Rate me pls

It feels so bad to be invisible. I feel so shitty there's nothing I can do, I'll die alone. No matter how hard I try, I don't get any result. Even the whales are looking at me with disdain FOR FUCKS SAKE.
I don't even think I'm ugly, I'm just normie-tier, but it is a living hell. Fuck. I'm disgusted in life. You may think i'm not serious since for you ethnics, any white guy fucks easy, but I'm dead serious.
You need to ascend way higher than me to get girls to look at you. Oh yeah, sure, I'll find plenty of girls when I'll be 30, and I'll be their 85th sexual partner, wow cool, very good, they'll get so bored with me.
I'm totally non-existent and depression is slowly killing me. Look at my skin, it's destroyed by depression and by the fact I only get out when I forced to. I can't even enjoy watching my movie I have negative thoughts. Fuck. All this work is vain, everything is vain. If you are ugly, only surgery can save you.
i.imgur.com/GROgprL.jpg
i.imgur.com/qLHwHVI.jpg
This world is designed by Satan himself, this life is hell. God help me or kill me idk.

Fix your skin. You're good-looking