Rate me opinion

slicknickhtx

slicknickhtx

Iron
Hey guys I’m new to this site and am curious to see what u all would rate me. I would like to use this as an opportunity to improve. All criticism accepted also I’m 5’10 191. thank you for taking time out of ur day for me everyone 😎👍🏽

Attachments

• 721D9A2E-EE88-4E17-AB27-B49E4815C1B6.jpeg
    721D9A2E-EE88-4E17-AB27-B49E4815C1B6.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 36A5B0B0-CC67-40CD-B83B-0D289487B3D3.jpeg
    36A5B0B0-CC67-40CD-B83B-0D289487B3D3.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
You are literally fat no point in posting here before you are sub 15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, try2beme, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
You are literally fat no point in posting here before you are sub 15% bodyfat
Thank you for ur honesty my friend. I need to get my bodyfat much much lower. I think right now at the moment I’m around 23-25%

Hey guys I’m new to this site and am curious to see what u all would rate me. I would like to use this as an opportunity to improve. All criticism accepted also I’m 5’10 191. thank you for taking time out of ur day for me everyone 😎👍🏽
Over

• +1
Reactions: slicknickhtx
Niggas were right when they said you need to smile more
You look kinda evil rn bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 28896 and slicknickhtx
Thank you for ur honesty my friend. I need to get my bodyfat much much lower. I think right now at the moment I’m around 23-25%
Your genetics seem to be decent so just be NT and low IQ like every other nigger is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rezo, Deleted member 28896 and slicknickhtx
Niggas were right when they said you need to smile more
You look kinda evil rn bro
Yes I do need to smile more. I actually had a girl tell me I look mad in some of the pictures I take . Thank you for your feedback my friend

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, try2beme, rand anon and 1 other person
Such an innocent and sweet new user :cry:
He just wants a rating and he’s very kind.
He just wants to know how he can improve and is open for criticism but soon he will be corrupted like the rest of us…

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 21931, try2beme and 5 others
He just wants to know how he can improve and is open for criticism but soon he will be corrupted like the rest of us…
He is a cuutie ngl

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Donkeyballs and slicknickhtx
Youre from tiktok arent you

• +1
Youre from tiktok arent you
I do have a TikTok account but I wouldn’t say I’m from tiktok. Im not sure how I stumbled upon this site but i like seeing general tips that are provided on this site

Hopefully I don’t get corrupted 🙏🏽 I don’t spend much time online fortunately

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I do have a TikTok account but I wouldn’t say I’m from tiktok. Im not sure how I stumbled upon this site but i like seeing general tips that are provided on this site
You seem way to normal to be on this site ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, slicknickhtx and Donkeyballs
You seem way to normal to be on this site ngl
Well I’m just mature, and tbh I do find this site helpful but I also get a good laugh when I see the trolling on here and people calling themselves “incels” and such. I’ve seen some abbreviations on this website that I find rather interesting.

Rope nigger, next question

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
LTN to subhuman as of right now. your shoulders suck in my opinion and ur upper body to lower body ratio too. Loose body fat so anyone can even rate you. your arms looks weird asf yo skin looks like shit. Its just a weird look, could be the lightning tho so send selfies

Looks like him
10147F86 6A4A 4D3A AA10 688A267A4D1F

LTN to subhuman as of right now. your shoulders suck in my opinion and ur upper body to lower body ratio too. Loose body fat so anyone can even rate you. your arms looks weird asf yo skin looks like shit. Its just a weird look, could be the lightning tho so send selfies
If u think I’m LTN to subhuman u are out of ur mind my friend. The other things I can agree on though for sure

Yo the n word is crazy 😭😂 but thank you for the compliment?
Nigga the N word is normal here my nigga dont worries its okay nigga.

Loose weight nigga and you will be fine i guess your NT so no problemo NIGGA.

• +1
Do the basic softmaxxes (leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing, hairmaxxing).
Then come back and ask for a new rating and more advice.
As of now you look tired, lazy and unattractive.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and slicknickhtx
Do the basic softmaxxes (leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing, hairmaxxing).
Then come back and ask for a new rating and more advice.
As of now you look tired, lazy and unattractive.

Good luck
Preciate you my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Lose weight
Fix hair and beard

• +1
Hey man, don’t listen to the gross negativity that some of these guys throw at you. I’d say just keep slaying at the gym, mainly prioritize some shoulder workouts to get some broad shoulders. I would also just get on a skincare routine and groom a bit better. By that point, I don’t think you’d have to worry about the hair but you could get dreads, (Heard the ladies love that). For an honest rating, I’d say a LTN or a solid 4/10.

• +1
Lose fat and get to around 15 percent body fat and then rate your base. For gym focus on lats and shoulders, especially lateral delt as they seem to be lacking.

• +1
you misspelled 4'9

• +1
ltn-mtn as of right now but lot of potential if u leanmax

• +1
Hey man, don’t listen to the gross negativity that some of these guys throw at you. I’d say just keep slaying at the gym, mainly prioritize some shoulder workouts to get some broad shoulders. I would also just get on a skincare routine and groom a bit better. By that point, I don’t think you’d have to worry about the hair but you could get dreads, (Heard the ladies love that). For an honest rating, I’d say a LTN or a solid 4/10.
Thank you my friend

ltn-mtn as of right now but lot of potential if u leanmax
Thank you, I’m actually on a 300 calorie a day deficit rn. I will get down to 165 slowly

INVISIBLE TO EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ON EARTH

Lose fat and fix beard