Rate Me On Runway In Ethnic Fashion Show. I Think I Am 6.5 PSL Right Now With Potential for 7.8

look so much different and mogger here, mirin, im curious to see how much higher of a psl you can attain, new forum chad just dropped

I remember when you believed in me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Even after my implant and saying I could reach 7.5 psl as a joke at that time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I got custom implant not genio.

Yes removed fat but I did that a while ago.

Also jowl liposuction because my jowls were too big.
was the chin implant for extra chin height? or just to make the chin more square

• +1
Reactions: sibience
was the chin implant for extra chin height? or just to make the chin more square

Much more wide. And much more square but I have thick skin so the result was not as square as the actual implant design.

Didn't add much chin height, maybe a little but I dont think it did.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
I remember when you believed in me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Even after my implant and saying I could reach 7.5 psl as a joke at that time.
thnx bro ye i think i left a one piece comment or something like that lol. unlike these other crab in bucket incels who bring down ppl with potential, i actually wanna help and see ppl succeed. your a rlly cool and underrated user btw, some of your old threads have given me a good laugh :lul:

• JFL
thnx bro ye i think i left a one piece comment or something like that lol. unlike these other crab in bucket incels who bring down ppl with potential, i actually wanna help and see ppl succeed. your a rlly cool and underrated user btw, some of your old threads have given me a good laugh :lul:

Most of them did think I was goodlooking but they were very jealous for some reason and coped by insulting me by saying im asian lol.

This is more of a racist site than a looksmaxxing site.

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56 and Deleted member 15854
no one is gonna ask this so..why were you in the middle of the catwalk?

• +1
Was it actually called 'Ethnic fashion show' ie specifically for non-whites?

• JFL
Most of them did think I was goodlooking but they were very jealous for some reason and coped by insulting me by saying im asian lol.

spoiler if not caught up to early wano arc. you are Luffy, go find One Piece by ascending to 8psl and become King of the Incels!!!!!!

• JFL
Was it actually called 'Ethnic fashion show' ie specifically for non-whites?

No it was not called that. There are just many designers that want diversity so they look for non whites.

no one is gonna ask this so..why were you in the middle of the catwalk?

Some of the other guys walked on the other side, the right.

But I thought you were supposed to walk in the middle and turn to the left that is how it usually works.

Either way no one really cares because this is very unpopular show.

spoiler if not caught up to early wano arc. you are Luffy, go find One Piece by ascending to 8psl and become King of the Incels!!!!!!

I don't watch that lol.

Too many episodes.

When I was young I watched some popular normie anime though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
No it was not called that. There are just many designers that want diversity so they look for non whites.

Some of the other guys walked on the other side, the right.

But I thought you were supposed to walk in the middle and turn to the left that is how it usually works.

Either way no one really cares because this is very unpopular show.
What show was this?
Trust me it's actually important, no one he will tell you, but they way you walk is important in catwalk.
If you walk in the middle you have less space to turn left

• +1
What show was this?
Trust me it's actually important, no one he will tell you, but they way you walk is important in catwalk.
If you walk in the middle you have less space to turn left

Very unpopular one. Not going to say any information but no one here has ever heard about it.

Maybe important but usually for female models more.

Some shows will have one guy turn right and one left so they walk in the middle. But it doesn't matter much lol.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Very unpopular one. Not going to say any information but no one here has ever heard about it.

Maybe important but usually for female models more.

Some shows will have one guy turn right and one left so they walk in the middle. But it doesn't matter much lol.
have you started to apply to agencies?

• +1
have you started to apply to agencies?

I am just trying to get exposure.

I need status but maybe I can try to apply for unpopular agency.

I am just trying to get exposure.

I need status but maybe I can try to apply for unpopular agency.
where do you live now?

• +1
Congrats, but a random 5/10 white guy has still more SMV

• +1
as a member of the phenopill committee, i still must say this is an insane cope

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and sibience

Everyone on this site always says this in my threads.... so many jealous guys lol.

Yes I know for asian girls it might be true though.

Europe somewhere.

But not live. I am not citizen.
somewhere...bro I'm not gonna track you down.
Italy, UK, France and somewhat Spain have fashion agencies.
You dont have to live in the usual cities (milan, london, paris etc) but at least tell them that you could travel there if needed

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, justadude and sibience
somewhere...bro I'm not gonna track you down.
Italy, UK, France and somewhat Spain have fashion agencies.
You dont have to live in the usual cities (milan, london, paris etc) but at least tell them that you could travel there if needed

I am going to study somewhere in Europe lol. I want to eventually live somewhere and also it is cheaper and I like it better.

I am not going to make modeling a career. I am realistic and I don't even think I will even make any significant money from it. I'm not even close to being a model yet.

I am going to study somewhere in Europe lol. I want to eventually live somewhere and also it is cheaper and I like it better.

I am not going to make modeling a career. I am realistic and I don't even think I will even make any significant money from it. I'm not even close to being a model yet.
Yes you are, trust me.
There are way worse looking dudes than you.

• Hmm...
Yes you are, trust me.
There are way worse looking dudes than you.

Even if you become a male model with good popularity you still will not get paid enough.

Top 50-100 highest paid male models do not get paid much.

But I do want to be popular and high status so I will still try to be model. But it would be dumb to think because there are models that look bad I can be big model. There are so many guys that look much better than models, but they will never be a model. most models just have to look unique or average or just have luck and be given chance and they have model status and they become successful.

Acting for movies like romance is when you have to be attractive and high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
So it seems even model fraud with surgeries etc?

• +1

I am not a model but I want to be. I was invited for this fashion show that was almost only ethnics. And I also wasn't paid for it.

The designers are very unpopular but I need to start at bottom and I hope I will get attention from bigger designers in the future.

I think I can be 7.8 psl after rhinoplasty for my asian nose and neck training.

Nah bro
You just need white race changing surgery and you good

• Hmm...
  • +1
this is news to you?
the two highest paid female models both had surgery
That sucks man. I always tought they would only choosen people with natural beauty... Otherwise everybody can model.

• Hmm...
dont get that nose job

• Hmm...

This was me

• +1

yet ur avi is a white girl

• JFL
That sucks man. I always tought they would only choosen people with natural beauty... Otherwise everybody can model.

Surgery can do a lot if the flaws can be surgically altered.

However many flaws can't be surgically improved, realistically without high risk. For example mandibular plane angle, one of the most important features for attractiveness. CCW rotation bimax just makes jaw curved, so not even that can really ascend someone in that case.

Bella Hadid is still not very attractive despite having all the surgery resources in the world, because mandibular plane angle can't really be changed.

But if someone is missing sexual dimorphism in their small chin, they can get implant like me and ascend. Or if an asian has typical too much fat pad volume, buccal fat removal can be done and facial liposuction although much riskier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
yet ur avi is a white girl

Yes because she is very very beautiful. Ideal colouring, people here need better attraction to girls taste.

dont get that nose job

My nose looks terrible in natural lighting and in normal lighting. It is only because of contouring and this lighting that it doesn't look bad.

In normal lighting contour just looks weird and unnatural.

Yes because she is very very beautiful. Ideal colouring, people here need better attraction to girls taste.

My nose looks terrible in natural lighting and in normal lighting. It is only because of contouring and this lighting that it doesn't look bad.

In normal lighting contour just looks weird and unnatural.
so blonde hair and blue eyes and golden white skin is "better" than black hair and black eyes? so in other words youre just a self hating deathnic like everyone else and ur crying about muh racism shut up faggot

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and sibience
so blonde hair and blue eyes and golden white skin is "better" than black hair and black eyes? so in other words youre just a self hating deathnic like everyone else and ur crying about muh racism shut up faggot

You are right tbh...

And honestly I think it is giving me avi failo. I think I am getting less post views than if I had chad avi or adrianna lima avi.

Idk what to change it to though.
Any suggestions?

You are right tbh...

And honestly I think it is giving me avi failo. I think I am getting less post views than if I had chad avi or adrianna lima avi.

Idk what to change it to though.
Any suggestions?
nana avi stacy of ur race

• JFL
nana avi stacy of ur race

She looks so androgynous though. Trans girl lower third.

I just want an avi that will make me get much more post views and it is unique and makes people click on it.

Like clouder with his alien avi. The white background helps a lot to make it noticable.

She looks so androgynous though. Trans girl lower third.

I just want an avi that will make me get much more post views and it is unique and makes people click on it.

Like clouder with his alien avi. The white background helps a lot to make it noticable.
ur face

• +1

I don't like how I look right now though.

My female neck and other flaws make me insecure.

Choosing an avi is way too hard. I have to please myself but also appeal to as many other users.

I am not a model but I want to be. I was invited for this fashion show that was almost only ethnics. And I also wasn't paid for it.

The designers are very unpopular but I need to start at bottom and I hope I will get attention from bigger designers in the future.

I think I can be 7.8 psl after rhinoplasty for my asian nose and neck training.

Btw is this actually you? Can u post a selfie with ur username on paper

• +1
Seems like a stupid larp, I can probably find this guy’s agency, I’ve got connections at most of the top agencies in Europe.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and sibience
Seems like a stupid larp, I can probably find this guy’s agency, I’ve got connections at most of the top agencies in Europe.

This is literally for a show that no one on this site has ever heard about. Even many people in fashion won't know either.

Not larp, many people on this site have seen my face before.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The Asian hate on this forum does make me cringe.

• +1
The Asian hate on this forum does make me cringe.

It's. A rear shock to find a gook that mogs this hard I thought it was almost impossible huge out lier If you've seen most gooks outside

• JFL
It's. A rear shock to find a gook that mogs this hard I thought it was almost impossible huge out lier If you've seen most gooks outside

You rarely see goodlooking asians outside?

It isn't that uncommon for me to see goodlooking asians growing up in asia.

Many bonemoggers, if you see asians in their late 20s and 30s when they lose their genetic fat they are mooggers.

you are a cancer ugly chink