Rate me PSL

C

ChadliteWannabe

Banned
Based on my current looks thx
Ehh the second pic was a mistake sorry. I cant edit the op idk why. So PSL rate me in this pic pls
I mean the first pic is me now lmao at this cucked forum tf cant i edit the op for

Attachments

• 20190717_192330.jpg
    20190717_192330.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 137
  • Snapchat-447281364.jpg
    Snapchat-447281364.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 20190717_192330.jpg
    20190717_192330.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
PSL6.5 but your pics do not match the video you posted, id do one with the front camera against a mirror for more accuracy

Is it all harmony game and extra features after 7 PSL?
That being said, your chin looks too long in some pics tbh

Is it all harmony game and extra features after 7 PSL?
That being said, your chin looks too long in some pics tbh

chin looks fine, if it was noticeably shorter his forehead would be too long

PSL7 being a professional model territory, PSL8 being top tier model

on the street i doubt anyone could tell the difference between either

I saw your photos comes across my IG from your doctor and the difference was impressive and well worth it, but still, not much of a PSL difference honestly. You still look around PSL 6 maximum (more like 5.5) and I honestly don't think any other surgery is going to make it higher. PSL 6 is your ceiling boyo.

You are out of your mind to consider 5 more surgeries. You still have facial fat and if anything and if diet doesn't work, consider buccal fat removal and a submentaloplasty but absolutely nothing else to try and change your eyes or the shape of your face. You are going to look like a freak if you don't stop.

heres-how-some-of-the-weirdest-and-darkest-stock--2-14884-1501709221-0_dblbig.jpg

when studyhacks returns and you have to put him down

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: william, Ethnicsmatter, SeiGun and 1 other person
8EABDFAC 2163 48DF BDB1 3759BA1012E1

He was a good man... R.I.P.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I saw your photos comes across my IG from your doctor and the difference was impressive and well worth it, but still, not much of a PSL difference honestly. You still look around PSL 6 maximum (more like 5.5) and I honestly don't think any other surgery is going to make it higher. PSL 6 is your ceiling boyo. There is no surgery for facial harmony and proportions for you to go much higher.

You are out of your mind to consider 5 more surgeries. You still have facial fat and if anything and if diet doesn't work, consider buccal fat removal and a submentaloplasty but absolutely nothing else to try and change your eyes or the shape of your face.

You are going to look like a freak if you don't stop. I am trying to give you heartfelt advice here.

Then what's his failo? I don't know why but I can't identify them.
Asking because it's filler and he's getting implants. He could pay the same price and up his PSL by 1 tbh considering how normie he looked before filler.

I saw your photos comes across my IG from your doctor and the difference was impressive and well worth it, but still, not much of a PSL difference honestly. You still look around PSL 6 maximum (more like 5.5) and I honestly don't think any other surgery is going to make it higher. PSL 6 is your ceiling boyo.

You are out of your mind to consider 5 more surgeries. You still have facial fat and if anything and if diet doesn't work, consider buccal fat removal and a submentaloplasty but absolutely nothing else to try and change your eyes or the shape of your face. You are going to look like a freak if you don't stop.
What doctor, I couldn't even tell he had work done

What doctor, I couldn't even tell he had work done
His filler photos are publicly available on Zac Allays IG page.

Asking because it's filler and he's getting implants. He could pay the same price and up his PSL by 1 tbh considering how normie he looked before filler.

his upper third is above avg at best

Free my boy study :feelswah:

I thought his eyes were ideal. Is it his eyebrows and forehead?

theyre not wide enough and his eyebrows arent long enough, makes him look less masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
theyre not wide enough and his eyebrows arent long enough, makes him look less masculine
Ah I see it now. I guess filler can't fix that.
It's just that if I'm getting filler to simulate results on implants, I want it too look as perfect as possible before paying money to make it permanent. It would suck ass if you paid for plastic surgery and came out looking the exact same or bsrely any better :lul:

IF YOU HAD BROWN HAIR YOU COULD BE DECENT BUT YOU'R A FUCKING BLOND FAGGOT
AND YOU LOOKS WEIRD AND NOT NATURAL IT'S
DISGUSTINFS

Bullshit. Most professional male models are ugly af, only top tier models are actually good looking.

Bullshit. Most professional male models are ugly af, only top tier models are actually good looking.

Runway sure because of height and slenderness requirements catalogue and print not really

IPD too wide
Chin too roundish
Narrow palate