Rate me in this pics

What’s funny @mrriceguyreturn

It's everything bro wtf. Nose, nct, you look 30 while being 15, philtrum, mouth, EXTREMELY HIGH GONIAL ANGLE, creepy rapist eyebrows, creepy rapist smirk. You legit have no good feature or even average feature it seems.
My jaw angle is fuck up I give u that it’s 129 130 but thanks u

I wouldn't have even said anything but I came on the thread and saw everyone tryna say you're fucking MTN. I didn't know mtns have 1225091285021059182052 failos and no good features while looking like a rapist murderer 30 year old
Still can pull your mom

Not funny
@its so fucking over

truecell

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Salutations fellow philtrumcell

• So Sad
ltn- mtn

• WTF
Fr

bro am I going the wrong way first time I post people said Htn not Ltn i literally look better now
only retards would rate you htn, that philtrum makes you look like scooby doo, stop coping and get the surgery you moron

• JFL
Reactions: lain34
@Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
only retards would rate you htn, that philtrum makes you look like scooby doo, stop coping and get the surgery you moron
No I’m saying I’m mtn not Htn

Ignore that retard

He literally called @Clavicular ugly and said that @NorwoodAscender was like a MTN-high MTN

You're a MTN rn. Your new haircut has descended you from high MTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and antony 726
Ignore that retard

He literally called @Clavicular ugly and said that @NorwoodAscender was like a MTN-high MTN

You're a MTN rn. Your new haircut has descended you from high MTN.
My fav nazi fan hahah
Ain’t no way he call clav ugly 😭 and norw mtn lol
Yeah I’m growing my hair rn

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Keep overrating the shit out of all these ugly guys then pretend women have high standards for brutally rejecting them. OP is very ugly.

View attachment 2940124Clavicular is HIGH HTN - LOW CHADLITE in his best pics. It's only his bloated pics that I think he looks ugly in.

I was trolling with norwood ascender but honestly he's musty looking but lets not get into the topic of him, it's irrelevant.

I'm also not a harsh rater honestly. You can look through my posts and see many occurences of me rating people htn and I even rated a guy full chadlite.
Now better

Keep overrating the shit out of all these ugly guys then pretend women have high standards for brutally rejecting them. OP is very ugly.

View attachment 2940124Clavicular is HIGH HTN - LOW CHADLITE in his best pics. It's only his bloated pics that I think he looks ugly in.

I was trolling with norwood ascender but honestly he's musty looking but lets not get into the topic of him, it's irrelevant.

I'm also not a harsh rater honestly. You can look through my posts and see many occurences of me rating people htn and I even rated a guy full chadlite.
I mean yeah people have different opinions u might think I’m Ltn sub some think I’m mtn

I'm like extremely confident you're below mtn in these pics. Not even tryna be rude. Maybe you look better irl or something but yeah
Yeah maybe I don’t consider myself good looking to I just might have good smv
Like i said everyone have different opinions

@ShawarmaFilth hehw

You look like the lesser version of zyzz

• +1
absolutely losing it at an indian guy calling me “musty looking”@dragomaxxer @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, dervw4cenks and antony 726
absolutely losing it at an indian guy calling me musty looking @dragomaxxer @Clavicular @pneumocystosis@TechnoBoss
fr some people compete some people to gay Alina super models

absolutely losing it at an indian guy calling me “musty looking”@dragomaxxer @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss
Holy shit are you trying to get him jumped??

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and antony 726
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Axii and Autismcel
Shut the fuck up u white bitch. I'd rather look like @ascendedd over u any day of the week. Indian htn > white "htn" who really looks like a whole ass nerd
Wtf bro no way white is better all day

Shut the fuck up u white bitch. I'd rather look like @ascendedd over u any day of the week. Indian htn > white "htn" who really looks like a whole ass nerd
dravidian cope

• +1