Rate me please and explain

pillehammer

pillehammer

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
Long haut was Last year
Still Need some help with mehr Hair
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5276.jpeg
    IMG_5276.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5272.jpeg
    IMG_5272.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • de1b0f8f-b12a-4868-a827-744e7c008e45.jpeg
    de1b0f8f-b12a-4868-a827-744e7c008e45.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
Don't ever grow your hair out again. And you are bloated lltn
I’d had long hair my whole life, but luckily I changed my mind—just look at the receding hairline at the temples.
 
I’d had long hair my whole life, but luckily I changed my mind—just look at the receding hairline at the temples.
That’s what I’m trying to say. It doesn’t look like it suits your skull shape.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pillehammer

Similar threads

aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
41
Views
145
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
D
Replies
13
Views
101
bibodude
B
mefodiy
Replies
5
Views
65
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
Baobao671
Replies
3
Views
73
alandelao943
alandelao943
emoo1+1
Replies
8
Views
99
brandnetel33
brandnetel33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top