Rate me psl

4.5 psl - slightly above average but still invisible to women like 80% of men

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Jimsonbobson505, inceletto and 1 other person
Ok ok I get it what if I was to use hair growth oil on my eyebrows to see how they look undyed
Refer to this thread by @Felix97 on eyebrowmaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 206
4.5 psl - slightly above average but still invisible to women like 80% of men
Cope, despite being 4.5 PSL, he stands out and mogs the average man bc of his dom bully features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Jimsonbobson505
And my after will come a few weeks in when gyms open now I'm being serious
Your major failo is negative hooding giving you the NCT droopy look. Other than that your maxilla is sufficiently projected, as well as your supraorbital rims and glabella. Pretty good forward growth, but from the side your ramus isn't prominent.

Also your acne is pretty gross, made even more obvious by your pale skin. Atm ur a psl 4 normie, but would def be higher if u fixed the acne

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Thank you may I have a rating also the skin is fine I have just been lazy ill have bath and it should all clear up not bad skin just laziness but atleast apart from the odd ones my skin looks fresh
4/10 (below-average)

Your major failo is negative hooding giving you the NCT droopy look. Other than that your maxilla is sufficiently projected, as well as your supraorbital rims and glabella. Pretty good forward growth, but from the side your ramus isn't prominent.

Also your acne is pretty gross, made even more obvious by your pale skin. Atm ur a psl 4 normie, but would def be higher if u fixed the acne
Thank you I will take that all in account the acne is just from 2 days without cleaning but it'll only take a day for my skin to come back good

And that's all I'm adding these because for some reason standing up makes you look better for me it does but yea that's all the serious photos I'm taking now promise

Attachments

• 15940482086245398524439529886336.jpg
    15940482086245398524439529886336.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 15940482525377544646614116080165.jpg
    15940482525377544646614116080165.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Not quite invisible though I have opportunities to fuck but I want to looksmax but this my last rate thread for the simple fact of me being the most sane in this one I'm just gonna get on with it now no more Tom foolery

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I am disappointed I thought this was you real frame 3059B854 DF4E 4DBD 9727 D9D78E05642F

Man i told you what u have to do. Leanmaxx, eyelash and eyebrowmaxx, tanmaxx, better hairstyle and get some muscle, stubblemax if u can. And u are good.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Man i told you what u have to do. Leanmaxx, eyelash and eyebrowmaxx, tanmaxx, better hairstyle and get some muscle, stubblemax if u can. And u are good.
Thanks man this is my last rate me thread for the simple fact of me looking the most sane in this I don't care on how I look in the way of I'm not utterly vaine in this I'm relaxed wheres my others I'm worried on how I look but not this one

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and DaGullas
  • +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
@inceletto
@Jimsonbobson505

i swear to god, i have seen @DrunkenSailor's pictures and he is actually chadlite-tier

even model-potential

and if he says average to under average its pretty accurate, because i think the same

3.5 Psl . Very low appeal due to extreme pale skin and unhealthy look tbh

@inceletto
@Jimsonbobson505

i swear to god, i have seen @DrunkenSailor's pictures and he is actually chadlite-tier

even model-potential

and if he says average to under average its pretty accurate, because i think the same
Cope

extremely average

dude

his eyes are subhuman, his nose is subhuman, his mouth area is subhuman

he has acne

every rating above 4psl is haaarrrddd cope

stfu you low self esteem fucker
Over for my low T but just so you know i am balding hard so it doesn’t matter what you saw in those pics my prime is legit over

Over for my low T but just so you know i am balding hard so it doesn’t matter what you saw in those pics my prime is legit over
dude

in black and white you looked like this

Dude
That pic was taken years ago
I may look similar facially now but my hair is gone compared to then
Its over for me
my condolences brother

rest in peace

• So Sad
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
Dude
That pic was taken years ago
I may look similar facially now but my hair is gone compared to then
Its over for me
Maybe but you can always get a wig or hair trans plant surgery

who cares dude

you aint getting any pussy either

so technically you could also be gay or asexual
You're gay aren't you I can tell I can actually tell mods keep an eye on him he's very suspect @Lorsss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
You're gay aren't you I can tell I can actually tell mods keep an eye on him he's very suspect @Lorsss
@jm10 do you know what I mean he's got that bitchy mentality you only get from queers and mean girls

• JFL
@Lorsss

dude tries to put dirt on me because i tell him the truth

@Jimsonbobson505 reminder that people rated you 3-4/10 on reddit

I never noticed bro I will keep my eye on him
I know where his eyes are looking all the chads here hes gay I'm sure of it

• +1
I know where his eyes are looking all the chads here hes gay I'm sure of it

dude youre only decent feature is wide head and bully looking

but you legit look like you have some chromosome defects