Rate me PSL in motion

no worries. was wondering about one more thing. Suppose I do the following:

1. Get my eyebrows microbladed to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more.

2. Get green colored eye contacts to make my eyes stand out more.

3. Get a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop.

4. Get tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles.

5. Get a rhinoplasty to remove dorsal hump.

6. Get a wraparound jaw surgery to improve my lower third.

7. Drop down to 8% body fat to lean out my face (currently at 21% body fat).

After all these procedures what PSL do you think I can likely reach?
Absaloutly no idea at all man. you need to see the results.

If they all turn out well I suppose you'd very likely be over 5 psl

lol what you say to me doesn't matter at all anymore, especially when even the person who you think is an expert in this stuff said it's very likely for me to get to 5 PSL.

lol what you say to me doesn't matter at all anymore, especially when even the person who you think is an expert in this stuff said it's very likely for me to get to 5 PSL.
whatever helps you sleep at night mate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
level of knowledge
you're so fucking stupid.

I used @KEy21 & @Brandon10 as examples in my original post because other than myself they're the only ones that seem to be reasonably knowledgeable & unbiased when it comes to surgery & the pros/cons associated with it. Everyone else is too hard leaning, or just plain inconsistent depending on whether they woke up in aspie mode or not that day.

All you did in your old thread was list 5+ procedures you planned to get from other users recommending them to you. Let me clarify something here: Most people on this site (whether I like them or not) are stupid as shit & lack the (albeit basic) scientific underpinning to understand surgery & it's relation to facial aesthetics.

The people who are telling you to get surgery aren't doing it because they want to see you ascend.

Everyone isn't rooting for you and hoping you succeed.

Your tragic little life isn't a movie & you're not the main character.

They're doing it because it's a good way to have you test the waters for their future surgical interventions. Get that into your disgusting fucking 40mm ipd skull.

I won't keep responding to your incredibly stupid, aspie threads any more. Your responses all boil down to you repeating the same stupid shit over and over again in the a feeble attempt to convince yourself that it's true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Rate my autism in motion

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 3043
At the end of the day, I gave you a basic outline for what I think you could become better looking with

Your orbital vector and dark undereye could use some work with fillers

Your nose could get rid of it’s rigidness

You could benefit from better skin

You could potentially look better with a better chin and jaw as well.

I am not saying you will get to 5PSL automatically if you get everything done. Just wanna make that clear. But if everything goes well I don’t see why you can’t move up a point in looks, if you fix obvious flaws.

Your pheno leaves you somewhat limited, which is the most important part. All you can do is fill in the blanks and then hope that the final result is at least 5PSL. Whilst making sure not to fuck yourself up in the process..

I used @KEy21 & @Brandon10 as examples in my original post because other than myself they're the only ones that seem to be reasonably knowledgeable & unbiased when it comes to surgery & the pros/cons associated with it. Everyone else is too hard leaning, or just plain inconsistent depending on whether they woke up in aspie mode or not that day.

All you did in your old thread was list 5+ procedures you planned to get from other users recommending them to you. Let me clarify something here: Most people on this site (whether I like them or not) are stupid as shit & lack the (albeit basic) scientific underpinning to understand surgery & it's relation to facial aesthetics.

The people who are telling you to get surgery aren't doing it because they want to see you ascend.

They're doing it because it's a good way to have you test the waters for their future surgical interventions. Get that into your disgusting fucking 40mm ipd skull.

I won't keep responding to your incredibly stupid, aspie threads any more. Your responses all boil down to you repeating the same stupid shit over and over again in the a feeble attempt to convince yourself that it's true.

Can you explain to me, then, why did KEy21 say that it's quite likely for me to get to 5 PSL by undergoing all of the procedures that I listed above in this thread? If it's not that likely at all -- as you seem to imply -- why did he say that?
Nvm the above, I posted before reading the new reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
dance moves in club with your head/10

looks over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
174-175 cm barefoot. But I always wear elevator shoes, life insoles, or a combination of both. Recently I’ve increased that. So nowadays while walking around I would look the same as a barefooted 178-179 cm person. Most shoes on average add around 2.5 cm in height. So a 178-179 cm person usually is 180.5-181.5 cm with shoes on. With what I’m doing nowadays, I also am 180.5-181.5 cm in height with shoes on.
Lift insoles*

damn so youre really 5'8. sucks bro

damn so youre really 5'8. sucks bro

5'9" but yeah same shit basically. with lifts I "appear" to be what a (barefoot) 5'10"-5'10.5" guy with shoes will appear like. not much of a difference at all but gotta maximize whatever you can

5'9" but yeah same shit basically. with lifts I "appear" to be what a (barefoot) 5'10"-5'10.5" guy with shoes will appear like. not much of a difference at all but gotta maximize whatever you can

I wear Nike $270 white AirMax 720s. It puts me in that 5'11 range. And I work in downtown core Toronto, and women STILL heightmog me lol, it's brutal man

but some women arent height nazis, and those generally are what youre going to be getting

caged at 40mm ipd skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I wear Nike $270 white AirMax 720s. It puts me in that 5'11 range. And I work in downtown core Toronto, and women STILL heightmog me lol, it's brutal man

but some women arent height nazis, and those generally are what youre going to be getting

lol my own sister height mogs me bro, imagine how brutal that is. She’s half an inch taller than me. Btw how tall are you barefoot?

lol my own sister height mogs me bro, imagine how brutal that is. She’s half an inch taller than me. Btw how tall are you barefoot?

5'9.5" barefoot

5'9.5" barefoot

try putting in a lift insole in your shoes that you wear everyday. It’s not too extreme. Get like a 4 cm lift insole and it should add around an inch in height.

thanks for the clarification. Just confused about the last part “and perhaps another ml for projection.” What was that with regards to?

So from what I gather I need tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles, a rhino to remove dorsal hump, a genio to horizontally project chin and to vertically extend it (not sure if it’s a better idea to instead opt for a wraparound jaw surgery?). Also might I need to do something for my mild upper eyelid droop (maybe a blepharoplasty?)?
Wrap around jaw implant is the most essential things you can get to get to 5+. Rhino would hardly give you .25, same goes for eye surgeries.
You need longer ramus and more broader jaw and chin in general, but you won't want much width at the ramus because your jaw is sufficiently wide there but when it starts coming to chin, it shrinks a lot. Also, palate expander.

Wrap around jaw implant is the most essential things you can get to get to 5+. Rhino would hardly give you .25, same goes for eye surgeries.
You need longer ramus and more broader jaw and chin in general, but you won't want much width at the ramus because your jaw is sufficiently wide there but when it starts coming to chin, it shrinks a lot. Also, palate expander.

So for my chin/jaw instead of a genioplasty I should opt for a wrap around jaw implant?

So for my chin/jaw instead of a genioplasty I should opt for a wrap around jaw implant?
Yeah because only chin won't ascend to much. You can check this by doing a morph.