rate me male 18

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
are you serious?????? man i'm sorry, i'm here for you if you ever need someone.
yes im 100% serious bro. i have a terrible nose and his eye area is almost as bad as mine. at least his nose is normal.

yes im 100% serious bro. i have a terrible nose and his eye area is almost as bad as mine. at least his nose is normal.
bro his nose is fucked there is no way. it's ok man girls only care about personality don't worry

• JFL
bro his nose is fucked there is no way. it's ok man girls only care about personality don't worry
jfl i wish girls cared about personality but they dont. and his normal compared to mine is normal, i dont see anything wrong with his???

jfl i wish girls cared about personality but they dont. and his normal compared to mine is normal, i dont see anything wrong with his???
his nose bridge is skinny then it suddenly becomes bulbous and fat and shit also it's uneven looks like a deviated septum

• Woah
his nose bridge is skinny then it suddenly becomes bulbous and fat and shit also it's uneven looks like a deviated septum
i double checked and youre right, but my nose tip is droopier (looks like an arrow in my case from front) and from side it looks like im jewish (im curry)

i double checked and youre right, but my nose tip is droopier (looks like an arrow in my case from front) and from side it looks like im jewish (im curry)
would you mind if i could see your face in pm? i don't expose i am not a faggot. I'm also honest and know what girls actually like since i go outside so i can help you

• +1
would you mind if i could see your face in pm? i don't expose i am not a faggot. I'm also honest and know what girls actually like since i go outside so i can help you
i dont have any full face pics but you can find them in various threads whenever i trigger some deluded narcy. ill tag you tbh. you may choose to pm or respond there, one sec.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
-Lose fat/Cut
-Gain 30 lbs of muscle by getting strong on specific exercises (chin ups, bench press, overhead press, barbell row, squat, deadlift, bicep curls, tricep extensions)
-Grow out your hair

Then come back here for a new rating and show progress pics. Hardmaxxing is only worth it is you have softmaxxed first imo.