Rate me/my plan to ascend

majesticincel

majesticincel

Whitepilled
softmaxx/ testosteronemaxx/ gymmaxx/ moneymaxx (i made 800 dollars ilegally but donated it all because of guilt)
What supplements should i take?
13 years old, 182ish cm, 75kg

Attachments

• IMG_1523.MOV
    6.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Please ignore the fucking audio tiktok put it there automatically i didnt even notice before, and im fucking 13 so go easy on the “low bonemass” shit

Gonna moneymaxx legally and a guiltfree way rn tho, with building a page with shittons of traffic and then js amazon affiliate my way into money for lefort 17 and a face transplant jfl

how is Bhai 13 years old and tall like an average .org user :feelswat::incel:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxxmclooks, TheLooxMaxingKing, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
how is Bhai 13 years old and tall like an average .org user :feelswat::incel:
The average male today is way taller than the average male 50 years ago, also im germanic and slavic so thats why

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and NotHater
Future mogger, for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, CarrotMaxxer and majesticincel
I assume your parents are also tall, I would just advice to keep breathing through the nose, starting some basic skincare (cleanser,moisturiser,sunscreen), going to gym and eating hell lots of protein

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and majesticincel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NotHater, majesticincel and boss8055
And also grow your hair out and pm me so I’ll send some vids for styling to attract JBs as you’re a JB yourselves

• +1
  • Love it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_220330_Trust Wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_220330_Trust Wallet.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
I'm not rating your ahh, mirin avi tho

how did u make money illegally ?

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and TheLooxMaxingKing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_222333_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_222333_Samsung Internet.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
how did u make money illegally ?
Wasnt really illegal but was extremely unethical and against christianity, basically when i put it into a simple answer (i wont get into the details because i dont want anyone going in my footsteps), milking 60 year old sugardaddies as a 30 year old stacylike woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and TheLooxMaxingKing
Wasnt really illegal but was extremely unethical and against christianity, basically when i put it into a simple answer (i wont get into the details because i dont want anyone going in my footsteps), milking 60 year old sugardaddies as a 30 year old stacylike woman
These men will do anything to see pussy so yeah

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
XDDD lmao bruh online ?

• +1
The average male today is way taller than the average male 50 years ago, also im germanic and slavic so thats why
anyway good base, got a chance at HTN, and as you're still a kid, don't go for supplements unless they are scientifically backed, don't go fucking with scalpels, and get off any high sodium foods (debloating+drink min. 4L of water). Do the usual shit for skin (vitamins and shit yk the drill) and use oils/serums for skin+hair. Probably a good idea to get off .org too, ts only gonna make you stay up reading black pill until you :feelswhy: . I ain't a truecel degen yet and don't know every supplement by name jfl

• +1
  • Love it
anyway good base, got a chance at HTN, and as you're still a kid, don't go for supplements unless they are scientifically backed, don't go fucking with scalpels, and get off any high sodium foods (debloating+drink min. 4L of water). Do the usual shit for skin (vitamins and shit yk the drill) and use oils/serums for skin+hair. Probably a good idea to get off .org too, ts only gonna make you stay up reading black pill until you :feelswhy: . I ain't a truecel degen yet and don't know every supplement by name jfl
Thank you man🙏🏻🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: NotHater
Bumpidy bump

go play with your friends

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
13 yrs old just go outside and live life nigga no reason to ascend at this age

• +1
Reactions: rainzm and TheLooxMaxingKing
Apparently every 13 year old is 180cm+ on this forum

• +1
Still got something but i put most of it into wathunder and donated a shit ton
You must have autism if you spend money on and play war thunder :p

• +1
You must have autism if you spend money on and play war thunder :p
Grinded us tech tree without premium or gl to top tier, wanna grind german but am NOT gonna fucking spend 800 hours on it again

Apparently every 13 year old is 180cm+ on this forum
Yeah ig, average height is rising and also im germanic and slavic so thats also why

13 yrs old just go outside and live life nigga no reason to ascend at this age
Not at this age bro, i wanna ascend at a higher age but start softmaxxing at this age so i acheive better results than starting at like 15 and shit

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
@TheLooxMaxingKing done got into agartha😭🙏🏻

• +1
@TheLooxMaxingKing done got into agartha😭🙏🏻
😂, but bro im acc interested to make money like you, sounds pretty easy, would it be possible if u could teach me

😂, but bro im acc interested to make money like you, sounds pretty easy, would it be possible if u could teach me
I am not doing it bro, i promised to never do this shit again and if i taught you i would regret it and wouldnt feel good abt it

I am not doing it bro, i promised to never do this shit again and if i taught you i would regret it and wouldnt feel good abt it
bro get off the org, this is not for pussys like you, you feel too much empathy, where is ur masculinity and testosterone, fucking pussy

great plan for ascension but fuck you post your vid properly i dont want some random niggas face on my pc

bro get off the org, this is not for pussys like you, you feel too much empathy, where is ur masculinity and testosterone, fucking pussy
Nigga christmaxxing isnt pussymaxxing, also i sun my balls every week so i would say high jfl

great plan for ascension but fuck you post your vid properly i dont want some random niggas face on my pc
Wdym properly like put it into like this?
IMG 4578

Nigga christmaxxing isnt pussymaxxing, also i sun my balls every week so i would say high jfl
Yes it is, Christmaxxing is for pussy brainwashed idiots, Atheist is the way.
Also sun doesnt do shit for test keep coping fucking brat

So youre telling me that being out in the sun 24/7 will be the same testosteronewise as being locked up in a basement? Copemaxxing to the next level😂😂

• +1
Yeah yeah alright we get it, you just want to make money

• +1
So youre telling me that being out in the sun 24/7 will be the same testosteronewise as being locked up in a basement? Copemaxxing to the next level😂😂
Who the fuck is locked up in a basement, u are delusional little boy, just shut the fuck up.

Bumpidy bump niggers

Bro like 1 month ago when i put my mid ltn face everyone was hating but when i finally get to high ltn noone is fucking responding jfl, or am i high ltn, am i LOW MTN?

like how ilegally?

Not ilegally, very unethicaly by catfishing old men as a 30 year old stacylike (talking with them and after gaining their trust say that youre leaving and they will do anything to get your "fingering vids" and shit.)
like how ilegally?