Rate me please 14 y.o

Almost 15 in 18 August. I want to get a rating and an advice on how can I change my appearance or my lifestyle/diet. Be honest!
I added a lot of pictures of mine in the past month including physique. My height is 5’9
Maybe stop squinting like a looksmaxxer PSL autist and you will be good to rate, send me a photo

subhuman-ltn range

Dude you are fucking schizos you rated an ugly Indian high htn - chadlite and me a high mtn you are racist towards white and attractive people you are jealous of my cheekbones and eyes
I originally said you were htn for age group and didn’t need any hard max surgeries to improve your life. I changed my mind and recommend you get your ribs removed so you can finally suck your own dick like you want to. Maybe throw in a reverse lobotomy as well.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and mtlzaza
AHAHA you are fucking delusional, the audacity to try and call me stupid is hilarious. Go fix your ego first you utter faggot
Every greycel goes through the stage of delusion, I used to claim the same rating high htn-low lite when I joined
Almost 15 in 18 August. I want to get a rating and an advice on how can I change my appearance or my lifestyle/diet. Be honest!
I added a lot of pictures of mine in the past month including physique. My height is 5’9
You're MTN btw but 14 so you may ascend as you grow older.

• +1
Reactions: N1666