Rate me in this picture

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

ok male gazer
IMG 20200501 234931 2

I guess it's not an ideal picture for this purpose, but hopefully you will be able to give me rating or some looksmaxing tips until I take some better photos. Also I'm like 17-20 % bf right now, quarantine did me dirty and I fking binge ate all the time, but I´m dieting again.

EasternRightWinger15

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 6497, japcel and 13 others
High irl sex appeal

what’s your slay count?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and EasternRightWinger15
17-20 % bf right now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 3795
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3795
High irl sex appeal

what’s your slay count?
10, but my first was at 20 (recently turned 22), I was really autistic and was afraid to escalate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Subhuman Philtrum, Got the hunter eyes and 2 others
How tall are you, 6'2?

• +1
How tall are you, 6'2?
I wish, I'm 5'11, which I feel might be slightly below average at my age here, but on the other hand I feel like we're not that obsessed with height here as in US, so I'm not really insecure about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Enhanced you a bit, use this one on dating apps king ;)
IMG 20200501 234931  shoped 1

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3795, WillVisitGandy and 1 other person
At first look you loo good,but there is something that is holding you back idk what,probably your pheno or weak neck idk
You look good*

• +1
4.75-5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and EasternRightWinger15
Chadlite you won't have problems with foids tbh. Cut down to 10% and you might be 6 PSL

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray and Tylermax
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Tylermax
7 irl
High sex appeal

• +1
any other suggestions than losing bf? any surgeries that can help me and are worth the risk?

mogs me into oblivion, i wish i looked like u dude, id be perfectly content with life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Romnel, Time Travel, Morpheus and 2 others
Dom Chad features combined with pretty boy features

Easily 6psl or higher, classic Chad and not Chadlite

You could slay 8/10 white pussy easily

Me and other ethnics here are not even half your smv man
Get the fuck out of here

• +1
Reactions: japcel, Time Travel and EasternRightWinger15
Bad picture but I reckon you are 6 PSL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 3043 and EasternRightWinger15
6-6,5 psl u look good u can slay easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and EasternRightWinger15
Dom Chad features combined with pretty boy features

Easily 6psl or higher, classic Chad and not Chadlite

You could slay 8/10 white pussy easily

Me and other ethnics here are not even half your smv man
Get the fuck out of here
Thanks for rating man. I don't think my bone structure is really chad level, my sideprofile is not good, I will add photo whenever possible, my front mogs it hard imo. Also you have to be bad looking to be on this site or what, I'm sorry but I don't understand. Everyone can benefit from improving looks, we all know here that looks matter the most, also I really like the humour here and there's good information about various topics. And even though it's nice to have bigger smv than ethnics I guess, it's not much use for me here where I live, because, well, the amount of ethnics is close to 0 here. But thanks again.

@EasternRightWinger15

80% of people here have trouble to find a girlfriend or find a girl to fuck

Many are incel and basement dwellers and have no social life

You look like the complete opposite

@EasternRightWinger15

80% of people here have trouble to find a girlfriend or find a girl to fuck

Many are incel and basement dwellers and have no social life

You look like the complete opposite
ok, that's probably true, that the demography here is similar to what you described, but also majority of people here have common goal in mind (or atleast it's the purpose of this site if I'm not mistaken) and that is to looksmax as much as possible and have a better life. That's why I'm here and also there is quarantine, so I have time for that.
IMG 20200503 221532

Here is my side profile btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ok, that's probably true, that the demography here is similar to what you described, but also majority of people here have common goal in mind (or atleast it's the purpose of this site if I'm not mistaken) and that is to looksmax as much as possible and have a better life. That's why I'm here and also there is quarantine, so I have time for that.
View attachment 388273
Looks okay to good

• +1
View attachment 388273
bro straight up thank u for this life fuel

• +1
High-tier normie

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and EasternRightWinger15
Get off this site. Don’t change anything, it’s not worth it. You’re an irl 8 with masculinity and sex appeal. Just try to maximize other aspects of your life and continue to hit the gym. Try to maintain that size while steadily lowering the BF%.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3043, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
  • +1
Get off this site. Don’t change anything, it’s not worth it. You’re an irl 8 with masculinity and sex appeal. Just try to maximize other aspects of your life and continue to hit the gym. Try to maintain that size while steadily lowering the BF%.
Yeah, you are probably right, also exams at university are coming, because corona-situation is getting better quickly here, so I should put all my energy there. Thanks.
Bro what did you do to change your condition please answer me
It all started with gymcelling, then I also began with bluepill softmaxes (and mainly stopped fking looksmining with glasses), stopped rotting with PC games and then at uni I started going out really often, so my social skills got better. All of this probably changed my teen defeatist and depressed mindset (altough this mindset is still there deep down, and while I was rotting in lockdown I was reminded of that, rotting is not good for me). So all of this also helped with girls I guess, but I still am really awkward with them at times, but better to be awkward sometimes than not talk with them at all like I used to. Maybe it's not really helpful or it sounds like some bluepill bullshit, I don't know, but that's all I did and you wanted to know.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, Romnel and Got the hunter eyes
Yeah, you are probably right, also exams at university are coming, because corona-situation is getting better quickly here, so I should put all my energy there. Thanks.

It all started with gymcelling, then I also began with bluepill softmaxes (and mainly stopped fking looksmining with glasses), stopped rotting with PC games and then at uni I started going out really often, so my social skills got better. All of this probably changed my teen defeatist and depressed mindset (altough this mindset is still there deep down, and while I was rotting in lockdown I was reminded of that, rotting is not good for me). So all of this also helped with girls I guess, but I still am really awkward with them at times, but better to be awkward sometimes than not talk with them at all like I used to. Maybe it's not really helpful or it sounds like some bluepill bullshit, I don't know, but that's all I did and you wanted to know.
Thanks for sharing bro it helps me a lot

• +1
5.5-5.75

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and EasternRightWinger15
2.5 PSL

• +1
Looks like an off-brand Matthew Noszka.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
yeah, you look like a slightly above average white guy
Jfl if you think that’s only slightly above average. What gigachad land do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Jfl if you think that’s only slightly above average. What gigachad land do you live in?
autism that has.
this dude is 1 on 20 or so
despite meh side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
4.5 but body brings you up.

• +1