Preferably raw
I can send you a supp stack and drug in pms
Alright thanks, what’s pms?

I dont wanna be talk and ugly as heck tho
yes but unless u have chad face at that height it doesnt matter
u Need to grow Bro 5'2 Is pretty brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and itzyaboyJJ
Focus on everything else after you maxx your height trust me won’t mean shit if u are 5,2
Alright, I guess. How do I maxx my height? I already know about KY19382 and HGH but I’m poor so I cant get those and I’m not taking roids

yes but unless u have chad face at that height it doesnt matter
u Need to grow Bro 5'2 Is pretty brutal
I grew like half an inch with this secret method I have… maybe I will grow more

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17 and itzyaboyJJ
Alright, I guess. How do I maxx my height? I already know about KY19382 and HGH but I’m poor so I cant get those and I’m not taking roids

Loook at my thread on my heightmaxx potion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Blud_99
roids don’t make u grow taller jfl

find a part time job

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Get a job or find a way to make money online or start scamming

treat other people how you wanna be treated
Good mentality bud, I want to talk to you again when your ass get scammed

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17 and itzyaboyJJ
Don't worry bud if you have anymore question ask me, your bitch ass joined today. Why join an incel forum? Showing your face too damn nigga you better forget college now.

• JFL
How is me showing my face here gonna not get me into college?
Don't worry bud if you have anymore question ask me, your bitch ass joined today. Why join an incel forum? Showing your face too damn nigga you better forget college now.

Yeah because your college wants someone who has shown and interacted with incels, digital footprint boyo

• +1
That makes no sense

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Just don't be to racist and nazi like others and you'll be good💯 last time I had an account I said the n word a few times but il be fine.

• JFL
That makes no sense

That makes no sense
Until you are at 1500 posts, you insult women on a daily basis and spam the nword. When that shit will be found out you will be cooked.

• JFL
Yeah because your college wants someone who has shown and interacted with incels, digital footprint boyo

Nobody is going to sift through some posts on a Indian forum you made when your were 15

Eat a proper diet and get good sleep, not much else u can do. And stay off this site till ur atleast 17

Until you are at 1500 posts, you insult women on a daily basis and spam the nword. When that shit will be found out you will be cooked.
This is me first post + I would never do stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
4227785 speech bubble squidward

• JFL
We all said buddy we all said that:feelswhy: look at me now! I’m not the man i used to be…

Unfortunately I’m poor so I cant until I turn 16 and get a job to buy the HGH
Try making money online. If you have socialized healthcare try to get a meeting with an endocrinologist

5.61 need blowtaper hairstyle also dont wear glass and eat aajonus vondepranitz diet or atleast steaks cooked meats diet grill if u want just dont use oil or salt best to boil meats and potatoes only diet
I look alien without glasses, my eyes are far apart

Bro please train neck

finish growing my little chudite

• JFL