ArabIncel

Solstice

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, 2peasinapod, Drugs and 4 others
is it a video in motion ?
i thought it's a video in pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
jfl imagine walking your 5 year old son into the bathroom you see OP doing this.

“Dad what is that man doing?”

“He’s just autistic son”

“ok dad”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Introvertednarc, joelortiz and 26 others
jfl imagine walking your 5 year old son into the bathroom you see OP doing this.

“Dad what is that man doing?”

“He’s just closet son”

“ok dad”

@Bobbu flay just curious, what would you rate me PSL based on this video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toptearmm and 2 others
@KEy21 as an expert, what would you rate me PSL?

Like 3.5-3.75PSL

Just low inhib max and bully the white kids

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 3526, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Like 3.5-3.75PSL

In your expert opinion, what are all the surgeries and whatnot I need to looksmax completely and what can I potentially looksmax to?

Pretty average looking bro 3.75

In your expert opinion, what are all the surgeries and whatnot I need to looksmax completely and what can I potentially looksmax to?
Undereye fillers
Straighten your nose
More chin projection
Skinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Undereye fillers
Straighten your nose
More chin projection
Skinmaxxing

for chin horizontal projection and vertical extension do you suggest a genioplasty? Also do you suggest almond eye surgery by Taban?

for chin horizontal projection and vertical extension do you suggest a genioplasty? Also do you suggest almond eye surgery by Taban?
Sure you could do genio but if you wanted more mass you could opt for a conservative chin implant instead

I don’t see a huge need for almond eye surgery - Do you know which surgeries almond eye consists of? It’s more than 1..

If you wanted to work on your eye area you would be spending a lot for a small change

But you definitely need rhino and undereye fillers for starters

Op really Feeling himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Cleftcel, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
Sure you could do genio but if you wanted more mass you could opt for a conservative chin implant instead

I don’t see a huge need for almond eye surgery - Do you know which surgeries almond eye consists of? It’s more than 1..

If you wanted to work on your eye area you would be spending a lot for a small change

But you definitely need rhino and undereye fillers for starters

yeah I heard it consists of a lateral canthopexy and a lower eyelid retraction surgery. And maybe an infraorbital rim implant to go along with that? Here’s another video of me (perhaps this might help to better judge):

Btw by under eye fillers do you mean a tear trough filler to remove dark circles or something else?
Better judge if I need almond eye surgery or not *

yeah I heard it consists of a lateral canthopexy and a lower eyelid retraction surgery. And maybe an infraorbital rim implant to go along with that? Here’s another video of me (perhaps this might help to better judge):

Btw by under eye fillers do you mean a tear trough filler to remove dark circles or something else?
Better judge if I need almond eye surgery or not *

You could get it..but you wouldn’t be getting as much out of it as a lot of ppl..

I mean a tear trough filler and perhaps another ml for projection

You could get it..but you wouldn’t be getting as much out of it as a lot of ppl..

I mean a tear trough filler and perhaps another ml for projection

thanks for the clarification. Just confused about the last part “and perhaps another ml for projection.” What was that with regards to?

So from what I gather I need tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles, a rhino to remove dorsal hump, a genio to horizontally project chin and to vertically extend it (not sure if it’s a better idea to instead opt for a wraparound jaw surgery?). Also might I need to do something for my mild upper eyelid droop (maybe a blepharoplasty?)?

Yeah if u want a wraparound it will be superior

And I mean another ml as in another syringe of filler for each undereye so there’s more projection coming from the midface

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Yeah if u want a wraparound it will be superior

And I mean another ml as in another syringe of filler for each undereye so there’s more projection coming from the midface

thanks a lot for the advice. If I do the following what PSL do you think I can expect to reach realistically in your opinion: get my eyebrows microbladed to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more, get high-end green colored eye contacts to make my eyes stand out more, get a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop, get tear trough filler to remove lower eyelid dark circles, get a rhinoplasty to remove dorsal hump, get a wraparound jaw surgery to improve my lower third, and drop down to 8% body fat (currently 21%)?

I think what you need is zygo implants and gym max

thanks a lot for the advice. If I do the following what PSL do you think I can expect to reach realistically in your opinion: get my eyebrows microbladed to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more, get high-end green colored eye contacts to make my eyes stand out more, get a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop, get tear trough filler to remove lower eyelid dark circles, get a rhinoplasty to remove dorsal hump, get a wraparound jaw surgery to improve my lower third, and drop down to 8% body fat (currently 21%)?
You can probably gain 1PSL+

Yes if you do that stuff it’s very possible..then at 5PSL your life is in your hands

im assuming an almond eye surgery won’t help much at all? Maybe get to 5.25 at most? Probably shouldn’t get it heard it’s like $15-20k
@Brandon10 you seem to be quite knowledgeable as well. Based on the two videos above (video in the original post and one below in the replies - the one in the replies you’ve seen), what PSL would you rate me currently? Just curious.

