Still look autistic.

Also sort that norwood out man.

Skin looks decent (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Still look autistic.

Also sort that norwood out man.

Skin looks decent (y)
Cant sort out the Norwood. I like having erections. I'll probably do hair systems in a couple of years or go to Turkey and do a HT without fin idk

Looks better, u should've post an unmirrored video. BTW did u dye ur eyebrows, they look better now.

Looks better, u should've post an unmirrored video. BTW did u dye ur eyebrows, they look better now.
Yeah I dyed them. Mirror is cope, it doesn't change anything or at least it is that way for a trained eye.

Yeah I dyed them. Mirror is cope, it doesn't change anything or at least it is that way for a trained eye.
Mirror definitely change the face ( especially assymetrical faces ), you'd be surprised.

you straight?
honestly getting strong homo vibes. if you're legit straight this is a huge issue

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
It's an improvement. Consider minoxidil for beard growth / eyebrow. You have a plastic look for some reason also, not in good way
It's an improvement. Consider minoxidil for beard growth / eyebrow. You have a plastic look for some reason also, not in good way
Side profile is way way way better than your frontal

You ascended mate

I'm straight and I have a gf who worships me
I look kind of similar to you with weak beard growth and eyebrows, I'm also tallfag so PM me a picture of your gf for lifefuel

Honestly don't believe it. Good for you if no larp tho man
She's a PSL 3 curry who is more than a foot shorter than me. Probably that doesn't count lol

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
AAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHA

please tell me you walk around in oublic with that expression

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Titbot and Golden Glass
@Peachy get some eyelashes man your eyes look so weird without them.

wtf r ur zygos

I'm was born in Moldova.

Yeah it's weird shit. All lateral projection and almost no forward projection.
i wonder if u could have it shaved then bone transplant from the sides forwards

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy
lok like shiet

Look ok, but kinda autistic

Looks good now go fuck some curry girl ass

And you fixed the assymetry?

Low tier normie+bloatmaxxed

Mirror definitely change the face ( especially assymetrical faces ), you'd be surprised.
It doesnt. I look same in videos, photos as in mirror despite few differences. Its all in ur head, average person wont see any difference in ur mirrored and unmirrored picture.

It doesnt. I look same in videos, photos as in mirror despite few differences. Its all in ur head, average person wont see any difference in ur mirrored and unmirrored picture.
I don't agree.

I don't agree.
Because you are still on beginner level when it comes to facial aesthetics and looksmaxxing. If u worked with camera, mirrors enough then you wouldnt see any significant difference.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Because you are still on beginner level when it comes to facial aesthetics and looksmaxxing. If u worked with camera, mirrors enough then you wouldnt see any significant difference.
I can still see people differently when they take pictures in front of a mirror.