A foid told me how she gets her dick pics

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

NEETmaxxing
Mtb girl said she can get any guy to send her a dick pic. 90% success rate. She would text several guys, “Hey can you send me your dic pic?” And they’ll all respond with either thier dick pics or a response like “Hahaha, Send me your nudes first.”

After this text, She’ll just stop responding for a couple hours or so and then send them a “You’re boring.” text. Eventually all of them will give in and send her their dick pics shortly afterwards. She has a whole collection of dic pics from these simps, I couldn’t believe it.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel, coisbhai, whitepilledchad and 1 other person
Mtb girl said she can get any guy to send her a dick pic. 90% success rate. She would text several guys, “Hey can you send me your dic pic?” And they’ll all respond with either thier dick pics or a response like “Hahaha, Send me your nudes first.”

After this text, She’ll just stop responding for a couple hours or so and then send them a “You’re boring.” text. Eventually all of them will give in and send her their dick pics shortly afterwards. She has a whole collection of dic pics from these simps, I couldn’t believe it.
i wonder if chads do ts with foids? :lul:

I never sent a dick pic, Iv sent underwear bulge like once or twice, girls send me nudes tho. Never had anyone ask

If some nigga sents dick pics to women, Make sure that its only the dick in the picture and not a full time nude that shows your face also JFL, That would be really down bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back