
  • Try a different haircut. Your current one gives of an "I'm in Antifa" vibe.
  • Your hairline does look a bit receded so I would look into methods of keeping your current hair and regrowing what's been lost. If you are even considering finasteride please look into the side effects first and read this short book.
- From here, look into maintaining. Skincare, proper diet, exercise, etc.

Beyond that the only things that will be a significant change would be surgery but I don't recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
1 PSL point is a pretty big jump but here's what I think would give you the most benefit:

• Hit the gym and reach your genetic potential.
  • Try a different haircut. Your current one gives of an "I'm in Antifa" vibe.
  • Your hairline does look a bit receded so I would look into methods of keeping your current hair and regrowing what's been lost. If you are even considering finasteride please look into the side effects first and read this short book.
- From here, look into maintaining. Skincare, proper diet, exercise, etc.

Beyond that the only things that will be a significant change would be surgery but I don't recommend it.
IVe always had a natural high hairline but i do notice my hair doesnt seem as thick as it used to be. Thanks alot though!
my current side profile btw

Attachments

• sideproo.jpg
    sideproo.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
IVe always had a natural high hairline but i do notice my hair doesnt seem as thick as it used to be. Thanks alot though!
my current side profile btw

Definitely keep the beard. Since you can grow a decent one you might as well beard fraud. It gives the appearance of good jaw definition.
You have pretty good forward growth but a slightly tall midface. You neck also looks quite thin from the side. Add neck training to your workout routine.
Here's what a thicker neck will do for you:

2/10 I don’t enjoy hairy men u must shave beard also get a tan 🤙
begone foid

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 678
u need to go in sun more, hair looks gay/bad, and dry, obv brows
surprisngly ur side profile is good just beard is way too long

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 678
Soy/10

• +1
Reactions: androidcel