Rate me now after a year. 18 and 6'3 normiemaxxed (wear airforces so I'm almost 6'5)

I

IsopropylMing

Iron
Been about a year since i was really using this forum. From then I grew 2.5 inches (yes heightmaxxing really does work). Face hasn't changed much but I lost some fat and will continue cutting till I'm solidly 10% and can see a visible 6 pack. Dickmaxxing has been great I'm solidly 7 inches at about 5.5 girth. Started steroids recently and they have been a game changer, all you need is high test 750-1000mg weekly NO AI absolutely no aromatase inhibitor. Controlling estrogen isn't about that its controlling your T:E ratio. To do this you go high testosterone then moderate EQ, Primo or any other non aromatizing steroid. If you use an AI you will either use enough to control your estrogen and thus feel like shit and your dick wont work because your T:E ratio is off, or not use enough and have the same problems. ALso very normiemaxxed, have a decent amount of friends can talk to girls easily without being awkward, and people in general are less repulsed with me. Also get a decent amount of matches on tinder of decent chicks.

Started steroids recently and they have been a game changer, all you need is high test 750-1000mg weekly NO AI absolutely no aromatase inhibitor. Controlling estrogen isn't about that its controlling your T:E ratio. To do this you go high testosterone then moderate EQ, Primo or any other non aromatizing steroid. If you use an AI you will either use enough to control your estrogen and thus feel like shit and your dick wont work because your T:E ratio is off, or not use enough and have the same problems

Heightmaxxing: Started at 17. I used 2.5mg letrozole and 7.5iuGh daily for about 6 months. Grew about 2.5 inches in that span. I was a late bloomer though so I got lucky since my plates hadn't closed. Also FUCK Gh secretagogues they're a fucking scam, they do what 2-3IU GH would do (not enough to height max) also many people including me get allergic reactions from them, stick to GH you'll thank me.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 0
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Dnrd
Over
Get life transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Fiqh, shogrim and 7 others
Did not read schizo ramblings, sorry.

Low Mid-Tier Normie facially. Your upper eye area is very flat and your brows high-set, fairly bad nose, narrow mouth, low facial width, fairly long philtrum, low eye width, downward grown and rounded jaw. You also look bloated in the fact while your body is lean, which is something I cannot explain.

The fact you're stylemaxxing + bodymaxxing is commendable, cause you'll need it. But if you're 6'3, you're kinda set anyways, you're not ugly. But not handsome either.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and BrutalMogger
Been about a year since i was really using this forum. From then I grew 2.5 inches (yes heightmaxxing really does work). Face hasn't changed much but I lost some fat and will continue cutting till I'm solidly 10% and can see a visible 6 pack. Dickmaxxing has been great I'm solidly 7 inches at about 5.5 girth. Started steroids recently and they have been a game changer, all you need is high test 750-1000mg weekly NO AI absolutely no aromatase inhibitor. Controlling estrogen isn't about that its controlling your T:E ratio. To do this you go high testosterone then moderate EQ, Primo or any other non aromatizing steroid. If you use an AI you will either use enough to control your estrogen and thus feel like shit and your dick wont work because your T:E ratio is off, or not use enough and have the same problems. ALso very normiemaxxed, have a decent amount of friends can talk to girls easily without being awkward, and people in general are less repulsed with me. Also get a decent amount of matches on tinder of decent chicks.

Started steroids recently and they have been a game changer, all you need is high test 750-1000mg weekly NO AI absolutely no aromatase inhibitor. Controlling estrogen isn't about that its controlling your T:E ratio. To do this you go high testosterone then moderate EQ, Primo or any other non aromatizing steroid. If you use an AI you will either use enough to control your estrogen and thus feel like shit and your dick wont work because your T:E ratio is off, or not use enough and have the same problems

Heightmaxxing: Started at 17. I used 2.5mg letrozole and 7.5iuGh daily for about 6 months. Grew about 2.5 inches in that span. I was a late bloomer though so I got lucky since my plates hadn't closed. Also FUCK Gh secretagogues they're a fucking scam, they do what 2-3IU GH would do (not enough to height max) also many people including me get allergic reactions from them, stick to GH you'll thank me.
Bloated

Low Mid-Tier Normie facially. Your upper eye area is very flat and your brows high-set, fairly bad nose, narrow mouth, low facial width, fairly long philtrum, downward grown and rounded jaw. You also look bloated in the fact while your body is lean, which is something I cannot explain.

The fact you're stylemaxxing + bodymaxxing is commendable, cause you'll need it. But if you're 6'3, you're kinda set anyways, you're not ugly. But not handsome either.

Basically gave up on my face, all I can do is lose fat and maybe GH and steroids will help until I can get surgery. Maxxing everything else.

• Woah
Reactions: Mainstream
low mtn in Karachi Pakistan

Thats fucking cap I know I'm not below average if I'm 6'3 with a good body. Look at the average guy he's fucking short fat and just about as ugly as me.
ltn facially obviously. mid-high mtn taking height into account etc

Agreed, not much I can do bout the face till I get surgery
keep leaning down and debloat. not the worse base i’ve ever seen. and just try various softmaxxes for ur worst flaws until u get surgery. they may work

Wristcel did it even begin

This is not 10% bf you coping fat boneless fraud

View attachment 2696508

Low Mid-Tier Normie facially. Your upper eye area is very flat and your brows high-set, fairly bad nose, narrow mouth, low facial width, fairly long philtrum, low eye width, downward grown and rounded jaw. You also look bloated in the fact while your body is lean, which is something I cannot explain.

So basically I fog

Ah I see, you were not ready for steroids bro btw
Doesn't really matter, I understand what I'm doing and my plates have fused at this point even if they haven't idc if I get a teeny bit taller., Havent had any bad side effects and so far no regrets.

whats your dickmaxxing routine?

4-3/10
you need to lean down
Get a jaw impant/filler
you also need cantho.

whats your dickmaxxing routine?
Hang with a vaccum cup 30-60 mins, and pump with a air pump at 5-7hg for 20-25mins, 4-5 days a week. Look up bd-peak male physique on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath

mtn

Strong ltn

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
fat retard lose weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malvolio511 and socialcel
How u can call urself ugly before being lean dumb nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malvolio511 and socialcel
high iq user

a year on this forum and you’re at 25% bf? lol

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
@WishIwasChico 2nd pic looks like you

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

I would say facially a 4/10, lacking any noticeable masculine features. The height and build (not a narrow frame) would bring you up to 5.5/10. Should have no trouble getting average bitches if you are not autistic.

Lmao air forces only add 1.18 inches