Rate me on the beach with these subhumans

didnt ask + i dont care a abut physical aint saving u
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 24 023548

i didnt start talking abut physical

Insult kids theory.
You should end your life right now.
Stop being a little bitch, all you do is whine. If anything YOU should end your life, you are a worthless faggot whose existence is meaningless. You wont ever amount to anything, nobody would care or miss you if you roped.

Stop being a little bitch, all you do is whine. If anything YOU should end your life, you are a worthless faggot whose existence is meaningless. You wont ever amount to anything, nobody would care or miss you if you roped.
You are the one being a little bitch insulting a random kid for his appearance when he asked nothing.

• +1
Reactions: beniman and NtIdk
You are the one being a little bitch insulting a random kid for his appearance when he asked nothing.
Go browse Reddit if you are this sensitive, get your T levels checked whilst you’re at it too with the way you act like a female.

Go browse Reddit if you are this sensitive, get your T levels checked whilst you’re at it too with the way you act like a female.
Vouch

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Literally nothing to do with anything but ok man
just say random shit theory

Literally nothing to do with anything but ok man
just say random shit theory
wow you are also a low iq retard, another one to add to the endless list of why you are genetic filth and should just remove yourself from society.

We can see you're squintinf jfl

• JFL
Reactions: NtIdk
Don't call them subhumans to make yourself look good on this forum, you jerk.
It's because people now don't come in if there isn't a catchy title. I asked all of them for permission.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It's because people now don't come in if there isn't a catchy title. I asked all of them for permission.
No, you didn't. Anyway you are ugly-normal looking

No, you didn't. Anyway you are ugly-normal looking
are you autistic? If I noticed that I asked for permission, it means that I did. I don't give a shit about this forum, and it doesn't even affect them in any way. "I'm ugly, for the shit of uncanny valeri"?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
are you autistic? If I noticed that I asked for permission, it means that I did. I don't give a shit about this forum, and it doesn't even affect them in any way. "I'm ugly, for the shit of uncanny valeri"?
No, I solicited you to see your real intentions. It is full of people who would discredit people they know for nothing

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk