Rate me.(NEW HERE)

B

Berry

Iron
Some guy said I have potential to be a normie. Be as real as possible. Bad camera by the way (front camera)My eyes look nothing like this but still was the closest to my real face so i posted this. Give tips to ascend as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716-132902.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716-132902.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: exo, NtIdk and Rea
pheno failo

• +1
Reactions: xxv and Rea
You're just too ugly you can't do much except shaving, skincare, and getting a haircut. just get rich and hardmax or jump off a bridge or something tbh. and why are you so fucking dirty what the fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: treezy456, LeaveMaxx, xxv and 8 others
Slayer hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, psychobateman and silencio
You're just too ugly you can't do much except shaving, skincare, and getting a haircut. just get rich and hardmax or jump off a bridge or something tbh. and why are you so fucking dirty what the fuck?
Bro if wasn't ugly i wouldn't have been posting here

i laughed so fucking hard, this is all facts btw either kill yourself or get rich

• JFL
Reactions: itsjover22 and thvg
i laughed so fucking hard, this is all facts btw either kill yourself or get rich
True would do that.(Get rich)

• JFL
Reactions: imist, itsjover22, thvg and 1 other person
Some guy said I have potential to be a normie. Be as real as possible. Bad camera by the way (front camera)My eyes look nothing like this but still was the closest to my real face so i posted this. Give tips to ascend as well.
Leave the forum and enjoy your life, here only they will hate you

• +1
Reactions: tweaqo and Berry
Leave the forum and enjoy your life, here only they will hate you
Can you tell me what should I do with my skin. I regret posting my pic here

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
Can you tell me what should I do with my skin. I regret posting my pic here
I would tell you to go to a dermatologist but if you can't there are many guides here

• +1
Reactions: Berry
Comedy Central Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and Berry
tbh I feel sorry for new people looking for actual advices here

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and tweaqo
You dont seem to be that bad, you just look indian. How tall are you? Post side profile

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser
dont get upset, because despite you being indian you actually have some potential for softmaxxing. You can easly become mtn after some softmaxxing for sure. Good eyebrows, deep set eyes, uee but its not that horrible. Not the worst lips and slayer hairline.

After you debloat you will look much better. Keep in mind that you are sweaty af and look dirthy in this pic, but still you actually look very nice imo.

Please dont get sad and think that this website is only full of toxic incel autists. Post your pictures more and focus only on people who actually rate you and give you advices. Post side-profile if you are comfortable enough.

dont get upset, because despite you being indian you actually have some potential for softmaxxing. You can easly become mtn after some softmaxxing for sure. Good eyebrows, deep set eyes, uee but its not that horrible. Not the worst lips and slayer hairline.

After you debloat you will look much better. Keep in mind that you are sweaty af and look dirthy in this pic, but still you actually look very nice imo.

Please dont get sad and think that this website is only full of toxic incel autists. Post your pictures more and focus only on people who actually rate you and give you advices. Post side-profile if you are comfortable enough.
also you look very young so try to look at botb puberty threads. There is a lot of useful shit here, focus on that and dont regret posting your pic here.

My bad for the bad pic but I already said that it was bad and I have no use irl just this pic

amd SHAVE that trany femboy looking mustache and "beard". Jfl

dont you ever think about cuting your hair actually. I think your hair really saves you. Try to actually grow it longer. Again bhai dont get upset and insecure. You can forget about any kind of confidence the moment you post your pic here. Just try to ignore faggots here and focus on how you can actually ascend. Tbh i think youre larping as 6'1, because your skull is not wide and tall enough for that height. You have very thin neck and your fat distribution seems dogshit. You would benefit a lot from going through threads on your own and understanding yourself what you need to do.

dont you ever think about cuting your hair actually. I think your hair really saves you. Try to actually grow it longer. Again bhai dont get upset and insecure. You can forget about any kind of confidence the moment you post your pic here. Just try to ignore faggots here and focus on how you can actually ascend. Tbh i think youre larping as 6'1, because your skull is not wide and tall enough for that height. You have very thin neck and your fat distribution seems dogshit. You would benefit a lot from going through threads on your own and understanding yourself what you need to do.
Bro I will upload a decent mirror pic for you to see cause people keep saying I have wide skull.

Skin care, potassium/diuretics, hair over forehead and your good

Easy sub4

Get off this forum before you end up like @enchanted_elixir

Honestly not that bad except your pheno
You definitely have good normie potential but not outside of south Asia

If you go to the west you will get cucked hard so just look for indian women tbh

• +1
Reactions: Berry
Honestly not that bad except your pheno
You definitely have good normie potential but not outside of south Asia

If you go to the west you will get cucked hard so just look for indian women tbh
Ok

Log of the forum its over for you never began

The hate you're getting is honestly crazy. First of all shave your facial hair, then get a haircit that covers your forehead and clean your face of the sweat you had in this pic. After you did that take a picture according to the pinned guide in the ratings sections, it should be called something like how to take a photo for ratings or something like that. After you took a better pic upload it here and ask for more advice. I can see you being a strong mtn if you do basic softmaxxing that you can easily find in this forum, you have preatty good eyes and your face is probably not so fucked up irl, you just need to account for lens distorsion.

OP is clearly in a bad place and all you mfs r just hating on him? Smh this forum is for improving but when som1 acually is ugly they only recive hate. I only see ppl get real advice when they r mid - mtn and above? Wtf is this shit

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and wtfiswrongwithyou
OP is clearly in a bad place and all you mfs r just hating on him? Smh this forum is for improving but when som1 acually is ugly they only recive hate. I only see ppl get real advice when they r mid - mtn and above? Wtf is this shit
based, people on this forum are so insecure and they hate themselves so much that they just bully everyone they can, its really ugly af.
@wtfiswrongwithyou @Sean o' Tist

pm me brother, its not avaiable

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and beniman
Listen to me if you want to ascend.
Shave off your mustache and facial hair
Get a better haircut
Use retin A
Go to the gym.
You will be MTN then and can slay