Rate me one last time before I leave this toxic place

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 3psl

521805EE 8C29 46D6 A361 51A7E2FD979B

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5912
You look like Zayn the same way as I look like Zach Cox, so not at all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23, yunggod and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 1680
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar and SubhumanCurrycel
unironically looks far better somehow
I beg you to kill yourself you gorilla philtrum having shitnik. GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS FAGGOT!
B7AAA504 D4AE 4F7A B4C7 6FB12B76F75A

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Taylorswift
doubt thats you
This is literally the only thing that I needed to hear. Thanks for the dopamine you utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
This is literally the only thing that I needed to hear. Thanks for the dopamine you utter subhuman
that guy unironically looks good, over 5psl

but why would you show your face now, after months of larping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
keep crying for me, after i defeated your male model in mogbattle
Holy shit how delusional are you? You literally need a proper beating. I would literally skin you alive and rape your mother in front of your skinner corpse just to traumatize you and force you into submission by admitting you are indeed a subhuman dog.

• +1
Holy shit how delusional are you? You literally need a proper beating. I would literally skin you alive and rape your mother in front of your skinner corpse just to traumatize you and force you into submission by admitting you are indeed a subhuman dog.
keep coping you subhuman

as if you would have ever a chance against me with your inferior subhuman genes

Giphy downsized large

Giphy 4

EGhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Julius
Brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Julius and Introvertednarc
  • So Sad
A537A475 E94E 4284 8813 0E01857A573C

i really did laugh at the sight of this picture, its actually beyond me how someone like you can have blackpill knowledge and not only keep on living, but be narcissistic too
you probably saw me uploading ur pics to discord (and snapchat, as for that matter) because i truly believe u are the most unattractive member of the forum

its so funny that a disgusting vomit inducing dog like you barks at every single rate thread, really makes me wanna snap and write an essay about your objectively disgusting features but i didnt do so yet because i dont wanna waste time replying to ur essays

u remind me of those mentally ill people who shot and killed popular singers with the belief they were impersonating them, u are really that deluded about your identity tbh jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
View attachment 613131
i really did laugh at the sight of this picture, its actually beyond me how someone like you can have blackpill knowledge and not only keep on living, but be narcissistic too
you probably saw me uploading ur pics to discord (and snapchat, as for that matter) because i truly believe u are the most unattractive member of the forum

its so funny that a disgusting vomit inducing dog like you barks at every single rate thread, really makes me wanna snap and write an essay about your objectively disgusting features but i didnt do so yet because i dont wanna waste time replying to ur essays

u remind me of those mentally ill people who shot and killed popular singers with the belief they were impersonating them, u are really that deluded about your identity tbh jfl
I’m not even on discord you retarded Slavic cumskin cuck . Also dn read your essay , yet again . Just keep crying for all the users who can be objective and admit I look Like Zayn . I have no flaw except for my mandible

Most of them aren’t even ethnic jfl

I have wayyy more screenshots that I need to add to this list

ED8C1BF3 BA1D 4703 A80E 95B751B34DA7
A0A6C484 5B48 4E77 81F5 74373E9285CB
1BBEA9F3 87EA 4559 97CC 618D2D255F98
FCA29CA2 1057 4354 BCAB C762D42D69FA
7B3BF281 E3D5 403E 9C98 1AE5144E1535
DD3B86F2 EBE6 4A73 A1A4 0EB4C105D089
E337A8E8 49A8 44C2 85BA 9C0C82FA4324
128D9B92 13FE 4034 8F7E EEB7A2BD0D0B
671D8B07 9589 4F57 A707 3B5E8AD99C93
60EC9D82 4450 4448 916E D177E5C54F0B
C87286E4 80F5 4954 ABFD D34D03C6FDE0

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I’m not even on discord you retarded Slavic cumskin cuck . Also dn read your essay , yet again . Just keep crying for all the users who can be objective and admit I look Like Zayn . I have no flaw except for my mandible

Most of them aren’t even ethnic jfl

I have wayyy more screenshots that I need to add to this list

View attachment 613230View attachment 613232View attachment 613233View attachment 613234View attachment 613235View attachment 613236View attachment 613237View attachment 613238View attachment 613239View attachment 613240View attachment 613242
dude if you looked like zayn and you believed it yourself, you wouldnt need the need to hear it from others

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23 and yunggod
dude if you looked like zayn and you believed it yourself, you wouldnt need the need to hear it from others
Keep barking tbh , I’m done with you third world dwelling Slavic norwooding white supermacist ass

• JFL
you look like a manlet, a skullcel and your lower third is pretty much weak,
but overall you are normie

