Rate me pls

anxiety

anxiety

Slightly paranoid member of the Narcy pirates🏴‍☠️
Rate me and tell me pls what u think about my facial asymmetry and is it very noticeable (except for my nose septum, cause i gonna do rhynoplasty anyway)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241024-203952_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241024-203952_Gallery.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241016_004609_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20241016_004609_Video Player.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241016_004745_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20241016_004745_Video Player.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 0
Idk why, but when i invert my photos, my face seems asymmetrical, why does it happen?

low mtn ig. symmetry is fine it’s ur ethnic features as a white guy that’s the problem. hair is a must fix tho, u need at least a little wavy hair to pull off a middle part like that. please change it asap

• +1
Reactions: greywind, qxdr and anxiety
low mtn ig. symmetry is fine it’s ur ethnic features as a white guy that’s the problem. hair is a must fix tho, u need at least a little wavy hair to pull off a middle part like that. please change it asap
Lol is my curtain hairstyle that bad XD

But yeah, i would try to make them wavy later. How do u think, can i ascend high mtn with rhyno? Or at least mid mtn

mtn cause of bad eyes. ALSO WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT HAIRCUT

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn, cr1ticalmoist, greywind and 4 others
My Mommy hates it and tells me she would cut me bald when i asleep XD
literally get a slayer haircut, squint a little bit and you're htn

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and anxiety
Rate me and tell me pls what u think about my facial asymmetry and is it very noticeable (except for my nose septum, cause i gonna do rhynoplasty anyway)
anton cigurh ahh haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mog_or_be_mogged and fluoride1337
yeah just do a messy middle part. I actually dont believe you rocking that helmet 24/7, those have to be troll pics
What can u also tell me about my symmetry? Cause i'm becoming brainrot because of all that tictoc inverted filters that i tryed miself

What can u also tell me about my symmetry? Cause i'm becoming brainrot because of all that tictoc inverted filters that i tryed miself
nobody gives a fuck about that irl

• +1
Reactions: Simр
yeah just do a messy middle part. I actually dont believe you rocking that helmet 24/7, those have to be troll pics
Not rly a troll haircut, just thought it gives me some Leon Kennedy vibes XD

Change immediately
I will!
I am just slightly paranoid about my symmetry, and i am afraid, i would look asymmetrical with diff hairstyle like picrel
And how u rate me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-150243_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911-150243_Gallery.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 0
Id say MTN you do got potential for htn, is there a good chance someone can rate me tho

• +1
Reactions: anxiety
What asymmetry are you even talking about. There is nothing noticeable.

I will!
I am just slightly paranoid about my symmetry, and i am afraid, i would look asymmetrical with diff hairstyle like picrel
And how u rate me
It’s clearly above average in terms of symmetry. You should stop using these silly TikTok filters or TikTok in general.
It’s absolute garbage.

• +1
It’s clearly above average in terms of symmetry. You should stop using these silly TikTok filters or TikTok in general.
It’s absolute garbage.
Thanks

IMG 5640

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and anxiety
Bruh i thought i am leon kennedy
How u rate me and potential?
you have potential, I think you have a good base for surgeries, now you can do things like fix your skin, haircut, coloring and go to the gym, after that it will be easier to see what you need to fix with surgeries.

• +1
you have potential, I think you have a good base for surgeries, now you can do things like fix your skin, haircut, coloring and go to the gym, after that it will be easier to see what you need to fix with surgeries.
DO u see some noticeable asymmetries?

You got some underdeveloped masseters my guy. I recommend Jawliner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zemult and anxiety
your nose is the most noticeable one, and it's one of the most important and underrated features
Yeah, i know, but i would do rhyno soon.
Its a very bad and fast photoshop, but is my symmetry ok with that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629-071555_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629-071555_Gallery.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: argvamp
Yeah, i know, but i would do rhyno soon.
Its a very bad and fast photoshop, but is my symmetry ok with that?
yeah it's good, don't worry, also make your eyebrows thicker

• +1
bruce wayne ahh middle part

• +1
without doubt ltn

• JFL
Reactions: zemult
sorry boyo...its over