Rate me on the PSL scale

He probably wronged me more than anyone here but I still managed to forgive him.

It's silly and immature imo to hold grudges against a person on the fucking internet especially when they apologize multiple times begging for another chance.

Learn to forgive bro if I can do it you can too
based and forgiveness pilled

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, GigaMogger and Marsiere214
So glad I asked what his former 'profession' was ngl

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, sytyl and Marsiere214
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
ITS JUST A JOB
HE MAKES BANK WE KEEP ROTTING
INFACT HIS HOUSE IS BUILT FORM MONEY
HE EVEN WIPES HIS ASS WITH MONEY

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Mewing increased my dick from 5x3 to monster cock 6ft3x6ft5 . I can literally use it to rope myself. Jfl at cuckfrauds who don't think mewing work

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Sikkunt23, sytyl and 3 others
massive cope

imagine thinking growth has anything to do with your tongue

call me a faggot but i think you got that growth from hgh residue in the semen you've had shot down your throat
Dude imagine thinking mewing doesnt give you height increase. It has been proven in multiple studies already gtfo here dumb faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Lolcel, Introvertednarc and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Sikkunt23
Dude imagine thinking mewing doesnt give you height increase. It has been proven in multiple studies already gtfo here dumb faggot
True bro, i mewed for 28 days and since i've grown 9 inches, 5'7'' to 6'4'', my bideltoid has grown from ~42cm to 60cm, and my dick has grown from 7 inches to 10,5 inches.

In fact, my acne has also cleared thanks to mewing. Hollowed my cheeks out and everything. Thanks to the secret Mewing thread i am now a male model notorious for performing in many runway shows around the world and representing numerous brands. Couldn't have happened if i didn't move my tongue by a few millimetres guys. Mewing is real bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Introvertednarc, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Couldn't have happened if i didn't move my tongue by a few millimetres guys
This is what they mean when they say "just a few millimetres from being a Chad"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Introvertednarc, Marsiere214 and 2 others
True bro, i mewed for 28 days and since i've grown 9 inches, 5'7'' to 6'4'', my bideltoid has grown from ~42cm to 60cm, and my dick has grown from 7 inches to 10,5 inches.

In fact, my acne has also cleared thanks to mewing. Hollowed my cheeks out and everything. Thanks to the secret Mewing thread i am now a male model notorious for performing in many runway shows around the world and representing numerous brands. Couldn't have happened if i didn't move my tongue by a few millimetres guys. Mewing is real bro
I suppose you were using @Salludon 's guide then.
Did he make you spread your asshole to gay old men on cam sites like he did to @MakinItHappen for access to his technique?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9048 and GigaMogger
Mvpzhzhatdt01

If delon had a looksmax.me acc, he would laugh at these dwellers and comment: Why looksmax when it's all about the face?

I suppose you were using @Salludon 's guide then.
Did he make you spread your asshole to gay old men on cam sites like he did to @MakinItHappen for access to his technique?
No, instead i gave @MakinItHappen an ultimatum, if he didn't give me access, i would leak his naked cheeks all over Looksmax. Without second thought he immediately gave me everything he had.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, GigaMogger, sytyl and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 9048
Because we are looksmaxxing our faces
My point still stands. Putting 24k gold on shit won't make it taste better. Im logging off bye

• JFL
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE BRO ?? YOUVE LITERALLY ASCENDED TO MALE MODEL TIER WITHIN THE SPACE OF A MONTH . YOURE AN INSPIRATION TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY . GO OUT AND FULFILL YOUR GENETIC DESTINY , SLAYER .

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
then why is he asking for rates here? i'm convinced anyone here isn't doing well in their sex life. Some people had a transformation and are doing well now and just stay for laughs, understandable, but this dude was banned. He asked to come back so he genuinely cared about being able to come here, which i don't think you would if you had a good dating life.

So conclusion = i doubt it

Jesus Christ, don't you just echo the stereotypical exact type manic depressive gen Z poster that posts around here? No offense.

I hadn't even logged into this or either any other looks theory forum in over a month. Ask Kingkellz to check his admin log to see. I also neither messaged him in over that time. I thought last night I might as well try since I had time now with the following couple of days off work.

I only even stumbled upon looks theory because of quarantine. You see the truth is, after having done my fair share of surfing over the pandemic period, I've realised my millennial generation was never anywhere near as shallow as the one you are in. I am talking 26 to 40 (With me currently at 28) and so we are not well read on all this shit to do with mewing, face exercises, red light therapy derma rolling and lefort 1, 2, 3 etc.

At the end of the day we all want to maximise what it is we have to work from. I learned a shit load from the Forums Best of the Best section and being banned meant I no longer had access to that. Knowing you could miss out on new revelations over the coming years is kind of annoying to know.

On this occasion I simply asked Kingkellz can you unban me since I served my month and he to my surprise laid out the terms and conditions and we were ready to go.

I have gotten hookups over the years, more so when I was younger and at University (College you Americans call it) but at the of the day mate we all want the a taste of the best Stacey's of this world. Or in my case Kavita's haha. Beckys and Rias are OK but as a man you want to be able to have all tools possible to give you the best chance to perform to the best of capability. Let's be honest. I am a normie. When girls say you are cute, you are average looking unless you are 6 feet 1+ and if you are below 5'10 like me at 5'8 then it becomes more challenging as the years go on to run pretty boy game.

We all wanna looks max. When I joined here I never even knew it was filled with virgins and sort of viewed it as a pua community. Later I realised it was a death cult with all this black pill orgy fest going on. Pill philosophy was also something that was new to me.

I would rate myself slightly above average looking irl and very average in photos. I can get a girlfriend that isn't a problem, it's being able to "easily" slay which is the aim. I ain't in the business of wanting to date and all that hype and I know you're gonna say you'll never be chad and chad can only do it etc and all that, but the truth is sex appeal beats looks every single day of the week and I have many curry friends who are 6'2 plus that are about the same as me facially, perhaps some slightly weaker who are consistent and don't need as much game as I've needed over the years and I can talk, believe me. One 6,3 guy who is a 5.5/10 just had a 3some randomly after being called over to smoke a joint by one of his female friends. His game is solid but nothing spectacular. When you are of tall stature that's half your personality frame right there. Then you just need to act like you're a man of power and purpose and have an OK sense of humour with an easy going nt common touch about you. That's why I want to get LL too lol.

I also made the rate me thread because I more wanted to make the announcement to everybody that I wasn't going to entertain questions about my late teens side hustle.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
Jesus Christ, don't you just echo the stereotypical exact type manic depressive gen Z poster that posts around here? No offense.

I hadn't even logged into this or either any other looks theory forum in over a month. Ask Kingkellz to check his admin log to see. I also neither messaged him in over that time. I thought last night I might as well try since I had time now with the following couple of days off work.

I only even stumbled upon looks theory because of quarantine. You see the truth is, after having done my fair share of surfing over the pandemic period, I've realised my millennial generation was never anywhere near as shallow as the one you are in. I am talking 26 to 40 (With me currently at 28) and so we are not well read on all this shit to do with mewing, face exercises, red light therapy derma rolling and lefort 1, 2, 3 etc.

At the end of the day we all want to maximise what it is we have to work from. I learned a shit load from the Forums Best of the Best section and being banned meant I no longer had access to that. Knowing you could miss out on new revelations over the coming years is kind of annoying to know.

On this occasion I simply asked Kingkellz can you unban me since I served my month and he to my surprise laid out the terms and conditions and we were ready to go.

I have gotten hookups over the years, more so when I was younger and at University (College you Americans call it) but at the of the day mate we all want the a taste of the best Stacey's of this world. Or in my case Kavita's haha. Beckys and Rias are OK but as a man you want to be able to have all tools possible to give you the best chance to perform to the best of capability. Let's be honest. I am a normie. When girls say you are cute, you are average looking unless you are 6 feet 1+ and if you are below 5'10 like me at 5'8 then it becomes more challenging as the years go on to run pretty boy game.

We all wanna looks max. When I joined here I never even knew it was filled with virgins and sort of viewed it as a pua community. Later I realised it was a death cult with all this black pill orgy fest going on. Pill philosophy was also something that was new to me.

I would rate myself slightly above average looking irl and very average in photos. I can get a girlfriend that isn't a problem, it's being able to "easily" slay which is the aim. I ain't in the business of wanting to date and all that hype and I know you're gonna say you'll never be chad and chad can only do it etc and all that, but the truth is sex appeal beats looks every single day of the week and I have many curry friends who are 6'2 plus that are about the same as me facially, perhaps some slightly weaker who are consistent and don't need as much game as I've needed over the years and I can talk, believe me. One 6,3 guy who is a 5.5/10 just had a 3some randomly after being called over to smoke a joint by one of his female friends. His game is solid but nothing spectacular. When you are of tall stature that's half your personality frame right there. Then you just need to act like you're a man of power and purpose and have an OK sense of humour with an easy going nt common touch about you. That's why I want to get LL too lol.

I also made the rate me thread because I more wanted to make the announcement to everybody that I wasn't going to entertain questions about my late teens side hustle.
dnrd

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

B7692C93 D573 4D3E 99CC 1F8DA86FB70B

my barking submissive dog stop it . Ur fingers hurt from all the words you wrote ,THAT NO ONE READ KEEP COPING SON . Ur on my leash

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, GigaMogger, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others

Ok so this is the most intuitive guide that will give you the most intuitive feel for how to mew and mew PROPERLY.

Open your mind(s) and be like a sponge to this learning. He articulates it great.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: malignant and sytyl

Ok so this is the most intuitive guide that will give you the most intuitive feel for how to mew and mew PROPERLY.

Open your mind(s) and be like a sponge to this learning. He articulates it great.

Didn’t read + didn’t watch + mewing is cope after puberty + ur my submissive dog on my leash .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, GigaMogger, malignant and 2 others

To those who asked earlier in the thread, I practise this mewing WITH good posture constantly throughout large portions of the day in between doing heavy sets and reps of these following two face muscle exercises in this following video and it has been bringing my bones to the forefront of my face. I already had bones but now they stand out even more already and if they didn't I wouldn't be saying this. The photo in the OP was a month ago before I began the month routine, plus was higher body fat then. Body fat now is much lower as I've been able to lift and build lean muscle with the gyms reopening and that lowers your resting metabolic rate, thus making it easier for you to shed weight (And maintain good weight. Body recomp)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, sytyl and Introvertednarc
4.5 Psl,nothing more nothing less

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and inceletto

ok

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GigaMogger, sytyl, Introvertednarc and 1 other person

To those who asked earlier in the thread, I practise this mewing WITH good posture constantly throughout large portions of the day in between doing heavy sets and reps of these following two face muscle exercises in this following video and it has been bringing my bones to the forefront of my face. I already had bones but now they stand out even more already and if they didn't I wouldn't be saying this. The photo in the OP was a month ago before I began the month routine, plus was higher body fat then. Body fat now is much lower as I've been able to lift and build lean muscle with the gyms reopening and that lowers your resting metabolic rate, thus making it easier for you to shed weight (And maintain good weight. Body recomp)

All I know is I've seen massive changes in just over a month of constant and endless, committed near perfect mewing that was coupled with one face muscle exercise.

But then again I also began chewing a lot more and I mean a lot more from the other side of my face to enhance both my lower and upper jaw. Mandible and maxilla. I have chewed primarily from the left side of my face most of my life you see. I made a deliberate effort to chew on my right maxilla exclusively for several days straight and with the fsce muscle exercises it's caused upper and lower jaw paints. Once I started feeling the pains I mewed so hard, especially on the right side palate as I saw this as my window of opportunity to enhance my right maxilla (Upper jaw) and lower mandible jaw too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Introvertednarc, inceletto and 1 other person

AAAAAAAANNNNDD HE IS WRITING ESSYAS AGAIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
are you guys retarded, telling him, he is over average?

he is barely 4psl with extreme low appeal to woman

he is like 30% bodyfat also

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc, sytyl and 1 other person

Another day another cope from you . He’s CHADLITE level at the bare minimum

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23

cope
he has good appeal imo

Horrible IPD.

That said, you look pretty decent regardless.

• Hmm...
Not above 4.5 PSL though.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Sikkunt23
What was his profession tho fr I feel like it must be hilarious if he had to come in with that announcement
He used to sell pics of his ass and camwhore for oldcels online.

• JFL
Screenshot 20200820 120616 comandroidchrome

Screenshot 20200820 120754 comandroidchrome

Solid final results I suppose

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 5052
In the west? Invisible.

In shitland? Who cares

• JFL
3,5PSL
you need to be 6PSL as an ethnic in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and GigaMogger
0 PSL ROPE IMMEDIATELY

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
All I know is I've seen massive changes in just over a month of constant and endless, committed near perfect mewing that was coupled with one face muscle exercise.

But then again I also began chewing a lot more and I mean a lot more from the other side of my face to enhance both my lower and upper jaw. Mandible and maxilla. I have chewed primarily from the left side of my face most of my life you see. I made a deliberate effort to chew on my right maxilla exclusively for several days straight and with the fsce muscle exercises it's caused upper and lower jaw paints. Once I started feeling the pains I mewed so hard, especially on the right side palate as I saw this as my window of opportunity to enhance my right maxilla (Upper jaw) and lower mandible jaw too
Damn dude Im caging at the extreme brutally high levels of cope