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23 and yunggod
you look like a manlet, a skullcel and your lower third is pretty much weak,
but overall you are normie
Yes but I’m a normie who looks like Zayn except for a mandible tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23, Copeful and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Sikkunt23
Cope harder , everything is literally the same except for our mandible projection
nigga

you want people to admit

that an 3,5-4psl low tier ethnic resembles a 6,5psl god of ethnics zayn malik

nobody will do that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, yunggod and Introvertednarc
Cope harder , everything is literally the same except for our mandible projection
i frequently laugh at u with my discord buddies, literally everyone thinks you are a mental retard who needs help whenever i show them how u think u look like zayn. NO ONE besides your ethnic friends here say you look like zayn. needsolution himself said he only agreed that you look like zayn so you would fuck off from his PMs because you made him very uncomfortable the way you asked about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23, yunggod and 1 other person
nigga

you want people to admit

that an 3,5-4psl low tier ethnic resembles a 6,5psl god of ethnics zayn malik

nobody will do that
Okay you jealous truecel

D56698D8 A31B 4915 B37C AFE49B9BA574
ED67C0A5 EC4E 450D A0B7 3033BD7345CD
67E54A55 B7E5 4E2C 850F E4AF138D68C0

• JFL
i frequently laugh at u with my discord buddies, literally everyone thinks you are a mental retard who needs help whenever i show them how u think u look like zayn. NO ONE besides your ethnic friends here say you look like zayn. needsolution himself said he only agreed that you look like zayn so you would fuck off from his PMs because you made him very uncomfortable the way you asked about it
Needsolution is a balding hooked nose insecure polish cuck whos coping with his long midface from what I can tell from his posts . Idgaf what that subhuman thinks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 4430
holy shit you are a bad image for the ethnic race just rope you coping subhuman

you look like zayn’s servant

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
You look nothing like Zayn boyo. Those people were virtue signaling. @Thongmaster mogs u hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6538 and 1 other person
@Thongmaster Just post that 3/4 pic tbh you've already posted it in ratings before

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Sikkunt23
You look nothing like Zayn boyo. Those people were virtue signaling. @Thongmaster mogs u hard
virtue. Signalling on a blackpilled looksmax forum jfl ded srs ??? Everything is the same except for our lower thirds keep coping

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Copeful and Deleted member 6538
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23, Copeful and 1 other person
These fights where 5+ ethnics are at each other’s throats are fucking jokes can’t lie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Sikkunt23, Julius and 1 other person
virtue. Signalling on a blackpilled looksmax forum jfl ded srs ??? Everything is the same except for our lower thirds keep coping
keep coping nigga

people like inceletto or mohamad or vidycoper are virtue signaling on a daily basis

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
keep coping nigga

people like inceletto or mohamad or vidycoper are virtue signaling on a daily basis
mohamad literally called u a subhuman + are users like dagullas and @CookiesAndCream who i've literally had beef with virtue signalling too ? so sad that you can't admit there's a clear resemblance , don't be jealous bro .

28 yr old rotter btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6963
mohamad literally called u a subhuman + are users like dagullas and @CookiesAndCream who i've literally had beef with virtue signalling too ? so sad that you can't admit there's a clear resemblance , don't be jealous bro .

28 yr old rotter btw
dont remember when mohamad called me subhuman tbh

dagullas virtue signaled after he asked you for peace.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
dont remember when mohamad called me subhuman tbh

dagullas virtue signaled after he asked you for peace.
i literally called him an arabic streetshitter and he still admitted it you utter moron , @Mohamad literally thinks that youre a monkey philtrum subhuman + there's a lot more screenshots that i need to add , you are coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5912
These fights where 5+ ethnics are at each other’s throats are fucking jokes can’t lie.
Yeah
And then they wonder why ethnics are not taken seriously on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 1680 and Introvertednarc
TBH DONT MAKE PHOTOS FROM A DOWNWARD ANGLE IT MAKES WEAK CHINS LOOK WORSE YOU SUB 10 IQ CUCK
It actually makes ur jaw longer lol. Cuz the jaw is the closest subject to the camera . It makes ur bite + jaw more aligned lol . Most accurate way is to do an actual side profile with the camera being level with ur eye area .

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Introvertednarc
Where is the picture of u I only see zayn

It actually makes ur jaw longer lol. Cuz the jaw is the closest subject to the camera . It makes ur bite + jaw more aligned lol . Most accurate way is to do an actual side profile with the camera being level with ur eye area .
the key word here is chin dumbass

• JFL
Lock thread , I’m a subhuman and I want to die @her @Kingkellz

Status
Not open for further replies.