Rate me,Moroccan guy pls

Attachments

• s0_code9c4487f8-8140-4286-b111-c7dd7127fb16_editor_result.jpg
    s0_code9c4487f8-8140-4286-b111-c7dd7127fb16_editor_result.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
you look like a cartoon vilain💀 stfu nigga

That's not me. Also, you asked for rating and I gave you your flaws. Either fix them or cry.

• WTF
That's not me. Also, you asked for rating and I gave you your flaws. Either fix them or cry.
OK but why girl love me lol, you know who i am at least......?🤨

u have no chin man

• WTF
OK but why girl love me lol, you know who i am at least......?🤨

i never said you were bad looking. I'm saying your jaw and maxilla is shit. You asked for a rate you silly sand nigger did you not?

• WTF
u have no chin man
You have a long mid face, chuby cheeks, tired cowboy tier face genetic, balding soon, you look like the demon in the INSHALLAH song,prey eyes, red skin, wigger pheno, third world fecal collagen and battery ethnic Harmony.

I MOG YOU TO UN VERSE HEAT DEATH LOL

👍🏻😹 RIP BOZO🐐⚰️⚰️ YOU WON'T BE MISSED

i never said you were bad looking. I'm saying your jaw and maxilla is shit. You asked for a rate you silly sand nigger did you not?
Open your dm INSHALLAH and give your adress

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
u have no chin man
I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on LOOKSMAX.me, it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside, REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Open your dm INSHALLAH and give your adress

get maxilla or jaw surgery, whichever it is that needs to be confirmed and you can actually look like thor. Your upper face area is good. And drop the sand nigger talk and shit skin religion of Islam.

best of luck

I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on LOOKSMAX.me, it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside, REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole
That was much better then your chin for sure

get maxilla or jaw surgery, whichever it is that needs to be confirmed and you can actually look like thor. Your upper face area is good. And drop the sand nigger talk and shit skin religion of Islam.

best of luck
I won't drop my religion, I'm not a kufr and also Wallah l'ardhim, i mog hatd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 8365
in ur fucking dreams nigga

He does mog you. You look like shit and creepy as fuck for a 16 year old kid with uncanny filler lips.

If you had never discovered the black pill you would be normal and girls would like you more before surgery.

• Love it
He does mog you. You look like shit and creepy as fuck for a 16 year old kid with uncanny filler lips.

If you had never discovered the black pill you would be normal and girls would like you more before surgery.
I'm not a bully but this guy face is a tragedy 😹

I'm not a bully but this guy face is a tragedy 😹

He's a stupid kid who never learns. Getting surgery at 15 to get uncanny dick sucking lips. Jestermaxxing on Tiktok and now he's got a clown reputation. Only age will teach him.

As for you I still stand by what I said. Get your maxilla or jaw fixed and you will look 100% white and mog.

• +1
  • JFL
He's a stupid kid who never learns. Getting surgery at 15 to get uncanny dick sucking lips. Jestermaxxing on Tiktok and now he's got a clown reputation. Only age will teach him.

As for you I still stand by what I said. Get your maxilla or jaw fixed and you will look 100% white and mog.
my jaw and maxilla is fine bro
and sure i jestermaxxed on tiktok but thats the past IDGAF about what anyone says bc when the days comes i ascend and i post videos to tiktok everyone will forget
and no surgeries

• +1
But let's be honest, you look like a cartoon vilain,. You aint getting head with that face 💀
shut the fuck up im not villain looking character

• Woah

nigga take me outcho pfp thats not even a good picture that is misrepresentation use me in my prime

• +1

my prime

Attachments

• 2852516_20201011_002917.jpg
    2852516_20201011_002917.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2852517_20201011_002936_HDR.jpg
    2852517_20201011_002936_HDR.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
nigga take me outcho pfp thats not even a good picture that is misrepresentation use me in my prime

You want me to replace it with your moms face instead?

• Woah

You are fucking stupid. Should have never done the filler surgery shit. Face is still developing as a kid.

Also I was referring to the jaw and maxilla part to the morrocan guy not you.

• +1

May Allah destroy Tiktok and all the Eboys Egirls🤲🏻✨😂

Lol no, i already white mogs 95% of the forum to the moon

Unfunny stupid ugly ethnic incel faggot from lookism / 10

I mog you to heart failure,keep crying for me hatay
You.look shit shitskin , fat Manlet ethnic incel

Off yourself faggot ugly , I fuck Ur mom and spit in her moutn

Open your dm INSHALLAH

Always the curries delusional when our whole race mog these shit Skinned wallking abomination 😂🤲🏻🙏

Always the curries delusional when our whole race mog these shit Skinned wallking abomination 😂🤲🏻🙏
Kill yourselfffff ugly raoebaby shitskin currywhore faggot , I fuck u 100 times and rape Ur whole ancestry

Kill yourselfffff ugly raoebaby shitskin currywhore faggot , I fuck u 100 times and rape Ur whole ancestry
May Allah destroy, send you to hell and get nuked by Satan 's dick while your momma get permq r@ped by me un your apeish curry bassement Allah Akbar 🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻✨🤷🏼‍♂️

get a nice haircut, get a proper beard or shave it.

Wassup white ethnic brother of mine