Rate me objectively and give me tips to ascend

J

joseroberts

Iron
Guys Rate me objectively in the comments, I just took the first picture,the other ones are from months before, I'm growing out my hair as I seem to look better with hair (also hair is life)
Give me tips too. I'm considering a rhino maybe in the future (?), jaw surgery for sure!
IMG 20240822 124017 187
4152f41580920701e2d3086e04e84aaa 1723839332937 0

1fc5d4aa9d368cda3f4201906f9727bc 0

U know micheal jackson?

• JFL
Reactions: zaza dealer, Aspkgs10, Clqs and 1 other person
5.57 u need leanmaxx dm me for tips i have options best method or simple but simple doesnt give that good results
Guys Rate me objectively in the comments, I just took the first picture,the other ones are from months before, I'm growing out my hair as I seem to look better with hair (also hair is life)
Give me tips too. I'm considering a rhino maybe in the future (?), jaw surgery for sure!
View attachment 3118149View attachment 3118152
View attachment 3118161

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, joseroberts and lowtiernormiechad
Fillers
UEE reduction
Minoxidil for eyebrows
Dreads+Jewellery (Gold)

• +1
Reactions: joseroberts
mtn, chadlite potential.

Debloat/Leanmax, it's already been mentioned here but if you're already skinny or skinny-fat I recommend going to the gym and bulking up to build muscle

Focus on skincare, there are already thousands of guides out there on the internet you can look at already, just stick to the basics if you can.

Eyebrowmaxxing, You can try Minoxidil, Though to be honest I haven't tried it myself and I'm only going off of what other people on this forum said.

For your hair, definitely grow it out. Maybe look at getting cornrows in the near future.

Lastly facial hair, I'll be honest I barely know anything about facial hair because I just shave it off, what I can say is before you get jaw surgery try growing out something like a short boxed beard to accentuate your jawline.

• +1
Reactions: joseroberts
subhuman over

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel