And you tend to overrate yourself and the others

Massive cope

He has no mandible so yeah, anyone with a chin gland is chad to him

Massive cope

He has no mandible so yeah, anyone with a chin gland is chad to him
Man idk what this is about me
And I said before I’m a LTN i never claimed higher if u think I’m a trucel it’s not true cuz i had relationships.

C1A7C265 C0E0 4ECE BB46 36A10BA05150

He looks really good here, front is what matters the most and he is above average for sure. HTN 100%

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin and Deleted member 1901
I'm an old breed from different rating standards. Looksmax was always a meme for underrating compared to the OG sites. Sure hes a Looksmax MTN or whatever, but IRL from what I see is that his front would be considered substantially good looking.

Obviously I'm talking about the front dead-on.

I go off the old system where a Chadlite is around 1 in 10 or so.
Current rating system is absolutely retarded, chadlites/chads should at least exist in real life but they don’t according to the forum’s standards. It all makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Graham, It'snotover and poopoohead
And I said before I’m a LTN i never claimed higher if u think I’m a trucel it’s not true cuz i had relationships.

View attachment 2157560
He looks really good here, front is what matters the most and he is above average for sure. HTN 100%
OP looks like he has a great base for bimax + implants, but he aint getting shit + schizo so over

Jump on accutane. Only thing I’ll say about your appearance is that it wouldn’t surprise me if you told me you took someone home from the club. You like like you’ve slayed before.

OP looks like he has a great base for bimax + implants, but he aint getting shit + schizo so over
yeah im watching all day CSGO matches (IEM rn) and basically comfy rotting with junk foods and jerking off 4x times a day :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, Acne Victim, poopoohead and 1 other person
Jump on accutane. Only thing I’ll say about your appearance is that it wouldn’t surprise me if you told me you took someone home from the club. You like like you’ve slayed before.
no clubbing for my 5'8

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i made 1500 PLN rn, i will buy new pc to play csgo and warzone 2 for 12h/day
currently i have like 50 FPS in csgo :( over for my intel pentium

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Squirreljak, Acne Victim and 2 others
i made 1500 PLN rn, i will buy new pc to play csgo and warzone 2 for 12h/day
currently i have like 50 FPS in csgo :( over for my intel pentium
did u drop out

did u drop out
im almost 22 bro
i gave up CS study 3 months ago bc it was boring af and IT is oversaturated aswell
I could study med since I passed chemistry exam after HS but idc tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and User49
im almost 22 bro
i gave up CS study 3 months ago bc it was boring af and IT is oversaturated aswell
I could study med since I passed chemistry exam after HS but idc tbh.
so what are u doing with ur life? just a loser?

so what are u doing with ur life? just a loser?
yeah im watching all day CSGO matches (IEM rn) and basically comfy rotting with junk foods and jerking off 4x times a day :Comfy:
+ also I have Uber Eats and Wolt courier accounts and sometimes I take my bike and earn some jewros on this shit but now i dont care also bc i wont get any surgery, its too pricy, i should work like 5 years for bimax and implants, not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
MTN. Get surgeries to fix the obvious downward growth, skys the limit if u get surgery.

MTN. Get surgeries to fix the obvious downward growth, skys the limit if u get surgery.
no surgeries for my 555 jewros per month salary

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17244
sub 5 language. but ur biggest flaw is height imo
+ you better fix you acne or whatever that is
these are pics from january. Now I have pretty clear skin from abusing 0.1 retin a

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230315_154335_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230315_154335_Gallery.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
Do you live in Europe? You would mog many slavic boys in russia tho

these are pics from january. Now I have pretty clear skin from abusing 0.1 retin a
I just got mogged. Its over for me too... I got let myself become 37bf% during covid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
in polska
I think average polka guy looks not much better than russian tbh. But maybe the situation on the dating market there is different. Maybe you can get back for a while and statusmax here. Are you there for work?

I think average polka guy looks not much better than russian tbh. But maybe the situation on the dating market there is different. Maybe you can get back for a while and statusmax here. Are you there for work?
yeah, i work as a professional LDARer and jerking offer

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
yeah, i work as a professional LDARer and jerking offer
Your front looks decent and this matters the most tbh. JFL I can't even CSGOmax cause I got banned for 14 days for playing with turks. Ova

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 17244
Your front looks decent and this matters the most tbh. JFL I can't even CSGOmax cause I got banned for 14 days for playing with turks. Ova
i play faceit with ruskis, albanians and turkroaches all the time. Cursed to cope with ethnics all my life @User49

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Acne Victim, User49 and 1 other person
somerhalder eye area/10

View attachment 2157560
Yeah I agree with you. Coloring halo. Front is HTN MTN minimum

Jfl @St.TikTokcel your jewish intentions were enough to trick his schizo ass into rotting full time.

OP would ascend with bimax and implants but you managed to convince him otherwise when he literally has admitted getting matches and not being a khhv.

You’re a shit human being. Literally, what a sad existence, fuck you man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Jfl @St.TikTokcel your jewish intentions were enough to trick his schizo ass into rotting full time.

OP would ascend with bimax and implants but you managed to convince him otherwise when he literally has admitted getting matches and not being a khhv.

You’re a shit human being. Literally, what a sad existence, fuck you man.
he blackpilled me hard tbh. I appreciate it. I was coping af, I thought I was HTN when I created acc on here.

And its impossible for me to get bimax and implants bro, u know why? How should I start earning money bro??
no surgeries for my 555 jewros per month salary

balding
acne
underbite
clearly autistic

need bimax and drugs

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
he blackpilled me hard tbh. I appreciate it. I was coping af, I thought I was HTN when I created acc on here.

And its impossible for me to get bimax and implants bro, u know why? How should I start earning money bro??
You have just mentioned you dropped out of college when it was the only way you could make significant money.

Most online biz shit is incel cope, get a proper degree of create an actual useful business then save money for it.

Immigrating to rich EU countries could help.

You have just mentioned you dropped out of college when it was the only way you could make significant money.

Most online biz shit is incel cope, get a proper degree of create an actual useful business then save money for it.

Immigrating to rich EU countries could help.
blablablabla better unblock me on discord you fellow future geomaxxer, slayer of slavic beckies :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
The acne and autism destroys you bro

looks good idk a htn maybe

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I would've been that if that were the case. Especially in Brixton.
I would've been dead*. Fuck this curry shit site, it won't let me edit replies.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham