Rate me, just turned 16, 6'1

lizardposting

lizardposting

Iron
im gaining weight and trying to solve my asymmetry

(all pics are 2+ months apart, the one in the black is the oldest one and is around 6 months old)

first pic is the only pic i have from distance, but it's prob the worst angle pic i have

any tips?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Did you try to mew? If yes, you did it incorrectly and that's why ur nose is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Did you try to mew? If yes, you did it incorrectly and that's why ur nose is fucked.
i started mewing some time ago and i did it wrong for the 90% of the time

Your jaw looks extremely narrow makes you look very cucked

i always wonder how people like you end up finding this site:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope and lizardposting
Bro as I told you earlier, hardmew the weak side and soon it should be fixed dont worry. It might take a year or two tgo just saying but it's worth the effort

Bro as I told you earlier, hardmew the weak side and soon it should be fixed dont worry. It might take a year or two tgo just saying but it's worth the effort
started doing that today, but a week ago i figured out how to properly mew. i was pushing my tongue against my front teeth and on the left side :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Indeed and Deleted member 18662
started doing that today, but a week ago i figured out how to properly mew. i was pushing my tongue against my front teeth and on the left side :feelswah:
Same shit bro. My nose looks 1:1 the same.

You have a good eye area and u still look quite young. Ur skull looks somewhat small tho which is bad, but then again u are probably quite young. Ur asymmetrical nose is also bad. Still u look quite good, def above average. Like 4.75 psl (6/10) u can def become 6.5/10 at least.(if you fix your asymmetries) what is ur age?

You have a good eye area and u still look quite young. Ur skull looks somewhat small tho which is bad, but then again u are probably quite young. Ur asymmetrical nose is also bad. Still u look quite good, def above average. Like 4.75 psl (6/10) u can def become 6.5/10 at least.(if you fix your asymmetries) what is ur age?
thanks, yeah i know that. the nose is bad and i grew up faster than i could eat so i'm skinny. i just turned 16

Pick up a needle

I just realised your 16. My fault,:ogre: Ur skull is def a bit small for your age. But your skull will become bigger as you get older anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
thanks, yeah i know that. the nose is bad and i grew up faster than i could eat so i'm skinny. i just turned 16
Being skinny is not that bad, I mean it’s better than being overweight. Also when you are skinny your face looks best because it shows all your bones. I’m also quite skinny acctually probably bc i’m 190cm (6’3) and 15 years old so it’s very hard for me to gain weight and muscle. What’s your height?

Being skinny is not that bad, I mean it’s better than being overweight. Also when you are skinny your face looks best because it shows all your bones. I’m also quite skinny acctually probably bc i’m 190cm (6’3) and 15 years old so it’s very hard for me to gain weight and muscle. What’s your height?
im 6'1 but very close to 6'2, but i just say im 6'1

Nah your height is def good. Average male is 5’9 so if your almost 6’2 then your height is definitely good.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
lift, eat more get some mass gainer. You are a pretty boy you will be chadlite maybe more :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: lizardposting
lift, eat more get some mass gainer. You are a pretty boy you will be chadlite maybe more :feelsautistic:
thank you :feelsgood: yes im trying daily to eat 4k calories with good quality meat and go to gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indeed and lizardposting
With longer hair I could confuse you as female

Good looking imo, pretty boy + 6’1 id say your doing well tbh. I’d say hit the gym just to hormonemaxx, gaining muscles won’t rly benefit you that much as being tall is a halo in itself

I know a few PSLers that would fuck u son…

I honestly don't know why ppl here are saying you're good looking, your eye are is too asymmetrical, together with your jaw and nose + you're highly feminine

I would rate you a MTN, mainly because you're still young so your facial traits might get better as you enter adulthood, you can benefit from JBW and you are tall.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, lizardposting and ROTTING
I honestly don't know why ppl here are saying you're good looking, your eye are is too asymmetrical, together with your jaw and nose + you're highly feminine

I would rate you a MTN, mainly because you're still young so your facial traits might get better as you enter adulthood, you can benefit from JBW and you are tall.
the asymmetry is bad, ill try to get it as much symetric as i can
I know a few PSLers that would fuck u son…
stop

Good looking imo, pretty boy + 6’1 id say your doing well tbh. I’d say hit the gym just to hormonemaxx, gaining muscles won’t rly benefit you that much as being tall is a halo in itself
thanks, i think if i gymmax it will get way better. i dont have enough body fat neither muscles or weight at all. i have been getting gym knowledge and feel not as lost, 1/2 years of hard work is needed

The pics aren’t loading for me but your height is good you will grow to be 6’2.5-6’3 if you are dead average in terms of growth