Last edited:
C7c690d20e188bf7cb9cdf4a85000308304x185x58

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
@aut0phobic lol remember the time you were saying I can barely ‘ascend’ and shooting me down for considering most of the procedures that I listed above (and said that unless KEy21 agrees you won’t believe any of it). Well he just said above I can most likely get to 5 PSL after going through with all the procedures listed above. So now you can officially fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
how tall ru

how tall ru

174-175 cm barefoot. But I always wear elevator shoes, life insoles, or a combination of both. Recently I’ve increased that. So nowadays while walking around I would look the same as a barefooted 178-179 cm person. Most shoes on average add around 2.5 cm in height. So a 178-179 cm person usually is 180.5-181.5 cm with shoes on. With what I’m doing nowadays, I also am 180.5-181.5 cm in height with shoes on.
Lift insoles*

@aut0phobic lol remember the time you were saying I can barely ‘ascend’ and shooting me down for considering most of the procedures that I listed above (and said that unless KEy21 agrees you won’t believe any of it). Well he just said above I can most likely get to 5 PSL after going through with all the procedures listed above. So now you can officially fuck off

imagine holding a grudge this hard and for this long lmao

you're not going to ascend to '5psl' & there's no face for your female ass petty persona

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043

I mog u in motion

• JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah, Vitruvian, prgfromnl and 3 others
imagine holding a grudge this hard and for this long lmao

you're not going to ascend to '5psl' & there's no face for your female ass petty persona

lol ok buddy. Go back on your own word now. You went from saying “unless KEy21 said it I won’t believe it” to “you’re not going to ascend to 5 PSL” even when KEy21 said it’s *very* possible that I can. I smell a hypocrite tbh

This thread and the comments are pure fucking comedy entertainment hahah I love it😂😂😂😂
OP do you hear that toilet flush? Just jump into it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
AUTISM/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, prgfromnl, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Your movements are extremely autistic imagine someone entering and see you do this shit wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Over, Deleted member 1862 and 4 others
Your movements are extremely autistic imagine someone entering and see you do this shit wtf
he smashed that cute chick on halloween tho
and 4psl. average

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Titbot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 2846
im getting manlet vibes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
above average for your pheno but you live in the West.
3.75 psl so your just around average imo.
If I saw you i would think you were ugly I just also wouldn't think you were gl.

gave you a sligggghtly below average rating because of eye area
Like 3.5-3.75PSL

What makes one "an expert"?
Yap he's average but the way he moves screams aspergers
Tbh when you record movement like that in your phone normal movement speed looks off.
so his aspie movements weren't as bad as they seem

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ask alecarcio for a rating op. He rated objectively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If I saw you i would think you were ugly I just also wouldn't think you were gl.

Tbh when you record movement like that in your phone normal movement speed looks off.

level of knowledge makes one an expert. If you read KEy21’s post history it’s evident that he’s extremely knowledgeable when it comes to facial aesthetics, surgeries, and ratings. So if he gives me a 3.75 PSL and someone else gives me an X PSL rating it’s likely that he’s correct.

Also given all the procedures I listed above what PSL do you think I can reach?

level of knowledge makes one an expert. If you read KEy21’s post history it’s evident that he’s extremely knowledgeable when it comes to facial aesthetics, surgeries, and ratings. So if he gives me a 3.75 PSL and someone else gives me an X PSL rating it’s likely that he’s correct.

Also given all the procedures I listed above what PSL do you think I can reach?
btw bro autocorrect did me dirty.
I ment to say"If I saw you I wouldn't think you were ugly I just also wouldn't think you were gl.

& tbh I wouldn't go as far as to call someone here an expert on rating faces. & people do have preference.

being a narcissist

btw bro autocorrect did me dirty.
I ment to say"If I saw you I wouldn't think you were ugly I just also wouldn't think you were gl.

& tbh I wouldn't go as far as to call someone here an expert on rating faces. & people do have preference.

no worries. was wondering about one more thing. Suppose I do the following:

1. Get my eyebrows microbladed to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more.

2. Get green colored eye contacts to make my eyes stand out more.

3. Get a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop.

4. Get tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles.

5. Get a rhinoplasty to remove dorsal hump.

6. Get a wraparound jaw surgery to improve my lower third.

7. Drop down to 8% body fat to lean out my face (currently at 21% body fat).

After all these procedures what PSL do you think I can likely reach?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Petsmart and 6'4 looksmaxxxer