Rate me. Is there hope?

K

Kvailys123

Iron
I leaned out by losing 6kg and my tinder matches dropped ~ 8x since I last used it almost a year ago. Compared to last year, I get more attention irl but way less online. Can someone explain what the fk is happening? Bit of front camera distortion in the pic but whatever
IMG 20200722 194327

If your midface was shorter you could model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5583, Mr.cope and 4 others
You are gl, tinder is fucked for males forget it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6873 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
Chadlite or at the very least high tier normie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Usum and Deleted member 8064
Chad easily. 8.5/10. Looking real good. Tinder for males in 2020 isn't worth it anymore as evidenced by how good looking guys like you are and yet bullshit still happens.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and SubhumanCurrycel
You know you are good looking and you’re flexing. I don’t blame you though. Get off this forum
Modelling tier looks honestly if he has good height and frame/muscle

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Damn son you look like a gigachang. Maybe im mistaken but you look part asian. You are well above average, if you get attention irl then you are attractive. Tbh i have no idea why you would get less attention online but women are fucking nuts so just one picture in your tinder profile with the angle .00001 degree off could turn off women

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and SubhumanCurrycel
I leaned out by losing 6kg and my tinder matches dropped ~ 8x since I last used it almost a year ago. Compared to last year, I get more attention irl but way less online. Can someone explain what the fk is happening? Bit of front camera distortion in the pic but whateverView attachment 535780
Looks good even with a long midface. Even chadlites suffer in today's climate of women's sky-high standards, and it's only getting worse.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
legit look like a morph that someone here made.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
suspecting larp but chad

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Chad

youre probably shadow banned on tinder

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
U look good son, forget about tinder...
Why on earth would someone care about online attention when he can easily get attention in real life?

Society is becoming more and more narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Ryanmcgg0139
looks robust, but not that pretty in my opinion

you look like an baboon, 4,5psl average guy who looks very robust

Damn son you look like a gigachang. Maybe im mistaken but you look part asian. You are well above average, if you get attention irl then you are attractive. Tbh i have no idea why you would get less attention online but women are fucking nuts so just one picture in your tinder profile with the angle .00001 degree off could turn off women
I'm from the baltics (North Eastern Europe)
Someone said I might be shadobanned so I'll try setting up a fresh account on a new phone number.

Look a bit ethnic 4 pls at best

JFL at your hairs.

are you not the user @Blitz motherfuker???

You need lefort 3

Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
"
Is there hope?
"
100% larp

your jaw is too weak, it's over

not quite truecel, but I'd say low tier normie at most

There is zero harmony, no symmetry, long midface, twinkish looks, but not prettyboy, just everything seems off. Cuck eyes, I could go on. maybe 2.5/10? I don't use the psl scale.