keivis
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2026
- Posts
- 212
- Reputation
- 66
got locs now. rate me honest. PSL / what do I look like IRL. softmax only no surgery. 18+
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
good zygos but delete post quickgot locs now. rate me honest. PSL / what do I look like IRL. softmax only no surgery. 18+
Shave, minox for eyelashes and brows, ghk cu and maybe hgh for skin quality. Tret for skin. Roidmaxx a lil for a physique and some bones. Lean out and get some sleep, possibly glutathione for even skin tone. Try eplerenone for debloat and debloat your nose as well (tret will help). Grow out dreads more and get earrings too.got locs now. rate me honest. PSL / what do I look like IRL. softmax only no surgery. 18+
not that good on ethnics, especially blacks.brutal radix
Coping niggernot that good on ethnics, especially blacks.
that's the name don't wear it outCoping nigger