Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 1627, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Yanderedevmaxxed

Attachments

• index-1.jpg
    index-1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627, Deleted member 6427 and n0rthface
Your lower third and Zygos are definitely chad tier,but your mid face seems a bit off and your area is normie af.....I would say maybe 6.5/10 ?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Serial killer, ideal

• JFL
@germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 15939 and 1 other person
So why do you care about us opinion ?
i asked for a rating not be compared to other ppl, that don't resemble me a tiny bit except for a single feature
i was just curious what you think is my rating

i asked for a rating not be compared to other ppl, that don't resemble me a tiny bit except for a single feature
i was just curious what you think is my rating

Can you upload a side profile

Hi again, swedish food > italian food btw

• Love it
Pretty decent except for the nose,overall you don't look bad imo 👍🏼

Do you slay ?
i have a gf. used to "slay" in nightclubs pre 2020 which in reality was only making out . never had sex because of phimosis, gonna have surgery soon lmao then rhino next year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and Yliaster
Low tier normie. 3.5-4 PSL. Worse looking version of @Guess What?

High tier normie close to chadlite

Oh my lord this ear wearing faggot infesting this fourm too. You look like you lock up lil kids you creepy fuck.

Oh my lord this ear wearing faggot infesting this fourm too. You look like you lock up lil kids you creepy fuck.
you pasty subhuman. get mogged by the italian bull on different platforms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Let me guess, another lookism imigrant ?

Lmfaoo another lookism refugee

you pasty subhuman. get mogged by the italian bull on different platforms
You look like your mom got fucked by a bull or different species. Seriously dude you look inhuman. inferior inbreed piece of dog shit, know your place. You look like type of guy that jerks off dogs in his basement. Seriously your Creepy as hell.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lutte
Let me guess, another lookism imigrant ?
Oh he's been on lookism.net since 1991. He has 109000 response and hasn't seen pussy since the the Clinton administration

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
You look like your mom got fucked by a bull or different species. Seriously dude you look inhuman. inferior inbreed piece of dog shit, know your place. You look like type of guy that jerks off dogs in his basement. Seriously your Creepy as hell.
i lifemog you so hard you subhuman rat. which one of the abused dog i bullied off the forum are you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero
i lifemog you so hard you subhuman rat. which one of the abused dog i bullied off the forum are you?
You abuse dogs, bro your sick

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Bitch
You abuse dogs, bro your sick
right now i remember you're that turk that asked me for ratings in dms like the high inhib pussy you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep barking

Oh he's been on lookism.net since 1991. He has 109000 response and hasn't seen pussy since the the Clinton administration
@the BULL this all you'll ever be. Know your place

@the BULL this all you'll ever be. Know your place
you stupid. not only i mog hard you irl, it shows by the fact i have a hot gf. not only that, i'm going to become a financial analyst, while you're stuck at selling drugs , getting busted at 25.

This nigga looks like a potential school shooter tbh I won't be surprised to see him on the news in a few months. Whatever, the death sentence would be the only thing that would do him justice

Attachments

• IMG20211204080733.jpg
    IMG20211204080733.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
This nigga looks like a potential school shooter tbh I won't be surprised to see him on the news in a few months. Whatever, the death sentence would be the only thing that would do him justice
you would like to have some zygo mass like mine you turkroach. your face is flat as fuck, only thing you have going on for you are your green eyes. keep maskfishing

• Love it
>91
>Immigrant
Reminds me of yougoslav Balkan war

you stupid. not only i mog hard you irl, it shows by the fact i have a hot gf. not only that, i'm going to become a financial analyst, while you're stuck at selling drugs , getting busted at 25.
Bro your on this fourm, you have no gf. your gf is a dog named sparky or faggot named Fernando, you Italian queer. The only thing you analyze is the circumference of a dick. I'm a financial analyst!!! What you want a fucking cookie

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find this dude good looking with a potential to be more attractive if he done some changes to his hair and physique. Though 5 foids rating him would be enough to prove me wrong (or right).

you would like to have some zygo mass like mine you turkroach. your face is flat as fuck, only thing you have going on for you are your green eyes. keep maskfishing
Bro just drop dead, your responses are as weak as Italy during WW2. It's over for you 😂😂😂

Bro your on this fourm, you have no gf. your gf is a dog named sparky or faggot named Fernando, you Italian queer. The only thing you analyze is the circumference of a dick. I'm a financial analyst!!! What you want a fucking cookie
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you actual subhuman. you went on a rant on how looks theory is bullshit for 1 week before hopping on benzos to keep your mental sanity after realizing you aren't a chad. i just come here for the lulz, and yeah i'm happy that i will actually have a career, it's better than being stuck at a low paid back breaking factory job .

first glance u reminded me of this guy
Lionel Messi Deal With It GIF

Linus

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
Idk what ur talking about and I like how you desperately try to justify your disgusting excuse for a face seriously bro nobody will miss you...just end it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: you look like sewer rat

u look jewish btw

where are u from?

Idk what ur talking about and I like how you desperately try to justify your disgusting excuse for a face seriously bro nobody will miss you...just end it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: you look like sewer rat
you first you turk shitskin. i don't have to justify anything you're just crying for your superior you ethnic

• +1
manlet shitskin from sewers of delhi/10

• JFL
  • JFL