• Ropemaxx you words don’t mean shi u faggot

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

sakklr.7

Iron
IMG 7650
IMG 7645
IMG 7644
IMG 7644 Fyi I’m 14 last pic was kinda old also if got tips that’ll be helpful and rate me nigga

Attachments

• IMG_7643.jpeg
    IMG_7643.jpeg
    754 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
you're 14?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, aestheticsrespecter, klip11 and 1 other person
You are 14???? Holy fuck! This is brutal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, klip11, LooksThinker and 3 others
You are 14???? Holy fuck! This is brutal
It’s literally not that deep I have cousins that look older than me that are in grade 7th. But at man I wish i didn’t put 14 no one is rating me

View attachment 2946304View attachment 2946305View attachment 2946303View attachment 2946303Fyi I’m 14 last pic was kinda old also if got tips that’ll be helpful and rate me nigga
rate talking at 14 is kind of tough. You look older than 18 even. As for now girls your age are attracted to males that are close to being females , meanwhile you are a teen close to look like a father . 2 different kinds of people . Imo you are too young to even know how you’ll look older , from 14 to 18 faces can change drastically. You have high testosterone wich can be good for gym. Give your self time , and try to upgrade in the meantime , Lightmaxx and gym. Leave this forum else you ll become depressed , it is for your own safety

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aestheticsrespecter and greycel
No fucking way you are 14

We got grown ass men pretending to be 8th graders on this forum now

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nathan and vioytaka
ltn can ascend to htn if you softmaxx

rate talking at 14 is kind of tough. You look older than 18 even. As for now girls your age are attracted to males that are close to being females , meanwhile you are a teen close to look like a father . 2 different kinds of people . Imo you are too young to even know how you’ll look older , from 14 to 18 faces can change drastically. You have high testosterone wich can be good for gym. Give your self time , and try to upgrade in the meantime , Lightmaxx and gym. Leave this forum else you ll become depressed , it is for your own safety
Lmaoo thanks man, I will leave asap lol I am going to the gym one of pics were taken at the gym. I’m 180cm is that good as a middle eastern guy? Also what does “Itn” or “htn” Mean ?

Lmaoo thanks man, I will leave asap lol I am going to the gym one of pics were taken at the gym. I’m 180cm is that good as a middle eastern guy? Also what does “Itn” or “htn” Mean ?
for dear lord you dont wanna know that . 180 cm is good , in my opinion buy air max 97 and put shoe height lifts from temu in there. You gain 7 cm or 6 . Basically a whole lot taller

• +1
Reactions: greywind and sakklr.7
I been hearing that all month what does htn mean and itn
ltn means low tier normie so lower than average and htn mean high tier normie above average

• +1
Reactions: sakklr.7
I been hearing that all month what does htn mean and itn
its categorised somewhat like in the following:

SubHuman = 0-1/10
LowTierNormie = 2-3/10
MidTierNormie = 4-6/10
HighTierNormie = 7-8/10
ChadLite = 9/10
Chad = 10/10

and for girls you use becky instead of normie and stacy instead of chad

• +1