neck maxxing and lean maxxing im still 15% plus
LMK
(got rated htn-cl before)
yes I am aware of the fact I shapeshift in every photo ,
htn, very sexy bhai, kys

• Woah
Reactions: noahwillascend
For me you are Chadlite (Psl 5 to 5.5), if not Chad

You are already very good looking bro, hollow cheeks, tall ramus, good chin projection, near parallel to the ground jawline

You dont have too much flaws honestly, but if i had to mention some, it would be : thin neck, narrow chin, very wide nose/ alar base, and upper eyelid exposure

You can do neck training (2 weekly sets of neck curls + 5 weekly sets of neck extensions)

You can get widening genio to get a wide chin (so your thirds of the jaw are equal)

If you want a genioplasty but i think is not a big flaw, is not a big deal

As for UEE, you can rub ice cubes in the middle-outter part of the upper eyelid

You vna take care of your skin Collagen Maxxing each day, and you know about Finasteride if you need it 🤙🏻 but in my opinion you are a Chadlite if not Chad, having a thick neck can blow your appearance badly!

• +1
For me you are Chadlite (Psl 5 to 5.5), if not Chad

You are already very good looking bro, hollow cheeks, tall ramus, good chin projection, near parallel to the ground jawline

You dont have too much flaws honestly, but if i had to mention some, it would be : thin neck, narrow chin, very wide nose/ alar base, and upper eyelid exposure

You can do neck training (2 weekly sets of neck curls + 5 weekly sets of neck extensions)

You can get widening genio to get a wide chin (so your thirds of the jaw are equal)

If you want a genioplasty but i think is not a big flaw, is not a big deal

As for UEE, you can rub ice cubes in the middle-outter part of the upper eyelid

You vna take care of your skin Collagen Maxxing each day, and you know about Finasteride if you need it 🤙🏻 but in my opinion you are a Chadlite if not Chad, having a thick neck can blow your appearance badly!
Maybe CL but tbh im no where near chad , im too young probably first so give me chance to age a bit, and second, got too many falios for chad i think.
But maybe in the future idk

@Cliff_Lee told you he looks like an upgraded version of me

@Cliff_Lee told you he looks like an upgraded version of me
Was this meant for me? I don't recall this at all.

HTN tho, my 2 cents. Eye area lets you down

• +1
@Zenis here but you’ve seen me before im sure

Lowkey I want to mog battle coz for some reason ur getting some very high ass rates not like u don’t look good Ofc but it’s too higj

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend and truthhurts
Lowkey I want to mog battle coz for some reason ur getting some very high ass rates not like u don’t look good Ofc but it’s too higj
I wonder why

• +1
I promise u these pajeets overrate too hard like I said if u were to get an actual good rater to rate u they say low mid htn
I’ve had a face rater rate me strong htn to cl before but idk. Who’s an actual good eater then

Blackgymmaxx
Man got banned.
I was speaking to someone who got rated by him (CL) user is @noonespecial , I asked him what do you think blackgymmaxx would give me and he said prob CL so i dkk

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Man got banned.
I was speaking to someone who got rated by him (CL) user is @noonespecial , I asked him what do you think blackgymmaxx would give me and he said prob CL so i dkk
R u being serious?

U must of been talking to the wrong nigga coz he doesn’t give out cl rates just like that lol he is pretty harsh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial and noahwillascend
you have posted the same rate 5 times now, its obvious you just want to beg for attention
View attachment 3230894 just lol if you think this is anything above mtn
@noahwillascend this is why you don’t ask ppl to rate you on org .The same ppl who say Delon is mtn

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and Charisma
Chadlite

• +1
@noahwillascend this is why you don’t ask ppl to rate you on org .The same ppl who say Delon is mtn
True IRL experiences say much more

• +1
Reactions: chad8281828
Miring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nihonz9, truthhurts and noahwillascend
@motiascension rate boss

• Woah
Reactions: motiascension
You look like maratik from russian tv series about gopniks. You're pretty handsome tho

• +1
I see it, what would u rate me? and btw if u could list my falios of the rip I’d appreciate it.
mid-high htn. Your eyes could be more upturned, distance between your eyes is more than one eye apart, lower eyelids are a bit droopy, mouth to nose proportions aren't ideal

• +1
mid-high htn. Your eyes could be more upturned, distance between your eyes is more than one eye apart, lower eyelids are a bit droopy, mouth to nose proportions aren't ideal
yeah I know my mouth is too narrow, I need to fix that. It makes my nose look way bigger than it is lol.
Did not realise my eyes were slightly far apart than ideal. But I agree.
Is there anything I can work on to bring me closer to cl?

yeah I know my mouth is too narrow, I need to fix that. It makes my nose look way bigger than it is lol.
Did not realise my eyes were slightly far apart than ideal. But I agree.
Is there anything I can work on to bring me closer to cl?
idk you're alr gl dont know what you can also change

• +1
idk you're alr gl dont know what you can also change
via soft maxxing * I mean. anything to bump me further. every falio u mentioned is only changeable via surgery

U must of been talking to the wrong nigga coz he doesn’t give out cl rates just like that lol he is pretty harsh
He did rate me chadlite im debatably a mtn-htn he rates like shit

• Woah
Reactions: manletmogger
A year and a half ago I was super lean and frauded hard but I still looked worse than I do now
rating inflation has changed alot since then he even said most of the chadlites he would rate then would be max htn now

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Can this thread die now please

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
He did rate me chadlite im debatably a mtn-htn he rates like shit
rating inflation has changed alot since then he even said most of the chadlites he would rate then would be max htn now
He rated me ‘above mid htn’ he didn’t give an exact rating but idk if it’s accurate cus Manlet think differently

He rated me ‘above mid htn’ he didn’t give an exact rating but idk if it’s accurate cus Manlet think differently
he usually overrates the first time depending on his mood