Rate me. Seeking advice for plastic surgery

T

TheGCel

Iron
Please be brutally honest. I want nothing but the truth. I already know I am not pretty but I am looking for suggestions regarding plastic surgery. My goal is to do the most significant amount of changes to my face with the least complex procedures. Looking to have a stronger and more defined jaw rather than the non-existent one I have, but other suggestions are welcome.
If some warrior of photoshop could make me look like Chad in one of the pictures I will be forever grateful, so I can use it as a reference.

Here are my pics:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
3 psl, incredibly bloated and submental area is really bad. high round and receding hairline.

3 psl, incredibly bloated and submental area is really bad. high round and receding hairline.
Thanks bro. I just cutted my hair yesterday so that is normally not a problem.

Thanks bro. I just cutted my hair yesterday so that is normally not a problem.
in terms of surgery i think lipo for submental and buccal fat removal are a must for you cause you dont look too fat yet your face is bloated, bad fat deposits i suppose

• +1
Reactions: TheGCel
in terms of surgery i think lipo for submental and buccal fat removal are a must for you cause you dont look too fat yet your face is bloated, bad fat deposits i suppose
Not yet what
He hasn’t lost the weight has he? Then you should recommend lipo and buccal fat removal

Not yet what
He hasn’t lost the weight has he? Then you should recommend lipo and buccal fat removal
he looks somewhat skinny probably like 25%bf skinny fat, no way he can lose a significant amount of that face fat. of course he needs to lower his bodyfat tho before going through with it

3 PSL literally can't see any potential unless you inject 500mg Test/week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Tyronecell
he looks somewhat skinny probably like 25%bf skinny fat, no way he can lose a significant amount of that face fat. of course he needs to lower his bodyfat tho before going through with it
Bro what
My first thought was that he's fat af and needs to lose weight. 25% is obese levels imo

Bro what
My first thought was that he's fat af and needs to lose weight. 25% is obese levels imo
look at his arms, he cant be that fat with arms like that

he is skinnyfat and needs to cut asap

• +1
Reactions: justadude
look at his arms, he cant be that fat with arms like that

you can tell hes not fat from this ?

View attachment 675002

you can tell hes not fat from this ?
how can you deny that he doesnt need lipo and buccal removal? i know people that are 30% with WAY more facial definition than that. keep coping if you think he can get rid of this from dieting
E0e65d3cd8a2cec18df407b190b6285c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7753, Strafe and 2 others
You say somewhat skinny and say 25% bf :feelskek: I’m overweight and less than 25% bf.
He looks overweight, with the off chance his body distribution doesn’t go to his face

how can you deny that he doesnt need lipo and buccal removal? i know people that are 30% with WAY more facial definition than that. keep coping if you think he can get rid of this from dieting
View attachment 675004
im no expert but i can tell he needs a wraparound jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, radditz and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 675004

Better route is to first diet and excercise and then determine if you need to lip and buccal imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and justadude
You say somewhat skinny and say 25% bf :feelskek: I’m overweight and less than 25% bf.
He looks overweight, with the off chance his body distribution doesn’t go to his face
skinny fat u mung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Actually I am skinny fat. Only my lower face is fat.

Nevermind then, what do u weigh op?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
zygos implant, chin implant, eye surgery, rhino, hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Strafe and TheGCel
Oh u poor soul

nigaa he looks fat let him lose weight first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
@Over

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Dont know much about bone structure but you have very poor fat distribution in your face. I see nothing wrong with your hairline like other people are saying, i just see a slightly big forehead which doesnt mean you havea receding hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, radditz and SubhumanCurrycel
1- lose weight, get as cut as possible
2- grow and relax your hair, might be a better look for you
3- consider enlarging your jaw, and facial lipo if needed as some have said.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe and TheGCel
large genioplasty, zygo implants, liposuction

Please be brutally honest. I want nothing but the truth. I already know I am not pretty but I am looking for suggestions regarding plastic surgery. My goal is to do the most significant amount of changes to my face with the least complex procedures. Looking to have a stronger and more defined jaw rather than the non-existent one I have, but other suggestions are welcome.
If some warrior of photoshop could make me look like Chad in one of the pictures I will be forever grateful, so I can use it as a reference.

Here are my pics:

mogs me tbh, 4 PSL and easy as fuck to look at

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheGCel and Deleted member 9072
Post side profile for advice bro

You need more muscle mass. Even if you do surgeries to your face, you will look very soft. I would start with going to the gym and dieting and hoping on steroids because it looks like you dont have the genetics to develop muscle naturally. Once you get buff, i would check for face surgeries, or you can do it during the process, so people will think that your face changed because of the muscle you added.

Age, height and are you a virgin? Basic questions to answer first

Sorry bro but it's over.

My eye area and nose are very similar(ly bad ) to yours. Life fuel if you're not a virgin tbh because I can barely cope with my face. I think I would get rated psl 3 too if I posted here.