Rate me please 14 y.o

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
Almost 15 in 18 August. I want to get a rating and an advice on how can I change my appearance or my lifestyle/diet. Be honest!
I added a lot of pictures of mine in the past month including physique. My height is 5’9

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1099.png
    IMG_1099.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1079.jpeg
    IMG_1079.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1267.jpeg
    IMG_1267.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1266.jpeg
    IMG_1266.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    914.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, majesticincel, nullandvoid and 1 other person
High MTN. Good looking for your age

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, whiteislandpill, antony 726 and 2 others
High MTN. Good looking for your age
Can you show me other examples of high mtn so I can compare them to myself

• +1
Reactions: N1666
High MTN to low HTN, your biggest flaws are your eyebrows, eyelashes and lips so focus on fixing those. Also cover your awrah when taking physique pictures.

Well in the matter of the fact I have to say that I asked for a serious rating not a nonsensical rambling from a narcissistic people hating ugly twink

• Hmm...
Well in the matter of the fact I have to say that I asked for a serious rating not a nonsensical rambling from a narcissistic people hating ugly twink
What?

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa and BrutalMogger
If you still have some brain cells just clearly compare the pictures of mine and that dude u sent me. I’m not high mtn
how can you ask for a rating and then sperg out like this when you get rated? You have a massive ego, did you expect people to rate you as a chad? Get a fucking grip

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and greywind
Look wayyy older than 14. Prob htn for your age idk

If you still have some brain cells just clearly compare the pictures of mine and that dude u sent me. I’m not high mtn
Why is this nigga so angry

• +1
Reactions: greywind and N1666
@Clavicular what would you rate me realistically I can’t trust those niggas calling me mtn

Why is this nigga so angry
Nigga is you and the female on your profile picture. I’m not angry im just surprised how lying people on this forum are

Nigga is you and the female on your profile picture. I’m not angry im just surprised how lying people on this forum are
What exact did he do/say that makes u think he’s lying, what would u rate urself then

What exact did he do/say that makes u think he’s lying, what would u rate urself then
I would rate myself 6.7/10 which is high htn borderline chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and N1666
Either you are all gaslighting me or you actually think that the dude he sent me is the same rating as me

I would rate myself 6.7/10 which is high htn borderline chadlite
AHAHA you are fucking delusional, the audacity to try and call me stupid is hilarious. Go fix your ego first you utter faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa and YungTrappa
AHAHA you are fucking delusional, the audacity to try and call me stupid is hilarious. Go fix your ego first you utter faggot
Both high mtn in your opinion?

Attachments

• IMG_1268.png
    IMG_1268.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0764.jpeg
    IMG_0764.jpeg
    758.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0765.jpeg
    IMG_0765.jpeg
    524.1 KB · Views: 0
Both high mtn in your opinion?
Yes. Now stop barking at everyone who calls you a high MTN and accept the fact you aren’t anywhere near chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Yes. Now stop barking at everyone who calls you a high MTN and accept the fact you aren’t anywhere near chadlite.
Incel nigga literally tries to gaslight me thinking I don’t have my own vision, literally anyone who sees two of those pictures wouldn’t agree that they are the same rating only keep lying like you

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and N1666
Incel nigga literally tries to gaslight me thinking I don’t have my own vision, literally anyone who sees two of those pictures wouldn’t agree that they are the same rating only keep lying like you
You’ve been rated high MTN by four people

IMG 0646

Nobody agrees with you, yet they agree with high MTN. That just shows you are a delusional retard who has an inflated ego

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
You’ve been rated high MTN by four people

View attachment 3099805

Nobody agrees with you, yet they agree with high MTN. That just shows you are a delusional retard who has an inflated ego
Dude is literally sends me a gc of other retarded niggas which are supposedly ur friends and tries to prove something to me while other honest people rated me borderline chadlite or even cl

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, manletmogger and N1666
Dude is literally sends me a gc of other retarded niggas which are supposedly ur friends and tries to prove something to me while other honest people rated me borderline chadlite or even cl
They aren’t my “friends”, stop coping faggot. It’s a looksmaxxing discord server with people who know how to rate. Look at the replies to this thread too, not a single person has rated you higher than low HTN.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
They aren’t my “friends”, stop coping faggot. It’s a looksmaxxing discord server with people who know how to rate. Look at the replies to this thread too, not a single person has rated you higher than low HTN.
Just accept that you are not attractive and jealous lol

• JFL
Just accept that you are not attractive and jealous lol
Nobody jealous of you. It’s just impossible to rate when youre 14 cause it’s not a fair to compare you to actually good looking people. And people here have no way to compare you to other youngcels. Maybe you’re terrachad for a 14 year old but nobody knows and nobody give af.

Nobody jealous of you. It’s just impossible to rate when youre 14 cause it’s not a fair to compare you to actually good looking people. And people here have no way to compare you to other youngcels. Maybe you’re terrachad for a 14 year old but nobody knows and nobody give af.
Why would you compare me to someone? I asked for a rating

Why would you compare me to someone? I asked for a rating
Get off this site and focus on school lil kid. How else would ratings work?? Are you retarded? The range of attractiveness of the population determines the rating scale. Otherwise the number and rating is meaningless cause it has no base.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
High MTN. You will reach HTN with just finishing puberty by 18 years I think. Unless you get fat asf

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
SCHIZO ALERT PFIZER SEND HIM PRESCRIPTION

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and N1666
@N1666 PFIZER PRESCRIPTION SENT TO HIM

• JFL
@N1666 PFIZER PRESCRIPTION SENT TO HIM
Dude you are fucking schizos you rated an ugly Indian high htn - chadlite and me a high mtn you are racist towards white and attractive people you are jealous of my cheekbones and eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, N1666 and BrutalMogger

Attachments

• IMG_1272.png
    IMG_1272.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and BrutalMogger
IM THE INCEL OF THIS HOUSEHOLD

YOU ARE HIGH MTN AT BEST AND THAT IS CHARITY GENEROSITY

mtn

• +1