Rate me openly mocking a balding man on the train

Partially agree in regards to randomers, but this doesn’t apply to true friends. People who you legitimately want to hang out with, talk to, etc and the feeling’s mutual,
Ive met like 40-50 different people at uni so far and I appear normal to them and Make an effort (go kitchen parties etc) but it feels so fucking forced and faked. its always felt like this since after primary school with new people maybe im fucked in the head but I don't see the point anymore of having friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 1400, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
Honestly having a girlfriend / slaying is everything . I can’t even relate to other guys my age bc they’re low iq normie cucks , whenever I’ve hung out with ‘friends’ I’ve always felt awkward and uncomfortable , it is what it is.
I feel that bro same with me basically

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Ive met like 40-50 different people at uni so far and I appear normal to them and Make an effort (go kitchen parties etc) but it feels so fucking forced and faked. its always felt like this since after primary school with new people maybe im fucked in the head but I don't see the point anymore of having friends
It’s you then unfortunately, you can’t build relationships with people.

wtf is a kitchen party 😂

It’s you then unfortunately, you can’t build relationships with people.
not on my side but I can make them believe im their friend but im simply not there, but its more important they think im their friend than I think im their friend so I still appear normal to the world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Introvertednarc and JamesHowlett
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloejuice, Chadelite, Deleted member 9355 and 4 others
not on my side but I can make them believe im their friend but im simply not there, but its more important they think im their friend than I think im their friend so I still appear normal to the world
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8583
I miss pre-drinks at Uni man
its alright ngl the drinking games are fun but it keeps getting fucking taped off by the uni cuz of more than 6 people gathering. covid fucked it differently

• JFL
Low inhib

• +1
Luckily you’re a Zayn Malik lookalike
Unironically , I am .
Also several pretty girls have approached me at uni parties , I’m just really autistic jfl . Keep crying for me tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8583 and JamesHowlett
at UK unis we just have parties in our accommodation kitchens (basically house parties)
I hate house parties.

always ends with chads going to the bedrooms/bathrooms/outside to fuck the women

Would rather rot than go through the invalidation tbh

its alright ngl the drinking games are fun but it keeps getting fucking taped off by the uni cuz of more than 6 people gathering. covid fucked it differently
I feel so sorry for people at Uni atm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8583
I hate house parties.

always ends with chads going to the bedrooms/bathrooms/outside to fuck the women

Would rather rot than go through the invalidation tbh
not even lol, ive seen so many short Indians and sub 4 ethnics doing well cuz everyones drunk. at a party being very NT + decent height matters more than looks once ur PSL 4. u probs never been to a party

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and JamesHowlett
not even lol, ive seen so many short Indians and sub 4 ethnics doing well cuz everyones drunk. at a party being very NT + decent height matters more than looks once ur PSL 4. u probs never been to a party
Take mugshots of these guys and pm me pls jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 8583
Hardcore blackpill autists won’t believe this tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 8583
You should throw fin in his table and leave without saying a word, he'll get it.

• +1
  • Love it
Fuck you man

He had hedphones on, so he couldnt hear you.

Fucking caging

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Introvertednarc
I have never seen a short Indian or sub 4 ethnic at a party.

lol, also it's over if you have acne + normie.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 5912
@Sikkunt23

Not what he deserves, but definitely what he needs. Bravo.

• +1
bump tbqh

Imagine being a such a subhuman having to shame people in public to feel better about oneself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6191, Patient A and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, CursedOne and Introvertednarc
This thread is so cringy tbh. OP sounds like he has a beta incel voice as well. Instead of whispering insults to a random middle-aged guy on the train that clearly can't hear you, why don't you shout insults to a tall, ogre-cel... see where it gets you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Patient A, chadmaxxer123 and 2 others
This thread is so cringy tbh. OP sounds like he has a beta incel voice as well. Instead of whispering insults to a random middle-aged guy on the train that clearly can't hear you, why don't you shout insults to a tall, ogre-cel... see where it gets you.
He will get his smelly curry ass beaten

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Aloejuice, Deleted member 8583 and 5 others
He will get his smelly curry ass beaten
you're literally a fat sweaty, norwooding cumskin who needed a rhinoplasty for his disgusting nose . Also , I'm a hygiene freak and I shower twice a day .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloejuice, Deleted member 8583, sytyl and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Patient A, sytyl and 1 other person
he mogs you to death jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
he mogs you to death jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, sytyl and Sikkunt23
he mogs you to death jfl
No lol . @Introvertednarc front isn’t bad . It’s around 4 psl . This bald guy is prolly 3 psl or less . Ur retarded

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Introvertednarc
No lol . @Introvertednarc front isn’t bad . It’s around 4 psl . This bald guy is prolly 3 psl or less . Ur retarded
accurate representation of my front

True_cel can keep crying for my pretty boy face tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Aloejuice, Copeful, Gengar and 1 other person
jfl of course an iranian mouse is gonna help the curry rat

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aloejuice, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9355 and 4 others
ur a high inhib subhuman curry, jfl at not tagging me. scaredy cat
There's really no point arguing with someone as hopelessly subhuman as you, I was just pitying you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Sikkunt23