rate me M19 6'0

Im

His maxilla is out of sync with his protruding lower third. Maybe also cheeckbone implants, he's already got sunken eyes from low cheeckbones.
Having eyes not too close is good, it leaves room to widen the face. Also he has a short chin due to his black lower lip, but making his face even longer would be damaging.
He looks 1/4 black, I think his genetic recombination got a lot of bad features from black people (prognathism, brown eyes) and left out some good ones, like mulatto skin tone. Just hope he got the BBC.
I'd give him 3 PSL.
good analysis I agree boyo
Your

FWHR : 1.53 (bad)
Eye spacing: 0.51 (bad)
Chin to philtrum ratio: 2.32 ( bad)
Facial third's : Your middle third is your longest one which is bad
mid face ratio: 1.32 (bad)
Narrow jaw
long horse face
Bad shape and density of your eyebrow's
poor colouring
uneven lip size

Overall LTN
great analysis

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Im

His maxilla is out of sync with his protruding lower third. Maybe also cheeckbone implants, he's already got sunken eyes from low cheeckbones.
Having eyes not too close is good, it leaves room to widen the face. Also he has a short chin due to his black lower lip, but making his face even longer would be damaging.
He looks 1/4 black, I think his genetic recombination got a lot of bad features from black people (prognathism, brown eyes) and left out some good ones, like mulatto skin tone. Just hope he got the BBC.
I'd give him 3 PSL.
Unfortunately no bbc

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Im

I'd give him 3 PSL.
but like if Iam 3psl, what would Mark Zuckerburg's psl be