RATE ME ITT

NothingCanStopMe

NothingCanStopMe

Sunset lover
I need surgery advice. Who's willing to help?

Untitled 2

BUDDY BOYO. I'LL ASCEND SOON. IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING - Socrates -

Last edited:
Low tier normie

You’re gonna get roasted now

are you Algerian ?

It looks like your bite is off, visit a maxillofacial surgeon and have them give their opinion. The reason I think this is because your nose is deviated to one side, it's common for 1 side of the face to be more developed but its fairly obvious in this picture.

Do that first then think about rhinoplasty.

It looks like your bite is off, visit a maxillofacial surgeon and have them give their opinion. The reason I think this is because your nose is deviated to one side, it's common for 1 side of the face to be more developed but its fairly obvious in this picture.

Do that first then think about rhinoplasty.
To begin with, thanks for the serious reply.
I have a deviated septum and TMJ problems.
I'm getting rhinoplasty once the quarantine is over. Then I'll talk with an orthodontist and maxillofacial surgeon. It's all in my plans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
To begin with, thanks for the serious reply.
I have a deviated septum and TMJ problems.
I'm getting rhinoplasty once the quarantine is over. Then I'll talk with an orthodontist and maxillofacial surgeon. It's all in my plans.

You should go with the maxillofacial surgeon first, the reason being that if you go get your rhino first then the maxillofacial it could seriously alter your rhinoplasty outcome with the movement of the jaw. You could be left with a deviated nose tip.

Provide a profile picture for better analysis

Provide a profile picture for better analysis
IMG 20200124 193132

You should go with the maxillofacial surgeon first, the reason being that if you go get your rhino first then the maxillofacial it could seriously alter your rhinoplasty outcome with the movement of the jaw. You could be left with a deviated nose tip.
Ok. I'll do that first then. I've read that you should start from the base of the face(jaw) and go from there. Is it true?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991