rate me now vs my future self morph

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
Picsart 22 08 11 17 08 43 350 this is me now, im 19

Picsart 22 08 11 17 05 50 177 this is how i plan to look like after: tanning, darkening hair and eyebrows, symmetry maxing by orthodontics to fix my uneven palate (one side is higher them the other causing assymetry). slightly wider mandible by just getting older and chewing like im already doing. Surgeries: rinoplasty, botox and chin fillers
rate me psl now and after pls, thanks boyos. soon i will release my dick rating thread

No nigga nobody wants to rate your dick

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 18776
no ratings, its over

Can't wait for the dick rating thread :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 21192, idkman and 3 others
Tag me in dick rating thread. I am the expert.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, RecessedChinCel, Erik-Jón and 6 others
You are good looking. That's what i told you in the dms and that's what i'm telling you now.

No need to do surgeries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Your morph is shit, here is what you should aim for:
Chad3

Good luck. (y)

You are good looking. That's what i told you in the dms and that's what i'm telling you now.

No need to do surgeries.
so am i just too young? do u think maybe when im 22-23 with more weight i could do well with cold approaching?

View attachment 1819036 this is me now, im 19

View attachment 1819033 this is how i plan to look like after: tanning, darkening hair and eyebrows, symmetry maxing by orthodontics to fix my uneven palate (one side is higher them the other causing assymetry). slightly wider mandible by just getting older and chewing like im already doing. Surgeries: rinoplasty, botox and chin fillers
rate me psl now and after pls, thanks boyos. soon i will release my dick rating thread
>Schizo posted the same image twice
What huh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Tasty17, mvp2v1 and 3 others
  • Woah
its over, not a single rating in a one to ten scale or psl

Before HTN after HTN

• Love it
bump i need more imput

View attachment 1819036 this is me now, im 19

View attachment 1819033 this is how i plan to look like after: tanning, darkening hair and eyebrows, symmetry maxing by orthodontics to fix my uneven palate (one side is higher them the other causing assymetry). slightly wider mandible by just getting older and chewing like im already doing. Surgeries: rinoplasty, botox and chin fillers
😕