rate me indian , currently 25 percent body fat with a goal to reach 15 percent bf , used to be 40 percent bf 3 months ago

S

shubuh

Iron
ratings of my current self and before

Attachments

• 48ucih9h8eu71.jpg
    48ucih9h8eu71.jpg
    897.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 09466c89-c53c-4c8f-8df5-163b1be9173b.png
    09466c89-c53c-4c8f-8df5-163b1be9173b.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xessern and manletmogger
Curry scale or normal scale?
Curry scale: MTN currently
Regular scale: Strong LTN (?)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: herekittykitty, Deleted member 88772, watah and 2 others
High MTN in India.

Your before pic is trucel, unless you had doctor halo. Maybe LTN with that.

High MTN in India.

Your before pic is trucel, unless you had doctor halo. Maybe LTN with that.
We should just start rating people based on the country they're currently residing at, makes sense. So high MTN is accurate since he's lighter skinned aswell and he couldl even be HTN in a couple of months when he gets lean and possibly looks way better. I'm curious how tall he is.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and SecularIslamist
btw you mog me to the 7th layer of dantes inferno and back
brutal, even indians from kolkata are brutally mogging me

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and SecularIslamist
We should just start rating people based on the country they're currently residing at, makes sense. So high MTN is accurate since he's lighter skinned aswell and he couldl even be HTN in a couple of months when he gets lean and possibly looks way better. I'm curious how tall he is.
173 cm ( 5"8) with a wingspan of 177 cm

Yeah I agree with this. I always ask guys their location and height when they ask for a private rating. It makes no sense to judge by standards here tbh...

I always make a distinction between .org and real life.

When I joined this site I thought HTN was top 20% and Chadlite top 10 or 5%. Now I think HTN is top 5% and Chadlite top 1% (as long as 6'0+).

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
173 cm ( 5"8) with a wingspan of 177 cm
are you brahmin? hindu? 5'8 isn't even that bad in India, if yo uwere in the Uk you'd get brutlaly mogged by most men like i do and i walk around 5'10 in shoes

are you brahmin? hindu? 5'8 isn't even that bad in India, if yo uwere in the Uk you'd get brutlaly mogged by most men like i do and i walk around 5'10 in shoes
i am hindu but i am kayastha

• Hmm...
MTN in india lose more weight

Decent for India tbh
For india yh? but in the Uk it's a dogshit height. Fuck man imagine if i slept more than 5h and actually was given protein/nutrition... i could legit be 5'10-5'11 minimum, fuck my life.

Is this what an Indian looks like under the fat

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
btw you mog me to the 7th layer of dantes inferno and back
brutal, even indians from kolkata are brutally mogging me

How are Indians in India mogging western born thoroughbred Indians like us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Deleted member 49341
brahminboss really is a mogger when you think about it, wish that nigga would come back.
He was 6'3 with MTN face by Indian standard. If he got careermaxxed deserves those top 1% northern Indian cuties tbh.

For india yh? but in the Uk it's a dogshit height. Fuck man imagine if i slept more than 5h and actually was given protein/nutrition... i could legit be 5'10-5'11 minimum, fuck my life.
Brutal. Same for me. 4-5 hours. I grew fuck all after 14 iirc.

• WTF
He was 6'3 with MTN face by Indian standard. If he got careermaxxed deserves those top 1% northern Indian cuties tbh.

Brutal. Same for me. 4-5 hours. I grew fuck all after 14 iirc.
saw his before pics and he looked like shit tbh, recessed etc. Really good transformation and doesn't seem like he got surgery? not sure.
Fuck man how could i be so stupid and not just be a normie who goes to sleep at 10-11am like everyone else, instead i had to stay up until 3am playing video games on my PC, Just raised by single mother things i suppose.

• +1
saw his before pics and he looked like shit tbh, recessed etc. Really good transformation and doesn't seem like he got surgery? not sure.
Fuck man how could i be so stupid and not just be a normie who goes to sleep at 10-11am like everyone else, instead i had to stay up until 3am playing video games on my PC, Just raised by single mother things i suppose.
Same. I was anorexic as well. I was picky AF too and would never eat meat unless it was junk food. My mother / father would give me money to eat food when out but because we were poor I would save it to buy new games. I'm stupid as shit.

• +1
Curry scale or normal scale?
Curry scale: MTN currently
Regular scale: Strong LTN (?)
In my opinion
Curry scale:high MTN
Regular scale:low MTN
Nose and lips don’t fit well and harmonise with each other

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and JohnDoe
In my opinion
Curry scale:high MTN
Regular scale:low MTN
Nose and lips don’t fit well and harmonise with each other
Yh possibly, although low MTNs that i've seen/rated before i would say mog him but regular scale doesn't matter because he's in fucking india JFL. high MTN is probably even more accurate considering how the average indian looks over there.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Same. I was anorexic as well. I was picky AF too and would never eat meat unless it was junk food. My mother / father would give me money to eat food when out but because we were poor I would save it to buy new games. I'm stupid as shit.
This is the issue, parents need to force thier kids to eat during puberty, tbh i''m starting to think being picky/etc is a habit that wasn't corrected during childhood but should have been. It's so brutal, i can't cope knowing i would have been taller and just better overall.

• +1
Yh possibly, although low MTNs that i've seen/rated before i would say mog him but regular scale doesn't matter because he's in fucking india JFL. high MTN is probably even more accurate considering how the average indian looks over there.
Maybe, if he lean maxxes maybe you would agree. It’s over for him on the regular scale anyway you need to be Mid MTN minimum for any success. Definitely he should be pulling in India no competition they’re and he has light skin halo which means a lot in curryland

• +1
Maybe, if he lean maxxes maybe you would agree. It’s over for him on the regular scale anyway you need to be Mid MTN minimum for any success. Definitely he should be pulling in India no competition they’re and he has light skin halo which means a lot in curryland
50 bucks OP is incel and doesn't get pussy even though he should

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I see the incel in him look how he stares into the camera JFL 🤣🤣, also heard Indian girls only like giving head as they don’t want to lose they’re virginity as it will ruin them in the arranged marriage marketplace

• JFL
so john doe , i took a dexa scan and ioi 353 both yesterday , they said i am 27 percent bf respectively , i can be insane when i reach my desired body fat , do u agree.

Attachments

• 09466c89-c53c-4c8f-8df5-163b1be9173b.jpg
    09466c89-c53c-4c8f-8df5-163b1be9173b.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 19407441-444a-47b5-a73d-53a6df7a70ee.jpg
    19407441-444a-47b5-a73d-53a6df7a70ee.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 0