Rate me mfs

you first you turk shitskin. i don't have to justify anything you're just crying for your superior you ethnic
I'm not Turkish! I know have a Turkish fetish, bro keep it in your pants. And your trying to justify your delusional facial superiority, which is absolutely gratuitous and clearly only exist in your delusional faggot world. Your ugly, don't believe me, looookkk at all the responses you've gotten thus far! Normie normie normie, and tbh they r being generous. I think your late for shift as dick analyst or what the fuck you do. By the way, I made small investment in btc a few years back and I'm pretty much set for life. I don't wage cuck like you for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and the BULL
i cannot see the resemblance tbh. those pics are all lens distorted too

IMG20211204120904.jpg
Are you jewish?

@the BULL hes looks like a dirty Jew, straight out of an internment camp
LMAO, you are indeed in love with me you fag. keep jerking off to my pics

I'm not Turkish! I know have a Turkish fetish, bro keep it in your pants. And your trying to justify your delusional facial superiority, which is absolutely gratuitous and clearly only exist in your delusional faggot world. Your ugly, don't believe me, looookkk at all the responses you've gotten thus far! Normie normie normie, and tbh they r being generous. I think your late for shift as dick analyst or what the fuck you do. By the way, I made small investment in btc a few years back and I'm pretty much set for life. I don't wage cuck like you for the rest of my life.
i'm realistically htn facially and considering selfies don't make me justice i may even approach chadlite, i'm for sure chadlite given my height and body. keep fucking coping . and yeah sure everyone is a crypto millionaire on those forums

• JFL
Reactions: TORMENT
i'm realistically htn facially and considering selfies don't make me justice i may even approach chadlite, i'm for sure chadlite given my height and body. keep fucking coping . and yeah sure everyone is a crypto millionaire on those forums
Whatever floats your faggoty little boat, I guess everyone has his cope. You got decent bones but no harmony, you'll be htn... in another life time. Your too inbred and possess regressive genes that are clearly demonstrated by your feeble minded responses. Just stop bro, I think Ive you've been embarrassed enough:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Whatever floats your faggoty little boat, I guess everyone has his cope. You got decent bones but no harmony, you'll be htn... in another life time. Your too inbred and possess regressive genes that are clearly demonstrated by your feeble minded responses. Just stop bro, I think Ive you've been embarrassed enough:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
harmony is a meme you fag. at the end of the day robust bones equals masculinity and masculinity will always get pussies wet . meanwhile you couldn't cope with your htn rating because you know you lack dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
bad

• Hmm...
harmony is a meme you fag. at the end of the day robust bones equals masculinity and masculinity will always get pussies wet . meanwhile you couldn't cope with your htn rating because you know you lack dimorphism
This what the system produces garbage in, garbage out. Whatever makes you happy, I'm the only telling you the truth.
I got great song for you to cope with.
Great song for you brahh
Cheers 😁

• JFL
i have a gf. used to "slay" in nightclubs pre 2020 which in reality was only making out . never had sex because of phimosis, gonna have surgery soon lmao then rhino next year
You never mentioned having a agg on lookism

Nose shape is throwing off harmony
Eyes are preyish
Rest is good

he gives very legit advices, you should learn some russian
свободно говорю по русски, у меня есть члены семьи на родине

@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
Nose shape is throwing off harmony
Eyes are preyish
Rest is good
I guess there's light at the end of tunnel for him after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Mewton
свободно говорю по русски, у меня есть члены семьи на родине

@Thompsonz
Fucking communist 😯

I'd rate you a 6.5/10 you are a borderline chadlite
Good Points: Good hair density, good jaw definition from straight view, good eye area
Bad Points: higher than normal FWHR , unattractive looking nose, non compact midface

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
@the BULL on the real I was just fucking with you g, you look decent. Don't take the shit I said serious, I was being sardonic

• JFL
Pics not working @ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension