NtIdk

NtIdk

Gold
IMG 20240624 WA00061

I'm the boy with the towel

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Jova, LightStruck and 2 others
I realized that I have the same autistic expression as @nordsmog

"Rate me on the beach with these subhumans" acually go kys fucking degen. Anyways prob cl? Idk

• Woah
Reactions: Jova, aber and NtIdk
fix ur coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, optimisticzoomer, Jova and 1 other person
IMG 0035

Fucking over for this nigga, he should be browsing this site not you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oooto, Kazey, Klaas Vaaker and 6 others
eye and lips
look at the other guys in the photo we all have the same lip color. my lip color is ideal, if you look at the light you will realize that it distorts the coloration

More appeal than 75% of people I see on the street

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and NtIdk
lip color is not ideal

That explains why you act like that, jfl
I have a good life get inv to party’s I’m popular I can drink at 15 act like what I’m not drank rn yk

I have a good life get inv to party’s I’m popular I can drink at 15 act like what I’m not drank rn yk
Parties at 15, where do you live?. I want to move there

• +1
Reactions: lls
It’s no alcohol but we drink befor

• Woah
Reactions: NtIdk
and it’s not that isreal has good looking ppl is that u are ugly

Cl😭💀 u won’t be Ltn here u have shit pheno
and it’s not that isreal has good looking ppl is that u are ugly
Now, without joking, I feel sorry for you. I live in Spain and if you came here they would bully you. We are the same age but you look like a delicate and small stick and you are also ugly, the boy in the photo with the long hair It's very similar to you. You could be a better person and maybe you will have a normal life. Ironically if we live in the same place I would be your friend to help you. Good luck

Now, without joking, I feel sorry for you. I live in Spain and if you came here they would bully you. We are the same age but you look like a delicate and small stick and you are also ugly, the boy in the photo with the long hair It's very similar to you. You could be a better person and maybe you will have a normal life. Ironically if we live in the same place I would be your friend to help you. Good luck
i dont try to be mean u took it the worng way i think posting ppl that arent u or without telling them or them asking its wird

and if i came to where u like i would bully you i get arond so ez i will be poplur in no time i have a normal life

im bigger then u + pro boxxer lol and mog u

just rope and stop coping its not ur geo its ur looks💀💀💀💀

i dont try to be mean u took it the worng way i think posting ppl that arent u or without telling them or them asking its wird

and if i came to where u like i would bully you i get arond so ez i will be poplur in no time i have a normal life

im bigger then u + pro boxxer lol and mog u
Send me a photo of your physique and your height

ill send some pics for the lest perty i went to

Hard mogs u

Attachments

• 3204615E-10EB-41F7-880E-FDACBE82E285.jpeg
    3204615E-10EB-41F7-880E-FDACBE82E285.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 0
  • F7FB2F08-059C-4BCB-900D-0D5628668E30.jpeg
    F7FB2F08-059C-4BCB-900D-0D5628668E30.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1999.jpeg
    IMG_1999.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0